Cannae Holdings, Inc. (CNNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNNE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CNNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.48% of US stocks.
- CNNE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CNNE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
CNNE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CANNAE HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.18 for CANNAE HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for only 12.75% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CANNAE HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -217.54%; that's higher than merely 7.53% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HTLD, GL, SGU, OGE, and FAF.
- CNNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CANNAE HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.cannaeholdings.com.
CNNE Valuation Summary
- CNNE's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 35.29% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 59 months, CNNE's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNNE.
CNNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNNE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.63% of graded US stocks.
- CNNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.159 -- ranking 72nd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PLAY, CHUY, and CAKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNNE.
The table below shows CNNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.86||52-week high||$36.50|
|Prev. close||$19.73||52-week low||$17.11|
|Day high||$20.45||Avg. volume||576,092|
|50-day MA||$21.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.47||Market Cap||1.59B|
Cannae Holdings, Inc. (CNNE) Company Bio
Cannae Holdings, Inc. is a diversified holding company. The Company has investments in a variety of industries including Restaurants, Technology Enabled Healthcare Services, Financial Services and more. The Company holds majority and minority equity investment stakes in a number of entities, including Ceridian Holdings, LLC, American Blue Ribbon Holdings, and LLC and T-System Holding LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNNE Latest Social Stream
View Full CNNE Social Stream
Latest CNNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CANNAE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNNE as an investment opportunity.
Rating Action: Moody's downgrades Paysafe to B2 from B1; stable outlookGlobal Credit Research - 18 Aug 2022London, August 18, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service (Moody's) has today downgraded Paysafe Group Holdings II Limited's (Paysafe or the company) corporate family rating (CFR) to B2 from B1 and probability of default rating (PDR) to B2-PD from B1-PD. Concurrently, Moody's has downgraded to B2 from B1 the ratings on the senior secured bank credit facilities and backed senior secured notes borrowed at subsidiaries Paysafe Holdings (US) Corp., Paysafe Holdings UK Limited and Paysafe Finance PLC. The outlook on all ratings has changed to stable from negative."The downgrade to B2 largely reflects our expectation of weaker operating performance over 2022-2023 as a result of macroeconomic...
Today is shaping up negative for Cannae Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:CNNE ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a...
Cannae Holdings, Inc. Just Missed Earnings With A Surprise Loss - Here Are Analysts Latest Forecasts
It's been a good week for Cannae Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:CNNE ) shareholders, because the company has just released its...
With that, I would like to turn the call over to Jamie Lillis of Solebury Trout. On the call today, we have our chairman, Bill Foley; our chief executive officer, Rick Massey; Cannae's president, David Ducommun; and Bryan Coy, our chief financial officer. Before we begin, I would like to remind listeners that this conference call and the Q&A following our remarks may contain forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties.
Cannae Holdings, Inc. (CNNE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -661.54% and 25.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CNNE Price Returns