Core Molding Technologies Inc (CMT): Price and Financial Metrics
CMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.38||52-week high||$28.34|
|Prev. close||$26.59||52-week low||$8.74|
|Day high||$27.26||Avg. volume||66,993|
|50-day MA||$25.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.17||Market Cap||237.45M|
CMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMT POWR Grades
- CMT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- CMT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CMT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 53.2% of US stocks).
CMT Stock Summary
- CMT's went public 35.03 years ago, making it older than 89.72% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of CORE MOLDING TECHNOLOGIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CORE MOLDING TECHNOLOGIES INC is reporting a growth rate of 141.16%; that's higher than 90.53% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CORE MOLDING TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SXI, MCFT, MPX, IIIN, and WIRE.
- CMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CORE MOLDING TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.coremt.com.
CMT Valuation Summary
- CMT's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 53.85% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- CMT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMT.
CMT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 67.85%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -82.33%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 155.53%.
The table below shows CMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.13% of graded US stocks.
- CMT's asset turnover comes in at 1.548 -- ranking 4th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- CXDC, AWI, and FORD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMT.
The table below shows CMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Core Molding Technologies Inc (CMT) Company Bio
Core Molding Technologies, Inc. manufactures sheet molding compound (SMC) and molds fiberglass reinforced plastics. It specializes in large-format moldings and offers a range of fiberglass processes, including compression molding of SMC, glass mat thermoplastics, bulk molding compounds, and direct long-fiber thermoplastics; and spray-up, hand lay-up, and resin transfer molding. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
CMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMT Latest Social Stream
View Full CMT Social Stream
Latest CMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CORE MOLDING TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMT as an investment opportunity.
On September 13, 2023, John Zimmer, the Executive Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, and Chief Financial Officer of Core Molding Technologies Inc (CMT), sold 13,000 shares of the company.
On September 11, 2023, John Zimmer, the Executive Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, and Chief Financial Officer of Core Molding Technologies Inc (CMT), sold 5,087 shares of the company.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Core Molding Technologies, Inc. is deeply saddened to announce the passing of James F. Crowley, a valued member of our Board of Directors. James Crowley passed away peacefully on August 24, 2023, leaving behind a legacy of leadership and dedication that will forever be remembered. Jim joined the Company’s Board of Directors in 1998 and made significant contributions to our organization throughout his tenure. Jim’s wisdom, guidance, and unwaverin
Core Molding Technologies Presenting at the 14th Annual Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on August 24th in Chicago, IL
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Aug. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Core Molding Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: CMT) (“Core Molding”, “Core” or the “Company”), a leading engineered materials company specializing in molded structural products, principally in building products, industrial and utilities, medium and heavy-duty truck and powersports industries across the United States, Canada and Mexico today announced that the Company will present at the Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference at 9:20 am CT on August 2
Strong Earnings per Share of $0.91, up 250%, on Continued Execution of Strategic PrioritiesCOLUMBUS, Ohio, Aug. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Core Molding Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: CMT) (“Core Molding”, “Core” or the “Company”), a leading engineered materials company specializing in molded structural products, principally in building products, industrial and utilities, medium and heavy-duty truck and powersports industries across the United States, Canada and Mexico today reports financi
CMT Price Returns
Continue Researching CMTWant to do more research on Core Molding Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Core Molding Technologies Inc (CMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Core Molding Technologies Inc (CMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Core Molding Technologies Inc (CMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch