Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL): Price and Financial Metrics
CNSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.32||52-week high||$5.55|
|Prev. close||$3.37||52-week low||$2.10|
|Day high||$3.39||Avg. volume||532,531|
|50-day MA||$3.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.63||Market Cap||387.15M|
CNSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNSL POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CNSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.68% of US stocks.
- CNSL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CNSL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.36% of US stocks).
CNSL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.89, CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 10.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC is higher than only 9.87% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 625.85%; that's higher than 97.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KORE, AWR, RM, NWE, and EE.
- Visit CNSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.consolidated.com.
CNSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, CNSL's price/sales ratio is 71.43% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 221 months, CNSL's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNSL.
CNSL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -269.49%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 424.58%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -46.9%.
The table below shows CNSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNSL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.88% of graded US stocks.
- CNSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.353 -- ranking 40th of 64 Communication stocks.
- ATNI, LBRDA, and TSQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNSL.
The table below shows CNSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL) Company Bio
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. provides various integrated communications services to residential and business clients in Illinois, Texas, Pennsylvania, California, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Mattoon, Illinois.
CNSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNSL Latest Social Stream
View Full CNSL Social Stream
Latest CNSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNSL as an investment opportunity.
Consolidated Communications Announces Second Quarter Financial Results; Delivers 93% Growth in Consumer Fiber Net Adds
MATTOON, Ill., August 08, 2023--Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: CNSL) (the "Company" or "Consolidated"), a top 10 fiber provider in the U.S., today reported results for the second quarter of 2023.
MATTOON, Ill., July 24, 2023--Consolidated Communications (Nasdaq: CNSL) will release its second quarter 2023 financial results on Tuesday, Aug. 8 before the market opens. The Company will host a live conference call and webcast on the same day at 7:30 a.m. CT.
Wildcat Capital Management Issues Letter to Consolidated Communications' Special Committee Urging it to Reject the Recent "Take Private" Proposal at $4.00 Per Share
Wildcat Capital Management, LLC (together with its affiliates, "Wildcat"), which beneficially owns approximately 2.6% of the outstanding shares of Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. ("CNSL" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:CNSL), today sent a letter to the Special Committee of CNSL's Board of Directors regarding its significant concerns with the non-binding takeover offer, dated April 12, 2023, from Searchlight Capital Partners, L.P. and British Columbia Investment Management Corporation. Wildc
NEW YORK (Reuters) -Wildcat Capital Management LLC, which manages the wealth of buyout firm TPG Inc's co-founder David Bonderman, has asked Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc to reject an offer to take the company private for $2.9 billion including debt. A non-binding $4-per-share all-cash offer for the broadband services provider undervalues it by 3.5 times, Wildcat wrote to Consolidated Communications' board in a July 12 letter that was reviewed by Reuters. Wildcat said it owned 3 million Consolidated Communications shares, equivalent to about a 2.6% stake.
PORTLAND, Maine, June 22, 2023--In less than two years, Maine has more than doubled the number of fiber internet-accessible homes. Fidium has built fiber to 190,000 homes, more than one third of Maine households. This marks a substantial accomplishment for the state that previously ranked 49th in gigabit-speed internet access.
CNSL Price Returns
Continue Researching CNSLWant to see what other sources are saying about Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch