Canadian National Railway Company (CNI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CNI has less fluctuation in its price than 97.96% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CNI's price: EYE, CRI, EXR, GOL and MSCI.
CNI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CNI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 21.18% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CNI, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Canadian National Railway Co than it is for 71.3% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Canadian National Railway Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 17.53% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, Canadian National Railway Co has an equity discount rate lower than 81.74% of them.
CNI Dividend Chart
CNI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CNI Dividends vs. Peers
|1||TRN||Trinity Industries, Inc.||3.98%|
|2||GBX||Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (The)||3.88%|
|3||UNP||Union Pacific Corp.||2.49%|
|4||ARII||American Railcar Industries, Inc.||2.28%|
|5||NSC||Norfolk Southern Corp.||2.21%|
|7||CNI||Canadian National Railway Company||1.96%|
|9||WJRYY||West Japan Railway Company||1.33%|
|10||CP||Canadian Pacific Railway Limited||0.83%|
|11||KSU||Kansas City Southern||0.74%|
|12||WAB||Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation||0.71%|
|13||CJPRY||Central Japan Railway Company||0.59%|
|14||GWR||Genesee & Wyoming Inc.||0.00%|
|15||FSTR||L.B. Foster Company||0.00%|
|16||KIQ||Kelso Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|17||RVSN||Rail Vision Ltd.||0.00%|
|18||RAIL||Freightcar America, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||GSHHY||Guangshen Railway Company Limited||0.00%|
|20||EJPRY||East Japan Railway Company||0.00%|
|21||CDGLY||ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited||0.00%|
|22||MTCPY||MTR Corporation Limited||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CNI dividends?Want to do more research on Canadian National Railway Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Canadian National Railway Co Common Stock (CNI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Canadian National Railway Co (CNI) - Dividend Investor
Canadian National Railway Co (CNI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha