Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CNI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CNI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
CNI Stock Summary
- CNI has a higher market value than 97.31% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $95,364,454,000.
- Of note is the ratio of Canadian National Railway Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CNI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.24% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BAM, CQP, D, DUK, and AWK.
- Visit CNI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cn.ca.
CNI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$128.20||52-week high||$137.19|
|Prev. close||$126.99||52-week low||$104.67|
|Day high||$128.53||Avg. volume||1,341,734|
|50-day MA||$116.24||Dividend yield||1.81%|
|200-day MA||$122.31||Market Cap||87.75B|
Canadian National Railway Company (CNI) Company Bio
Canadian National Railway engages in rail and related transportation business in North America. The company offers transportation services that include rail, intermodal container, and trucking services, supply chain solutions, freight forwarding, customs brokerage service, industrial development, and marine services. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Montreal, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNI Latest Social Stream
View Full CNI Social Stream
Latest CNI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canadian National Railway Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNI as an investment opportunity.
Improved market sentiments surrounding the Drybulk market are likely to have aided Eagle Bulk Shipping's (EGLE) Q4 performance.
Rising fuel costs are likely to have hurt Azul's (AZUL) fourth-quarter 2021 performance.
Improved market sentiments surrounding the Drybulk market are likely to have aided Genco Shipping's (GNK) Q4 performance.
Upgrades HSBC upgraded the previous rating for Equinor ASA (NYSE: EQNR ) from Hold to Buy. For the fourth quarter, Equinor had an EPS of $1.35, compared to year-ago quarter EPS of $0.17. The current stock performance of Equinor shows a 52-week-high of $32.16 and a 52-week-low of $17.78. Moreover, at the end of the last trading period, the closing price was at $29.45. Argus Research upgraded the previous rating for Canadian National Railway Co (NYSE: CNI ) from Hold to Buy. For the fourth quarter, Canadian National Railway had an EPS of $1.36, compared to year-ago quarter EPS of $1.10. The current stock performance of Canadian National Railway shows a 52-week-high of $136.22 and a 52-week-low of $100.66. Moreover, at the end of the last trading period, the closing price was at $126.93. A...
High costs might have dented Hertz Global's (HTZ) Q4 performance>
CNI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNIWant to see what other sources are saying about Canadian National Railway Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Canadian National Railway Co (CNI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canadian National Railway Co (CNI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canadian National Railway Co (CNI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch