Cantel Medical Corp. (CMD): Price and Financial Metrics
CMD Stock Summary
- Cantel Medical Corp's stock had its IPO on February 19, 1993, making it an older stock than 77.13% of US equities in our set.
- CMD's current price/earnings ratio is 55.81, which is higher than 87.52% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CMD is currently 45.9, higher than 93.12% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cantel Medical Corp are SPAR, IART, OFLX, POWL, and BWXT.
- CMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cantel Medical Corp's official web site, go to www.cantelmedical.com.
CMD Stock Price Chart More Charts
CMD Price/Volume Stats
Cantel Medical Corp. (CMD) Company Bio
Cantel Medical Corporation provides infection prevention and control products and services in the healthcare market. The company operates in 5 segments: Endoscopy, Water Purification and Filtration, Healthcare Disposables, Dialysis, Specialty Packaging. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Little Falls, New Jersey.