Cinemark Holdings Inc. (CNK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CNK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.01% of US stocks.
- CNK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CNK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CNK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CNK is 12.94 -- better than 97.58% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 19.87 for CINEMARK HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for 98% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CNK's revenue has grown 167.67% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.01% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CINEMARK HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IRM, LOV, TAST, BLMN, and IHRT.
- CNK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CINEMARK HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.cinemark.com.
CNK Valuation Summary
- CNK's EV/EBIT ratio is 300.4; this is 2125.19% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 192 months, CNK's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNK.
CNK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 18.61%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 33.73%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -40.34%.
The table below shows CNK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.04% of graded US stocks.
- CNK's asset turnover comes in at 0.099 -- ranking 38th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- AMC, MCS, and LYV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNK.
The table below shows CNK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.47||52-week high||$19.76|
|Prev. close||$11.51||52-week low||$8.28|
|Day high||$11.81||Avg. volume||3,911,453|
|50-day MA||$11.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.84||Market Cap||1.38B|
Cinemark Holdings Inc. (CNK) Company Bio
Cinemark Holdings operates theatres in the United States, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Guatemala, and Bolivia. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Plano, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNK Latest Social Stream
View Full CNK Social Stream
Latest CNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CINEMARK HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNK as an investment opportunity.
EntTelligence and Cinemark Theatres announce an extension in service agreement.
Markets remain volatile as 2023 gets into full swing, with a strong two-week gain followed by several days of losses. The headwinds remain the obvious: inflation, though moderating, remains high, and the Federal Reserve remains committed to battling the surge in prices, even at risk of a recession. On the other hand, stocks found support from a general improvement in sentiment, as investors believe that the downward trend in inflation rates may be here to stay. So the market landscape presents s
Cinemark Holdings Inc. (CNK)’s stock is trading at $11.07 at the moment marking a fall of -0.14% from the last session close. As of this writing, shares are priced at -43.95% less than their 52-week high of $19.76, and 33.76% over their 52-week low of $8.28. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price […]
In the last trading session, 3.22 million shares of the Cinemark Holdings Inc. (NYSE:CNK) were traded, and its beta was 2.19. Most recently the company’s share price was $11.09, and it changed around $0.28 or 2.59% from the last close, which brings the market valuation of the company to $1.30B. CNK currently trades at a … Cinemark Holdings Inc. (NYSE: CNK) Stock: Will It Keep Climbing Higher? Read More »
Cinemark Holdings Inc Cinemark with ticker code (CNK) have now 12 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 18 and 9 calculating the mean target price we have 14.33. Given that the stocks previous close was at 10.49 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 36.6%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 11.23 and the 200 day MA is 14.06. The company has a market capitalisation of $1,302m. Find out more information at: https://ir.cinemark.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="CNK" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $1,778m based on the market concensus. Cinemark Holdings, t...
CNK Price Returns