Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL): Price and Financial Metrics
CNSL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CNSL is currently 0.84, higher than just 4.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CNSL is more volatile than 94.55% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CNSL comes in at 38.91% -- higher than that of 94.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRLP, CBB, NMM, AKS, and ULH.
- CNSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.consolidated.com.
CNSL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNSL Price/Volume Stats
Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (CNSL) Company Bio
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. provides various integrated communications services to residential and business clients in Illinois, Texas, Pennsylvania, California, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Mattoon, Illinois.