Cinemark Holdings Inc Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (CNK): Price and Financial Metrics
CNK Stock Summary
- Cinemark Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 74.51% of US listed stocks.
- For CNK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 74.81% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 65.28%, Cinemark Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 81.44% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DAN, SFNC, NWE, PRI, and THS.
- Visit CNK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cinemark.com.
CNK Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.14||52-week high||$43.51|
|Prev. close||$32.67||52-week low||$28.46|
|Day high||$31.85||Avg. volume||1,781,769|
|50-day MA||$32.72||Dividend yield||4.67%|
|200-day MA||$36.22||Market Cap||3.41B|
Cinemark Holdings Inc Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (CNK) Company Bio
Cinemark Holdings operates theatres in the United States, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Guatemala, and Bolivia. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Plano, Texas.
CNK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CNK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cinemark Holdings Inc ranked in the 76st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 173.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cinemark Holdings Inc, consider:
- 53% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 22.53% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 11.05% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Cinemark Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 20% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 79.63% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|