Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNSL POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CNSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNSL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CNSL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
CNSL Stock Summary
- CNSL's current price/earnings ratio is 3.13, which is higher than only 4.38% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC is higher than just 7.42% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, CNSL has reported earnings growth of 428.68%, putting it ahead of 96.24% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC are CORR, POR, UHT, LILA, and CEIX.
- Visit CNSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.consolidated.com.
CNSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, CNSL's EV/EBIT ratio is 48.91% lower, now standing at 7.
- CNSL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 28.5 over the prior 213 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNSL.
CNSL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -75.06%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -77.19%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -28.5%.
The table below shows CNSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNSL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.88% of graded US stocks.
- CNSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.353 -- ranking 40th of 64 Communication stocks.
- ATNI, LBRDA, and TSQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNSL.
The table below shows CNSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.34||52-week high||$8.49|
|Prev. close||$4.28||52-week low||$3.50|
|Day high||$4.38||Avg. volume||218,950|
|50-day MA||$4.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.58||Market Cap||500.82M|
Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL) Company Bio
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. provides various integrated communications services to residential and business clients in Illinois, Texas, Pennsylvania, California, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Mattoon, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNSL Latest Social Stream
View Full CNSL Social Stream
Latest CNSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNSL as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders in Consolidated Communications Holdings (NASDAQ:CNSL) are in the red if they invested five years ago
Generally speaking long term investing is the way to go. But along the way some stocks are going to perform badly...
Consolidated Communications Advances B2B Strategy with Appointment of Dan Stoll as President of Commercial and Carrier Business
MATTOON, Ill., January 10, 2023--Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL), a leading Fiber-to-the-Premise (FttP) broadband provider, today announced Dan Stoll as president of the Company’s commercial and carrier business. Stoll will oversee Consolidated’s commercial and carrier go-to-market strategy including: sales, delivery, customer support, and related development and expansion of the Company’s fiber network. Michael Smith, who previously served as president of the commercial and carrier b
MATTOON, Ill., December 14, 2022--Expansion of Fidium Fiber’s multi-gig speeds and delightful service experience will continue across northern New England in 2023. Residents in the communities of Lewiston, Scarborough, Ellsworth, and Blue Hill, Maine, and St. Albans, Vt. can pre-order Fidium Fiber, Consolidated Communications’ residential fiber internet service.
CONWAY, N.H., December 13, 2022--Fidium Fiber’s best-in-class, multi-gig-speed internet is now available in Conway, with home internet service now available to order for more than 4,800 eligible residents. An additional 4,200 households in Conway can pre-order Fidium, and be first in line when service is ready in the North Conway area, bringing multi-gig broadband to more than 9,000 homes by year’s end.
Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNSL) is definitely on the radar of institutional investors who own 46% of the company
Every investor in Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CNSL ) should be aware of the most powerful...
CNSL Price Returns
Continue Researching CNSLWant to see what other sources are saying about Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch