Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNSL POWR Grades
- CNSL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 68.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNSL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CNSL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
CNSL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc is higher than merely 5.55% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- CNSL's price/sales ratio is 0.51; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 9.01% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CNSL comes in at -26.68% -- higher than that of only 9.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IHRT, PARR, GNFT, TIGO, and CTIB.
- Visit CNSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.consolidated.com.
CNSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.29||52-week high||$9.89|
|Prev. close||$8.24||52-week low||$4.45|
|Day high||$8.33||Avg. volume||501,847|
|50-day MA||$7.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.30||Market Cap||663.06M|
Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL) Company Bio
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. provides various integrated communications services to residential and business clients in Illinois, Texas, Pennsylvania, California, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Mattoon, Illinois.
CNSL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CNSL, they are:
- 26% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 4.33% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 24.62% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 14. This value is greater than 86.69% stocks in the Communication Services sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CNSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNSL Latest Social Stream
View Full CNSL Social Stream
Latest CNSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNSL as an investment opportunity.
Communications services stocks as a sector eked out a gain for the week, with the XLC Select Sector SPDR Fund rising fractionally - and those that did best seemed somewhat unmoored from fundamentals. Looking at small-cap or larger stocks (minimum $300M market capitalization), far and away the sector's top gainer...
Bringing New Fiber Internet to Keene, New Hampshire; 9,000 residents starting in June; total of 16,000 by the end of 2021
Consolidated Communications Expands Gigabit Fiber Internet Network in Texas Communities of Conroe, Katy and Lufkin
Consolidated Communications is upgrading broadband services in Conroe, Katy and Lufkin, Texas, service areas as part of its FTTP network expansion.
Independent Director Maribeth Rahe Just Bought 9.5% More Shares In Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNSL)
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc...
Consolidated Communications recently announced nearly $20,000 in grants were awarded to eight K-12 schools through its educational grant program.
CNSL Price Returns
Continue Researching CNSLWant to see what other sources are saying about Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch