Core Molding Technologies Inc (CMT): Price and Financial Metrics
CMT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.55%, Core Molding Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.57% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Core Molding Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Core Molding Technologies Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 33.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.84% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Core Molding Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BV, IVC, WGO, LGF.B, and THR.
- CMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Core Molding Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.coremt.com.
CMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.69||52-week high||$10.82|
|Prev. close||$8.35||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$8.43||Avg. volume||37,246|
|50-day MA||$8.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.65||Market Cap||65.37M|
Core Molding Technologies Inc (CMT) Company Bio
Core Molding Technologies, Inc. manufactures sheet molding compound (SMC) and molds fiberglass reinforced plastics. It specializes in large-format moldings and offers a range of fiberglass processes, including compression molding of SMC, glass mat thermoplastics, bulk molding compounds, and direct long-fiber thermoplastics; and spray-up, hand lay-up, and resin transfer molding. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.