Conifer Holdings, Inc. (CNFR): Price and Financial Metrics
CNFR Stock Summary
- Conifer Holdings Inc's market capitalization of $34,164,974 is ahead of merely 7.45% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.35, Conifer Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than just 6.66% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CNFR comes in at -20.73% -- higher than that of just 12.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNFR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MOD, MG, KAMN, HGV, and LDL.
- Visit CNFR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnfrh.com.
CNFR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNFR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.53||52-week high||$5.00|
|Prev. close||$3.68||52-week low||$2.00|
|Day high||$3.71||Avg. volume||135,395|
|50-day MA||$3.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.89||Market Cap||34.17M|
Conifer Holdings, Inc. (CNFR) Company Bio
Conifer Holdings is engaged in the sale of property and casualty insurance products. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Birmingham, Michigan.
CNFR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CNFR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Conifer Holdings Inc ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Conifer Holdings Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 45. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 21.76% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Conifer Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 20.24% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CNFR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNFR Latest Social Stream
View Full CNFR Social Stream
Latest CNFR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Conifer Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNFR as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2021 / Conifer Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNFR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 24, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Conifer Holdings (CNFR): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.26 misses by $0.23; GAAP EPS of $0.34 beats by $0.37.Revenue of $30M (+19.8% Y/Y) beats by $5.73M.Press Release...
Shares of Conifer Holdings (NASDAQ:CNFR) were unchanged after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were up 25.71% over the past year to ($0.26), which missed the estimate of ($0.03). Revenue of $23,101,000 declined by 0.76% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $22,660,000. Outlook Conifer Holdings hasn't issued any earnings guidance for the time being. View more earnings on CNFR Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Price Action 52-week high: $5.00 Company's 52-week low was at $2.00 Price action over last quarter: Up 36.07% Company Description Conifer Holdings Inc is an insurance company. The company's operating segment includes Commercial Lines; Personal Lines; Under-writing; Wholesale Agency and Corporate. It...
Company to Host Conference Call at 8:30 AM ET on Wednesday, February 24, 2021BIRMINGHAM, Mich., Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conifer Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: CNFR) (“Conifer” or the “Company”) today announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020. Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Highlights (compared to the prior year period) Gross written premium increased 13.7% to $28.9 millionCommercial Lines gross written premium increased 13.3% to $26.4 millionPersonal Lines gross written premium increased 18.5% to $2.4 millionNet income of $3.3 million, or $0.34 per share, based on 9.7 million average shares outstanding Year End 2020 Financial Highlights (compared to the prior year period) Gross written premium increased 9.3% to $111.3 millionNet income of $595,000, or $...
On Tuesday, February 23, Conifer Holdings (NASDAQ:CNFR) will release its latest earnings report. Decipher the announcement with Benzinga's help. Net Income, Earnings, And Earnings Per Share Earnings and especially earnings per share (EPS) are useful measures of a company's profitability. Total earnings, which is also referred to as net income, equals total revenue minus total expenses. EPS equals to net income divided by the number of shares outstanding. Earnings And Revenue Analysts are predicting Conifer Holdings will report a loss of $0.03 per share on revenue of $22.66 million. In the same quarter last year, Conifer Holdings reported EPS of $0.35 on revenue of $23.28 million. What Are Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises, And Why Do They Matter? Wall Street analysts who study th...
CNFR Price Returns
Continue Researching CNFRWant to do more research on Conifer Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!