Comcast Corporation CI A (CMCSA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CMCSA has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 96.37% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- CMCSA is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 96.06% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CMCSA has returned $4,243,000,000 US dollars -- more than 95.53% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CMCSA's price: GHM, RKT, SQFT, WEN and MOMO.
CMCSA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CMCSA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 22.73% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Comcast Corp are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 22.73%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 81.29% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CMCSA has a discount rate lower than 81.29% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for CMCSA than it is for 79.53% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, CMCSA's equity discount rate is less than 86.55% of those stocks.
CMCSA Dividend Chart
CMCSA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CMCSA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CMCSA||Comcast Corporation CI A||2.63%|
|2||CABO||Cable One, Inc.||1.34%|
|3||GLIBA||GCI Liberty, Inc. -||0.00%|
|5||ATUS||Altice USA, Inc.||0.00%|
|6||VDTH||Videocon d2h Limited||0.00%|
|7||DISH||DISH Network Corp. Cl A||0.00%|
|8||CHTR||Charter Communications Inc. Cl A||0.00%|
|9||LBRDA||Liberty Broadband Corporation -||0.00%|
|10||LBRDK||Liberty Broadband Corp. Cl C||0.00%|
|11||LBTYA||Liberty Global PLC Cl A||0.00%|
|12||LBTYK||Liberty Global PLC Cl C||0.00%|
|13||LILA||Liberty Latin America Ltd. -||0.00%|
|14||LILAK||Liberty Latin America Ltd.||0.00%|