Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL): Price and Financial Metrics
CNSL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc is higher than merely 4.42% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- CNSL's price/sales ratio is 0.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 7.07% of US stocks.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 37.32%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.84% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SRLP, CBB, AKS, AROC, and AAWW.
- Visit CNSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.consolidated.com.
CNSL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.52||52-week high||$12.10|
|Prev. close||$5.22||52-week low||$3.24|
|Day high||$5.55||Avg. volume||818,639|
|50-day MA||$4.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.41||Market Cap||397.85M|
Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL) Company Bio
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. provides various integrated communications services to residential and business clients in Illinois, Texas, Pennsylvania, California, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Mattoon, Illinois.
CNSL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc ranked in the 61st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 19.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CNSL, they are:
- 14% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 3.22% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.7. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 22.68% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Communication Services), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|