CNFinance Holdings Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing twenty (20) Ordinary Shares (CNF): Price and Financial Metrics
CNF Stock Summary
- CNF's went public 1.19 years ago, making it older than just 0.58% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CNF's current price/earnings ratio is 2.47, which is higher than merely 1.82% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CNFinance Holdings Ltd is higher than only 1.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CNFinance Holdings Ltd are LBC, PBIP, INBK, CFFN, and FFIC.
- To check out CNFinance Holdings Ltd's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001733868.
CNF Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.63||52-week high||$7.00|
|Prev. close||$4.70||52-week low||$3.93|
|Day high||$4.78||Avg. volume||13,117|
|50-day MA||$4.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.38||Market Cap||317.53M|
CNFinance Holdings Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing twenty (20) Ordinary Shares (CNF) Company Bio
CNFinance Holdings Ltd. engages in the provision of home equity loan services. It facilitate loans by connecting micro- and small-enterprise owners with its funding partners. The company was founded in January 2014 and is headquartered in Guangzhou, China.