Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CNI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CNI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.13% of US stocks).
CNI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $94,184,068,000, Canadian National Railway Co has a greater market value than 97.26% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Canadian National Railway Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Canadian National Railway Co is higher than it is for about 97.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BAM, CQP, MGP, VICI, and FE.
- CNI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canadian National Railway Co's official web site, go to www.cn.ca.
CNI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$132.81||52-week high||$136.22|
|Prev. close||$133.16||52-week low||$98.69|
|Day high||$134.17||Avg. volume||1,728,199|
|50-day MA||$118.35||Dividend yield||1.46%|
|200-day MA||$111.78||Market Cap||94.13B|
Canadian National Railway Company (CNI) Company Bio
Canadian National Railway engages in rail and related transportation business in North America. The company offers transportation services that include rail, intermodal container, and trucking services, supply chain solutions, freight forwarding, customs brokerage service, industrial development, and marine services. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Montreal, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNI Latest Social Stream
View Full CNI Social Stream
Latest CNI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canadian National Railway Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNI as an investment opportunity.
Northern Trust Corp cut its holdings in shares of Canadian National Railway (NYSE:CNI) (TSE:CNR) by 15.7% during the 2nd quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The institutional investor owned 683,307 shares of the transportation companys stock after selling 126,833 shares during the quarter. Northern Trust Corps holdings in Canadian National Railway were worth $72,102,000 at the end of 
Skye Global Management LP increased its stake in shares of Canadian National Railway (NYSE:CNI) (TSE:CNR) by 11.7% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 200,000 shares of the transportation companys stock after buying an additional 21,000 shares during the quarter. 
Canadian National Railway (NYSE:CNI) (TSE:CNR) had its price objective increased by Wells Fargo & Company from $118.00 to $125.00 in a report published on Wednesday morning, Benzinga reports. Wells Fargo & Company currently has an equal weight rating on the transportation companys stock. Several other research analysts have also recently weighed in on CNI. Loop 
Silvercrest Asset Management Group LLC grew its stake in shares of Canadian National Railway (NYSE:CNI) (TSE:CNR) by 3.4% during the second quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The institutional investor owned 101,646 shares of the transportation companys stock after purchasing an additional 3,380 shares during the quarter. Silvercrest Asset Management Group LLCs holdings in Canadian National Railway 
Canadian National Railway (NYSE:CNI) Given New $130.00 Price Target at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft
Canadian National Railway (NYSE:CNI) (TSE:CNR) had its target price boosted by Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from $110.00 to $130.00 in a research report report published on Friday morning, The Fly reports. Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft currently has a hold rating on the transportation companys stock. Other research analysts have also issued reports about the stock. Cowen raised 
CNI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNIWant to see what other sources are saying about Canadian National Railway Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Canadian National Railway Co (CNI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canadian National Railway Co (CNI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canadian National Railway Co (CNI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch