Comcast Corporation - (CMCSA): Price and Financial Metrics
CMCSA Stock Summary
- Comcast Corp's market capitalization of $210,539,301,755 is ahead of 99.3% of US-listed equities.
- CMCSA's went public 31.58 years ago, making it older than 88.67% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Comcast Corp's share price is greater than that of only 4.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Comcast Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WFC, PEP, CVX, TM, and KO.
- Visit CMCSA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.comcast.com.
CMCSA Stock Price Chart More Charts
CMCSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.00||52-week high||$47.74|
|Prev. close||$44.59||52-week low||$34.67|
|Day high||$44.75||Avg. volume||22,087,217|
|50-day MA||$44.64||Dividend yield||1.91%|
|200-day MA||$43.98||Market Cap||200.17B|
Comcast Corporation - (CMCSA) Company Bio
Comcast Corporation, one of the largest cable providers in the U.S., provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
CMCSA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Comcast Corp. To summarize, we found that Comcast Corp ranked in the 52st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Comcast Corp ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 66% of its capital from equity, and 34% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 50.32% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Comcast Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 8.79% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|