Comcast Corporation - (CMCSA): Price and Financial Metrics
CMCSA Stock Summary
- CMCSA has a higher market value than 99.28% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $199,666,593,648.
- CMCSA's went public 31.37 years ago, making it older than 88.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CMCSA is more volatile than merely 20.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Comcast Corp are PEP, TM, ENIC, KO, and WFC.
- Visit CMCSA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.comcast.com.
CMCSA Stock Price Chart More Charts
CMCSA Price/Volume Stats
Comcast Corporation - (CMCSA) Company Bio
Comcast Corporation, one of the largest cable providers in the U.S., provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.