Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNSL POWR Grades
- CNSL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 77.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNSL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- CNSL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
CNSL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CNSL is 4.58 -- better than 91.49% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CNSL is currently 2.42, higher than just 7.5% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- CNSL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.89% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DK, VLRS, PNM, OMAB, and TIGO.
- Visit CNSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.consolidated.com.
CNSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, CNSL's price/earnings ratio is 153.95% lower, now standing at -8.2.
- Over the past 196 months, CNSL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
- CNSL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 196 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNSL.
CNSL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40.11%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 50.88%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 54.25%.
The table below shows CNSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNSL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.3% of graded US stocks.
- CNSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.364 -- ranking 36th of 63 Communication stocks.
- EVC, TSQ, and OSAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNSL.
The table below shows CNSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.04||52-week high||$9.89|
|Prev. close||$9.04||52-week low||$4.45|
|Day high||$9.24||Avg. volume||463,779|
|50-day MA||$8.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.41||Market Cap||892.74M|
Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL) Company Bio
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. provides various integrated communications services to residential and business clients in Illinois, Texas, Pennsylvania, California, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Mattoon, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNSL Latest Social Stream
View Full CNSL Social Stream
Latest CNSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNSL as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 15 stocks Mario Gabelli is dumping. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Mario Gabelli is Dumping These 5 Stocks. Mario Gabelli, a Wall Street veteran who manages more than $11.7 billion in assets through GAMCO Investors, has over the years developed […]
PORTLAND, Maine, August 20, 2021--Union members from the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW), Locals 2320, 2326 and 2327 and the Communication Workers of America (CWA), Local 1400 have ratified new, four-year agreements with Consolidated Communications, which cover approximately 900 workers in Northern New England.
PORTLAND, Maine, August 09, 2021--Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) a leading broadband and business communications provider, today announced the Company has reached tentative agreements with both the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW), Locals 2320, 2326 and 2327 and the Communication Workers of America (CWA), Local 1400 who together represent approximately 900 workers in Northern New England.
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Consolidated Communications Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call. On the call today are Bob Udell, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Steve Childers, our Chief Financial Officer.
MATTOON, Ill., July 29, 2021--Consolidated Communications Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results. FttP build plan on track, with 76,000 fiber upgrades completed in the second quarter.
CNSL Price Returns
Continue Researching CNSLWant to see what other sources are saying about Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch