CN ENERGY GROUP. INC. (CNEY): Price and Financial Metrics
CNEY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.21||52-week high||$2.91|
|Prev. close||$0.24||52-week low||$0.17|
|Day high||$0.23||Avg. volume||1,275,849|
|50-day MA||$0.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.04||Market Cap||8.70M|
CNEY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNEY POWR Grades
- CNEY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 71.26% of US stocks.
- CNEY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 67 days.
- CNEY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.36% of US stocks).
CNEY Stock Summary
- CNEY has a market capitalization of $5,701,656 -- more than approximately only 2.04% of US stocks.
- The volatility of CN ENERGY GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of 97.01% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- CN ENERGY GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -437.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.19% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CN ENERGY GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TAOP, GTH, WPRT, CNTG, and MSGM.
- Visit CNEY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cneny.com.
CNEY Valuation Summary
- CNEY's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.2; this is 128.7% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- CNEY's price/sales ratio has moved down 7 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNEY.
CN ENERGY GROUP. INC. (CNEY) Company Bio
CN Energy Group, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, manufactures wood based activated carbon which is used in pharmaceutical and industrial manufacturing, water purification, environmental protection, and food and beverage production.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNEY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNEY Latest Social Stream
View Full CNEY Social Stream
Latest CNEY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CN ENERGY GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNEY as an investment opportunity.
CNEY Awarded License Renewal to Process and Sell Wood Products; Expects to Enhance Operating Efficiencies
CN Energy Group. Inc. (NASDAQ: CNEY) ("CNEY" or the "Company") today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Greater Khingan Range Forasen Energy Technology Co., Ltd. Tahe Biopower Plant ("Tahe Biopower Plant"), has recently received a renewed business license with authorization to process and sell timber products. The license will be mostly used by the Tahe Biopower Plant located at the Greater Khingan Range in Northeast China.
15 Cheap Growth Stocks to Buy
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 cheap growth stocks to buy. For more stocks, head on over to 5 Cheap Growth Stocks to Buy. Growth is the buzzword in the economy these days. This is due to the high turbulence within both the global economy and the American economy which […]
CNEY Wins a Large Activated Carbon Order
CN Energy Group. Inc. (NASDAQ: CNEY) ("CNEY", or the "Company") today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Zhejiang CN Energy New Materials Co., Ltd., has recently signed a contract to supply its high-quality wood-based activated carbon to a buyer for direct application in the pharmaceutic industry. The order size is RMB5.76 million, equivalent to approximately US$0.84 million. The goods sold will be delivered before March 31, 2023.
The Market Doesn't Like What It Sees From CN Energy Group. Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CNEY) Earnings Yet As Shares Tumble 57%
To the annoyance of some shareholders, CN Energy Group. Inc. ( NASDAQ:CNEY ) shares are down a considerable 57% in the...
Aegis Capital Corp. Acted as Sole Bookrunner on a $10 Million Underwritten Public Offering for CN Energy Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CNEY)
Aegis Capital Corp. acted as Sole Bookrunner on a $10 Million Underwritten Public Offering for CN Energy Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CNEY).
CNEY Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...