Cannae Holdings, Inc. (CNNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNNE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CNNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.22% of US stocks.
- CNNE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CNNE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
CNNE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CANNAE HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CANNAE HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -249.88%; that's higher than only 6.26% of US stocks.
- CANNAE HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.44%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HTLD, SGU, SUNL, SNDR, and EGO.
- Visit CNNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cannaeholdings.com.
CNNE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CNNE's price/sales ratio is 44.44% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- CNNE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17.7 over the prior 61 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNNE.
CNNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNNE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.63% of graded US stocks.
- CNNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.159 -- ranking 72nd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PLAY, CHUY, and CAKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNNE.
The table below shows CNNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.46||52-week high||$36.50|
|Prev. close||$23.17||52-week low||$17.11|
|Day high||$23.73||Avg. volume||579,463|
|50-day MA||$21.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.09||Market Cap||1.83B|
Cannae Holdings, Inc. (CNNE) Company Bio
Cannae Holdings, Inc. is a diversified holding company. The Company has investments in a variety of industries including Restaurants, Technology Enabled Healthcare Services, Financial Services and more. The Company holds majority and minority equity investment stakes in a number of entities, including Ceridian Holdings, LLC, American Blue Ribbon Holdings, and LLC and T-System Holding LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNNE Latest Social Stream
View Full CNNE Social Stream
Latest CNNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CANNAE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNNE as an investment opportunity.
Cannae Holdings, Inc. (CNNE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 387.50% and 0.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LAS VEGAS, November 09, 2022--Cannae Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CNNE) ("Cannae" or the "Company") has released its third quarter 2022 financial results by posting them to its website. Please visit the Cannae investor relations website at www.cannaeholdings.com to view the third quarter 2022 financial results, which are included in its Letter to Shareholders.
Spirit Realty (SRC) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 1.12% and 0.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
America First (ATAX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 29.51% and 20.88%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AssetMark Financial (AMK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.63% and 11.97%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CNNE Price Returns