Core Molding Technologies Inc (CMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMT is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 77 days.
- CMT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
CMT Stock Summary
- CMT's went public 33.37 years ago, making it older than 89.09% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CMT's price/sales ratio is 0.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 4.32% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Core Molding Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of 267.97%; that's higher than 91.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTW, MLI, ATKR, DOOR, and FC.
- Visit CMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coremt.com.
CMT Valuation Summary
- CMT's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 82.61% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CMT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- CMT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 50.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMT.
CMT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -71.41%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -94.5%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 112.87%.
The table below shows CMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.13% of graded US stocks.
- CMT's asset turnover comes in at 1.548 -- ranking 4th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- CXDC, AWI, and FORD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMT.
The table below shows CMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.40||52-week high||$17.35|
|Prev. close||$8.61||52-week low||$8.16|
|Day high||$8.64||Avg. volume||16,279|
|50-day MA||$8.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.10||Market Cap||73.21M|
Core Molding Technologies Inc (CMT) Company Bio
Core Molding Technologies, Inc. manufactures sheet molding compound (SMC) and molds fiberglass reinforced plastics. It specializes in large-format moldings and offers a range of fiberglass processes, including compression molding of SMC, glass mat thermoplastics, bulk molding compounds, and direct long-fiber thermoplastics; and spray-up, hand lay-up, and resin transfer molding. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMT Latest Social Stream
View Full CMT Social Stream
Latest CMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Core Molding Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMT as an investment opportunity.
Core Molding Technologies, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:CMT) Director James F. Crowley acquired 3,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Thursday, December 9th. The shares were acquired at an average price of $8.56 per share, with a total value of $25,680.00. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed 
Insider Buying: Core Molding Technologies, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:CMT) Director Buys 2,000 Shares of Stock
Core Molding Technologies, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:CMT) Director Andrew O. Smith bought 2,000 shares of Core Molding Technologies stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, November 9th. The shares were bought at an average cost of $9.90 per share, with a total value of $19,800.00. The purchase was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, […]
Bridgeway Capital Management LLC cut its position in shares of Core Molding Technologies, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:CMT) by 11.9% in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The fund owned 112,900 shares of the industrial products companys stock after selling 15,300 shares during the quarter. Bridgeway Capital Management LLC 
Core Molding Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: CMT) ("Core Molding", "Core" or the "Company") today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
Core Molding Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: CMT) ("Core Molding", "Core" or the "Company") today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
CMT Price Returns
Continue Researching CMTWant to do more research on Core Molding Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Core Molding Technologies Inc (CMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Core Molding Technologies Inc (CMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Core Molding Technologies Inc (CMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch