ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNET Stock Summary
- ZW DATA ACTION TECHNOLOGIES INC's market capitalization of $14,044,449 is ahead of just 5.88% of US-listed equities.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ZW DATA ACTION TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at -25.69%, a number that bests only 7.63% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CNET is more volatile than 93.83% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ZW DATA ACTION TECHNOLOGIES INC are MITQ, TATT, UTMD, LSF, and DQ.
- CNET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZW DATA ACTION TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.chinanet-online.com.
CNET Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CNET's price/sales ratio is 77.78% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 165 months, CNET's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNET.
CNET Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -13.57%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 60.55%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -34.42%.
The table below shows CNET's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNET's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNET has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.87% of graded US stocks.
- CNET's asset turnover comes in at 1.644 -- ranking 47th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- DXC, AUTO, and PGEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNET.
The table below shows CNET's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.96||52-week high||$6.30|
|Prev. close||$1.88||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$1.97||Avg. volume||123,300|
|50-day MA||$1.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.05||Market Cap||14.05M|
Most Popular Stories View All
CNET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNET Latest Social Stream
View Full CNET Social Stream
Latest CNET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZW DATA ACTION TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNET as an investment opportunity.
ZW Data Action Technologies Inc. Announces Reverse Stock Split
BEIJING, Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ZW Data Action Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq: CNET) (“ZW Data” or the “Company”), an integrated online advertising, precision marketing, data analytics, and other value-added services company, announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a reverse stock split of its common stock, par value $0.001 per share (the “Common Stock”) at a ratio of 1-for-5 (the “Reverse Stock Split”). The Reverse Stock Split is expected to become effective on January 18
ZW Data Action Technologies and Superwin Technology Pte. Ltd. Plan to Jointly Develop Web3.0 Application Service Platform
BEIJING, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ZW Data Action Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: CNET) ("ZW Data" or the "Company"), an integrated online advertising, precision marketing, data analytics, and other value-added services company, today announced a strategic cooperation with Superwin Technology Pte. Ltd. (“Superwin”). Both parties intend to jointly establish a Web3.0 application service platform (“Platform”), through which the Company expects to provide basic computing power and blockchain ser
ZW Data Action Technologies and Micro Connect Cooperate to Promote Leapfrog Development for Brand Stores Scale
BEIJING, Dec. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ZW Data Action Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: CNET) ("ZW Data" or the "Company"), an integrated online advertising, precision marketing, data analytics, and other value-added services company, today announced that it has officially partnered with Micro Connect, and together the two parties will explore cooperation solutions for chain store development, connect international capital with China’s quality innovation and entrepreneurial resources, and promote
ZW Data Action Technologies Reports Third Quarter and First Nine Months 2022 Unaudited Financial Results
BEIJING, China, Nov. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ZW Data Action Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq: CNET) (the "Company"), an integrated online advertising, precision marketing, data analytics and other value-added services provider serving enterprise clients, today announced its unaudited financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results Revenues For the third quarter of 2022, revenues decreased by $4.68 million, or 39.4%, to $7.22 million fr
Asiabrand, An Asian brand valuation agent, Issued A 2022 Brand Value Report of ZW Data Action Technologies
BEIJING, Nov. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ZW Data Action Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: CNET) ("ZW Data" or the "Company"), an integrated online advertising, precision marketing, data analytics, and other value-added services company, today announced that Asiabrand Group, an Asian brand valuation institution, released the 2022 Brand Value Report of ZW Data Action Technologies (the “Report”) on its website and WeChat Public Platform after a three-month period of special research and assessment. Acc
CNET Price Returns
Continue Researching CNETWant to do more research on ChinaNet Online Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
ChinaNet Online Holdings Inc (CNET) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ChinaNet Online Holdings Inc (CNET) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ChinaNet Online Holdings Inc (CNET) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...