Comcast Corporation - (CMCSA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CMCSA has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 96.42% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- CMCSA's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than 95.52% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- CMCSA is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 95.79% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CMCSA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GHG, KRC, AMSWA, MITT and SAP.
CMCSA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Comcast Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 15.88%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Comcast Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of -15.88%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 77.33% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CMCSA has a discount rate lower than 77.33% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Comcast Corp than it is for 81.33% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
CMCSA Dividend Chart
CMCSA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CMCSA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CMCSA||Comcast Corporation -||1.87%|
|2||CABO||Cable One, Inc.||0.49%|
|3||SATS||EchoStar Corporation - common stock||0.00%|
|4||GLIBA||GCI Liberty, Inc. -||0.00%|
|6||ATUS||Altice USA, Inc.||0.00%|
|7||VDTH||Videocon d2h Limited||0.00%|
|8||DISH||DISH Network Corporation -||0.00%|
|9||CHTR||Charter Communications, Inc. -||0.00%|
|10||LBRDA||Liberty Broadband Corporation -||0.00%|
|11||LBRDK||Liberty Broadband Corporation||0.00%|
|12||LBTYA||Liberty Global plc - Class A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|13||LBTYK||Liberty Global plc - Class C Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|14||LILA||Liberty Latin America Ltd. -||0.00%|
|15||LILAK||Liberty Latin America Ltd.||0.00%|