ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET): Price and Financial Metrics
Today's Latest Price: $0.76 USD
Updated Apr 8 3:58pm Add CNET to Watchlist
Trade Grade Buy & Hold Grade Peer Grade Industry Rank
CNET Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CNET is 5.77 -- better than 93.35% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.03%, ChinaNet Online Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.6% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ChinaNet Online Holdings Inc comes in at -22.66%, a number that bests only 8.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ChinaNet Online Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IRIX, ISR, PMD, EFOI, and CSPI.
- Visit CNET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chinanet-online.com.
CNET Price/Volume Stats
| Current price|| $0.76|| 52-week high|| $2.39|
| Prev. close|| $0.71|| 52-week low|| $0.54|
| Day low|| $0.69|| Volume|| 59,049|
| Day high|| $0.78|| Avg. volume|| 123,718|
| 50-day MA|| $0.98|| Dividend yield|| N/A|
| 200-day MA|| $1.22|| Market Cap|| 14.92M|
CNET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNET Price Returns
| 1-mo|| -23.49%|
| 3-mo|| -44.53%|
| 6-mo|| -38.96%|
| 1-year|| -65.61%|
| 3-year|| -36.13%|
| 5-year|| -81.23%|
| YTD|| -34.76%|
| 2019|| -13.06%|
| 2018|| 22.94%|
| 2017|| 9.00%|
| 2016|| -51.81%|
| 2015|| -27.83%| Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!
Page generated in 0.7653 seconds.