Cinemark Holdings Inc Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (CNK): Price and Financial Metrics
CNK Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, CNK has reported earnings growth of -293.25%, putting it ahead of merely 6.47% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CNK's revenue has grown -79.1% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.9% of US companies in our set.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -24.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 10.46% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cinemark Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LAUR, POR, PNM, NFE, and UHT.
- Visit CNK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cinemark.com.
CNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.24||52-week high||$27.84|
|Prev. close||$22.06||52-week low||$7.56|
|Day high||$21.76||Avg. volume||4,773,393|
|50-day MA||$22.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.76||Market Cap||2.42B|
Cinemark Holdings Inc Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (CNK) Company Bio
Cinemark Holdings operates theatres in the United States, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Guatemala, and Bolivia. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Plano, Texas.
CNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNK Latest Social Stream
View Full CNK Social Stream
Latest CNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cinemark Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNK as an investment opportunity.
Blockbuster releases from Disney and Warner Bros, plus the vaccine rollout are positive catalysts for AMC stock.
WFRBS Commercial Mortgage Trust 2011-C3 -- Moody's affirms six classes and downgrades two classes of WFRBS 2011-C3
Furthermore, significant appraisal reductions have been recognized of between 27% to 97% of the respective loan balance on these three loans. As a result of the significant appraisal reductions, interest shortfalls have significantly increased and Moody's anticipates these shortfalls will continue and may increase from their current levels due the performance of these loans.The rating on IO class, Cl. X-A, was affirmed based on the credit quality of the referenced classes.
AMC stock has spent most of 2021 gyrating between $5 and $15.
Announcement of Oscar Movie Week
Cinemark is AMC’s more restrained competitor. It’s in a much better position for the coming movie-theater reopening.
A stable chain emerges from a rocky time.
CNK Price Returns
Continue Researching CNKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cinemark Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!