Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNSL POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CNSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNSL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CNSL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
CNSL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CNSL is currently 1.93, higher than merely 7.89% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.43, CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than only 14.54% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.09 for CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for 87.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXTN, AXS, HNGR, GSM, and LUMN.
- Visit CNSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.consolidated.com.
CNSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, CNSL's price/earnings ratio is 145.66% lower, now standing at -5.
- Over the past 209 months, CNSL's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNSL.
CNSL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -87.62%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -75.88%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 6.49%.
The table below shows CNSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNSL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.88% of graded US stocks.
- CNSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.353 -- ranking 40th of 64 Communication stocks.
- ATNI, LBRDA, and TSQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNSL.
The table below shows CNSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.16||52-week high||$9.70|
|Prev. close||$4.22||52-week low||$4.15|
|Day high||$4.30||Avg. volume||440,607|
|50-day MA||$6.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.55||Market Cap||480.05M|
Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL) Company Bio
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. provides various integrated communications services to residential and business clients in Illinois, Texas, Pennsylvania, California, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Mattoon, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNSL Latest Social Stream
View Full CNSL Social Stream
Latest CNSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNSL as an investment opportunity.
AUGUSTA, Maine, September 22, 2022--Fidium’s multi-gigabit, all fiber service is now available to 41,000 additional homes in eastern Maine, increasing fiber connectivity in the state by 50 percent.
MANCHESTER, N.H., September 21, 2022--More than 30,000 homes in Manchester, N.H. can now get best-in-class, multi-gig-speed internet from Fidium Fiber, the new customer-centered broadband service that recently helped the city rank in the top five college towns with fastest fixed broadband speeds.
MATTOON, Ill., September 13, 2022--Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CNSL) announced today that its subsidiary, Clio Subsidiary, LLC, has completed the sale of its limited partnership interests in five wireless partnerships to Cellco Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless, the general partner of the partnerships. A portion of the interest in one of the partnerships was sold to a limited partner of such partnership, pursuant to its right of first refusal. The $490 million in aggrega
MATTOON, Ill., September 01, 2022--Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) a leading broadband and business communications provider, today announced that the Consolidated Connects educational grant program will accept funding applications from Sept. 1 through Oct. 14.
The past five years for Consolidated Communications Holdings (NASDAQ:CNSL) investors has not been profitable
Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CNSL ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 12...
CNSL Price Returns
Continue Researching CNSLWant to see what other sources are saying about Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch