Cantel Medical Corp. (CMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMD POWR Grades
- CMD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.28% of US stocks.
- CMD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CMD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 28.03% of US stocks).
CMD Stock Summary
- CMD's went public 28.29 years ago, making it older than 78.58% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CMD's current price/earnings ratio is 65.32, which is higher than 85.62% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cantel Medical Corp is reporting a growth rate of 121.54%; that's higher than 86.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cantel Medical Corp are HLIO, AMEH, EPC, KEX, and AMN.
- CMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cantel Medical Corp's official web site, go to www.cantelmedical.com.
CMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.37||52-week high||$89.76|
|Prev. close||$81.33||52-week low||$39.40|
|Day high||$81.74||Avg. volume||626,604|
|50-day MA||$83.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.59||Market Cap||3.58B|
Cantel Medical Corp. (CMD) Company Bio
Cantel Medical Corporation provides infection prevention and control products and services in the healthcare market. The company operates in 5 segments: Endoscopy, Water Purification and Filtration, Healthcare Disposables, Dialysis, Specialty Packaging. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Little Falls, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMD Latest Social Stream
View Full CMD Social Stream
Latest CMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cantel Medical Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMD as an investment opportunity.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Crocs Inc. (NASD:CROX) will replace Cantel Medical Corp. (NYSE:CMD) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Organogenesis Holdings Inc. (NASD: ORGO) will replace Crocs in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Wednesday, June 2, 2021. STERIS plc (NYSE: STE) is acquiring Cantel Medical in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final closing conditions.
Mar Cor launches the EON Portable RO Dialysis Water System. It produces high-quality medical water for acute and home hemodialysis use.
When you buy shares in a company, there is always a risk that the price drops to zero. But if you pick the right...
Walgreens' (WBA) recent deal with Abbott is part of its ongoing efforts to offer greater testing access, helping reduce the spread of COVID-19 and improve the health of communities.
Investors are optimistic about STERIS (STE) backed by elevated consumer demand and strong segmental growth in third-quarter fiscal 2021.
CMD Price Returns