CN ENERGY GROUP. INC. (CNEY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNEY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CNEY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.66% of US stocks.
- CNEY's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 68 days.
- CNEY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.64% of US stocks).
CNEY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, CN ENERGY GROUP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.24% of US stocks.
- CN ENERGY GROUP INC's stock had its IPO on February 5, 2021, making it an older stock than just 7.88% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CNEY's revenue has grown 106.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.28% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNEY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TARO, UG, SBFM, RDY, and ITRN.
- CNEY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CN ENERGY GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.cneny.com.
CNEY Valuation Summary
- CNEY's price/earnings ratio is 17; this is 26.87% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 24 months, CNEY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 20.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNEY.
CNEY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNEY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.17||52-week high||$2.91|
|Prev. close||$1.68||52-week low||$0.46|
|Day high||$2.17||Avg. volume||1,057,961|
|50-day MA||$1.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.76||Market Cap||92.04M|
CN ENERGY GROUP. INC. (CNEY) Company Bio
CN Energy Group, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, manufactures wood based activated carbon which is used in pharmaceutical and industrial manufacturing, water purification, environmental protection, and food and beverage production.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNEY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNEY Latest Social Stream
View Full CNEY Social Stream
Latest CNEY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CN ENERGY GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNEY as an investment opportunity.
CN Energy Establishes its U.S. Headquarters to Expand Its Biochar and Wood-based Activated Carbon Businesses in Global Markets
CN Energy Group. Inc. (NASDAQ: CNEY) ("CNEY" or the "Company") today announced that it had established its United States headquarters in Washington D.C. to accelerate its biochar and wood-based activated carbon businesses in North and South America. As a concrete step toward implementing its globalization strategy, CNEY will collaborate with partners in the United States, Canada, Brazil, and Mexico to establish a marketing network to facilitate specific client needs. It will also seek opportunit
CN Energy Group. Inc. (the "Company"; NASDAQ: CNEY) today announced that it received a written notice (the "Notification Letter") from The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") on January 13, 2023. The Notification Letter notifies that the Company is not in full compliance with the minimum bid price requirement set forth in Nasdaq Listing Rules for continued listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market.
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about for Wednesday!
CN Energy Group. Inc. (NASDAQ: CNEY) today announced that its 6th-generation gasification reactors (FLS-VI) have been formally and smoothly put into full operation at its Tahe Factory, after completing all acceptance checks on design requirements and passing all tests on safety, efficiency and reliability. This is a crucial achievement of CNEY's own R&D team that started in May 2020 to revamp and optimize its 5th-generation gasification reactors (FLS-V). The first prototype of FLS-VI was built a
CN Energy Group. Inc. (NASDAQ: CNEY) today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Zhejiang CN Energy New Material Co., Ltd. has recently been awarded an official permit to sell its wood-based activated carbon products directly to domestic drinking water markets, after satisfying all increasingly more stringent requirements on safety and environmental protection. This is a significant milestone for CNEY to expand its business networks, reinforce its competitive strength and enhance its reven
CNEY Price Returns