Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (CMTG): Price and Financial Metrics
CMTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.85||52-week high||$18.01|
|Prev. close||$12.55||52-week low||$9.60|
|Day high||$12.85||Avg. volume||247,958|
|50-day MA||$11.25||Dividend yield||7.73%|
|200-day MA||$11.45||Market Cap||1.78B|
CMTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMTG POWR Grades
- CMTG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMTG is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CMTG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
CMTG Stock Summary
- CLAROS MORTGAGE TRUST INC's stock had its IPO on November 3, 2021, making it an older stock than only 2.91% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of CLAROS MORTGAGE TRUST INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CLAROS MORTGAGE TRUST INC is higher than it is for about 98.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CLAROS MORTGAGE TRUST INC are TRTX, BBDC, AJX, TWO, and KREF.
- To check out CLAROS MORTGAGE TRUST INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001666291.
CMTG Valuation Summary
- CMTG's price/earnings ratio is -32.1; this is 213.43% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 25 months, CMTG's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMTG.
Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (CMTG) Company Bio
Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. focuses primarily on originating senior and subordinate loans on transitional commercial real estate assets located in the United States markets. The company qualifies as a real estate investment trust for federal income tax purposes. It generally would not be subject to federal corporate income taxes if it distributes at least 90% of its taxable income to its stockholders. Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. was incorporated in 2015 and is based in New York, New York.
CMTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMTG Latest Social Stream
View Full CMTG Social Stream
Latest CMTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLAROS MORTGAGE TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMTG as an investment opportunity.
CMTG, BB and CASS have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on November 9, 2023.
Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYSE:CMTG) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 1, 2023 Operator: Hello, everyone and welcome to Claros Mortgage Trust Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Nadia and I will be your conference facilitator today. [Operator Instructions] I would now like to hand over the call to Anh Huynh, Vice […]
Q3 2023 Claros Mortgage Trust Inc Earnings Call
Company's distributable loss stands at $22.8 million, or $0.16 per diluted share
NEW YORK, October 31, 2023--Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CMTG) (the "Company" or "CMTG") today reported its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023. The Company’s third quarter 2023 GAAP net loss was ($68.9 million), or ($0.50) per diluted share of common stock. Distributable Loss (a non-GAAP financial measure defined below) was ($22.8 million), or ($0.16) per diluted share of common stock. Distributable Earnings prior to realized gain and principal charge-off was $49.6
CMTG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|