Core Molding Technologies Inc (CMT): Price and Financial Metrics
CMT Stock Summary
- CMT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.3 -- higher than merely 3.05% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CMT's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.77% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Core Molding Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of -696.47%; that's higher than merely 2.22% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Core Molding Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DRAD, HWKN, VTNR, FORD, and SENEA.
- CMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Core Molding Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.coremt.com.
CMT Stock Price Chart More Charts
CMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.48||52-week high||$9.00|
|Prev. close||$3.47||52-week low||$2.80|
|Day high||$3.48||Avg. volume||4,226|
|50-day MA||$3.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.94||Market Cap||28.78M|
Core Molding Technologies Inc (CMT) Company Bio
Core Molding Technologies, Inc. manufactures sheet molding compound (SMC) and molds fiberglass reinforced plastics. It specializes in large-format moldings and offers a range of fiberglass processes, including compression molding of SMC, glass mat thermoplastics, bulk molding compounds, and direct long-fiber thermoplastics; and spray-up, hand lay-up, and resin transfer molding. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.