Cinemark Holdings Inc Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (CNK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNK POWR Grades
- CNK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.33% of US stocks.
- CNK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CNK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.05% of US stocks).
CNK Stock Summary
- CNK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.61 -- higher than just 3.9% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cinemark Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -415.11%; that's higher than only 4.92% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cinemark Holdings Inc comes in at -91.74%, a number that bests merely 1.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MLCO, GEL, ALSN, ENLC, and TAST.
- Visit CNK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cinemark.com.
CNK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CNK's price/sales ratio is 138.71% higher, now standing at 7.4.
- Over the past 173 months, CNK's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.8.
- Over the past 173 months, CNK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 38.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNK.
CNK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -4.21%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -54.54%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.9%.
The table below shows CNK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.07||52-week high||$27.84|
|Prev. close||$15.34||52-week low||$7.56|
|Day high||$15.34||Avg. volume||4,052,977|
|50-day MA||$20.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.97||Market Cap||1.80B|
Cinemark Holdings Inc Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (CNK) Company Bio
Cinemark Holdings operates theatres in the United States, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Guatemala, and Bolivia. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Plano, Texas.
CNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNK Latest Social Stream
View Full CNK Social Stream
Latest CNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cinemark Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNK as an investment opportunity.
Cinemark (CNK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Editor's note: Seeking Alpha is proud to welcome Jamie Samans as a new contributor. It's easy to become a Seeking Alpha contributor and earn money for your best investment ideas. Active contributors also get free access to SA Premium. Click here to find out more » It's been a bad...
PLANO, Texas, July 28, 2021--Cinemark Holdings, Inc., one of the world’s largest and most influential movie theatre companies, today announced that Mark Zoradi, CEO and Board Director, will retire as Cinemark’s CEO at the end of 2021. Zoradi will remain a member of the Board of Directors until the 2024 annual meeting when his continuing term will be subject to board nomination and shareholder election. Sean Gamble, CFO & COO, has been named as Zoradi’s successor as CEO effective Jan. 1, 2022. Ef
The movie studio's chief just confirmed that 10 of next year's films will be offered on HBO Max at the same time they're in theaters.
PLANO, Texas, July 26, 2021--Cinemark Holdings, Inc. ("Cinemark") (NYSE: CNK), one of the largest motion picture exhibitors in the world, today announced that it will report its second quarter 2021 operating results pre-market and host a webcast and conference call to discuss the results on:
CNK Price Returns