Cannae Holdings, Inc. (CNNE): Price and Financial Metrics
CNNE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CNNE is currently 21,789.89, higher than 100% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Cannae Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,626.61%, Cannae Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.72% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cannae Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SCM, SHOP, EURN, CDNA, and EVBG.
- CNNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cannae Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.cannaeholdings.com.
CNNE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNNE Price/Volume Stats
Cannae Holdings, Inc. (CNNE) Company Bio
Cannae Holdings, Inc. is a diversified holding company. The Company has investments in a variety of industries including Restaurants, Technology Enabled Healthcare Services, Financial Services and more. The Company holds majority and minority equity investment stakes in a number of entities, including Ceridian Holdings, LLC, American Blue Ribbon Holdings, and LLC and T-System Holding LLC.