Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL): Price and Financial Metrics
CNSL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CNSL is currently 1.21, higher than merely 4.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- CNSL's price/sales ratio is 0.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.86% of US stocks.
- CNSL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SOL, NMM, OLN, BYD, and EXTN.
- Visit CNSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.consolidated.com.
CNSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.54||52-week high||$8.81|
|Prev. close||$5.57||52-week low||$3.47|
|Day high||$5.74||Avg. volume||448,660|
|50-day MA||$5.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.01||Market Cap||438.84M|
Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL) Company Bio
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. provides various integrated communications services to residential and business clients in Illinois, Texas, Pennsylvania, California, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Mattoon, Illinois.
CNSL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 201.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc ended up being:
- 18% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 3.6% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 82% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 96.36% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 79.38% stocks in the Communication Services sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CNSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNSL Latest Social Stream
View Full CNSL Social Stream
Latest CNSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNSL as an investment opportunity.
Consolidated Communications Announces Pricing of Senior Secured Notes
MATTOON, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: CNSL) (“Consolidated”) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Consolidated Communications, Inc. (“CCI”), intends, subject to market and other customary conditions, to offer (the “Offering”) $400 million aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes due 2028 (the “Notes”). The Notes will be guaranteed by Consolidated and certain of its existing and future wholly-owned subsidiaries. CCI intends to
Erik Garr Joins Consolidated Communications as President, Leading Consumer-Small Business and Michael Smith Appointed President of Commercial and Carrier Services
Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) a leading broadband and business communications provider, today announced Erik Garr has joined the Company as executive vice president and president of the Company’s consumer-SMB business unit. Garr, who will be based in New Hampshire, will lead the Company’s consumer and small business channels including the go-to-market strategy associated with the Company’s fiber build expansion. Garr will be responsible for sales, product management, service and customer experience within these channels.
Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL) CEO Bob Udell on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2021 10:00 AM ET CompanyParticipants Jennifer Spaude - Vice President of Corporate Communications and Investor Relations Bob Udell - President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Childers - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Greg Williams - Cowen Presentation...
Consolidated Communications ([[CNSL]] -9.8%) reports Q4 revenue of $326.12M, decreases 1.5% Y/Y beats consensus by $4.36M.Commercial and carrier data-transport revenue grew 3.2%Consumer broadband revenue grew 2.8%, representing seven consecutive quarters of Y/Y growth.Adjusted EBITDA of $132.3M, up 1.1%Net cash from operating activities was $67.6M; cash on hand totaled $155.6M.Net debt leverage improved to...
CNSL Price Returns
Continue Researching CNSLWant to see what other sources are saying about Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!