Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL): Price and Financial Metrics
CNSL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc is higher than merely 9.79% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- CNSL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.01% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CNSL comes in at 37.85% -- higher than that of 89.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DS, BYD, OMP, NNBR, and NLSN.
- Visit CNSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.consolidated.com.
CNSL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.94||52-week high||$12.10|
|Prev. close||$5.26||52-week low||$3.24|
|Day high||$5.07||Avg. volume||943,520|
|50-day MA||$5.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.55||Market Cap||355.45M|
Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL) Company Bio
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. provides various integrated communications services to residential and business clients in Illinois, Texas, Pennsylvania, California, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Mattoon, Illinois.