Comcast Corporation CI A (CMCSA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CMCSA has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 96.37% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- CMCSA is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 96.06% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CMCSA has returned $4,243,000,000 US dollars -- more than 95.53% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CMCSA's price: GHM, RKT, SQFT, WEN and MOMO.
CMCSA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CMCSA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 17.88% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Comcast Corp are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Comcast Corp's expected return of -17.88% is higher than 71.69% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CMCSA has a discount rate lower than 71.69% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- CMCSA's annual revenue, now at roughly $114 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 73.18% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector, CMCSA's equity discount rate is less than 73.49% of those stocks.
CMCSA Dividend Chart
CMCSA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CMCSA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CMCSA||Comcast Corporation CI A||1.93%|
|2||CABO||Cable One, Inc.||0.71%|
|3||GLIBA||GCI Liberty, Inc. -||0.00%|
|5||ATUS||Altice USA, Inc.||0.00%|
|6||VDTH||Videocon d2h Limited||0.00%|
|7||DISH||DISH Network Corp. Cl A||0.00%|
|8||CHTR||Charter Communications Inc. Cl A||0.00%|
|9||LBRDA||Liberty Broadband Corporation -||0.00%|
|10||LBRDK||Liberty Broadband Corporation||0.00%|
|11||LBTYA||Liberty Global plc - Class A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|12||LBTYK||Liberty Global plc - Class C Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|13||LILA||Liberty Latin America Ltd. -||0.00%|
|14||LILAK||Liberty Latin America Ltd.||0.00%|