Conifer Holdings, Inc. (CNFR): Price and Financial Metrics
CNFR Stock Summary
- CNFR has a market capitalization of $34,990,386 -- more than approximately merely 11.39% of US stocks.
- CNFR's price/sales ratio is 0.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 12.95% of US stocks.
- Conifer Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -30.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 11.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNFR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LUB, USAK, ALO, AAWW, and RELV.
- CNFR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Conifer Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.cnfrh.com.
CNFR Daily Price Range
CNFR 52-Week Price Range
CNFR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNFR Price/Volume Stats
Conifer Holdings, Inc. (CNFR) Company Bio
Conifer Holdings is engaged in the sale of property and casualty insurance products. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Birmingham, Michigan.