Comcast Corporation - (CMCSA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMCSA POWR Grades
- CMCSA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMCSA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- CMCSA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
CMCSA Stock Summary
- CMCSA has a market capitalization of $263,650,595,514 -- more than approximately 99.53% of US stocks.
- CMCSA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,394.15 -- higher than 97.41% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Comcast Corp's stock had its IPO on July 7, 1988, making it an older stock than 89.36% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Comcast Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ASML, XOM, VZ, T, and KO.
- Visit CMCSA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.comcast.com.
CMCSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMCSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.68||52-week high||$59.11|
|Prev. close||$57.39||52-week low||$34.85|
|Day high||$58.88||Avg. volume||18,105,975|
|50-day MA||$55.64||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$49.79||Market Cap||268.79B|
Comcast Corporation - (CMCSA) Company Bio
Comcast Corporation, one of the largest cable providers in the U.S., provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
CMCSA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Comcast Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Comcast Corp ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CMCSA, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 4.53 -- which is good for besting 61.73% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- Comcast Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 7.4% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CMCSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMCSA Latest Social Stream
View Full CMCSA Social Stream
Latest CMCSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Comcast Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMCSA as an investment opportunity.
With its latest launches front and center, NBCUniversal has its goal in sight — to become the ultimate bridge between media and commerce.
On Wednesday, May 26, 2021, Mike Cavanagh, Chief Financial Officer of Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA), will participate virtually in the J.P. Morgan 49th Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference.
Benzinga’s Stock Wars series matches up two leaders in a major industry sector, allowing readers to decide which company is the better investment. In this week’s installment, we take a look at two titans that dominate the entertainment industry: Walt Disney Co. (NYSE: DIS ) and Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA ). The Mouse Factory: Few brands are more universally beloved than Disney, which traces its roots to the artistic genius and indefatigable spirit of the Kansas City-born cartoonist Walt Disney. Today, Disney oversees a variety of entities acquired over the years, including ESPN, 20th Century Studios, Pixar, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm and Jim Henson’s Muppet Company, and the company is involved in films, television, streaming, live theater, recordings, theme parks, resorts, cruise...
Between a cable company and a brand synonymous with home security, you'd think this would be a closer call.
NBCUniversal, the parent company of CNBC, could explore selling its sports networks. And if it does, team owners could look to purchase the assets.
CMCSA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|