CENTOGENE N.V. (CNTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNTG POWR Grades
- CNTG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.51% of US stocks.
- CNTG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CNTG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
CNTG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3.46, Centogene NV is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 14.4% of US stocks.
- CNTG's went public 1.73 years ago, making it older than merely 2.2% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that CNTG's revenue has grown 245.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.12% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Centogene NV are SRAX, LOGC, ARDX, VSTM, and ASPU.
- Visit CNTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.centogene.com.
CNTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.33||52-week high||$14.79|
|Prev. close||$11.36||52-week low||$8.61|
|Day high||$11.67||Avg. volume||71,045|
|50-day MA||$10.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.33||Market Cap||225.03M|
CENTOGENE N.V. (CNTG) Company Bio
Centogene NV is a commercial-stage company. It focuses on rare diseases that transform real-world clinical and genetic data into actionable information for patients, physicians and pharmaceutical companies. It operates through the following two segments: Pharmaceutical and Diagnostics. The Pharmaceutical segment provides services to pharmaceutical partners, including early patient recruitment and identification, epidemiological insights, biomarker discovery and patient monitoring. The Diagnostics segment provides targeted genetic sequencing and diagnostics services. The company was founded by Arndt Rolf and Christoph Ehlers in 2006 and is headquartered in Rostock, Denmark.
CNTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNTG Latest Social Stream
View Full CNTG Social Stream
Latest CNTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Centogene NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNTG as an investment opportunity.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. and ROSTOCK, Germany and BERLIN, June 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Centogene N.V. (Nasdaq: CNTG), a commercial-stage company focused on generating data-driven insights to diagnose, understand, and treat rare diseases, today announced the voting results of the Company’s Annual General Meeting. The shareholders of the Company voted in favor of all proposals, which included the appointment of Rene Just as Chief Financial Officer and Managing Director of the company, as well as the
DGAP-News: Centogene NV / Key word(s): Miscellaneous CENTOGENE Sets Mission to Enable the Cure of 100 Rare Diseases Within the Next 10 Years 22.06.2021 / 12:30 The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. PRESS RELEASE CENTOGENE Sets Mission to Enable the Cure of 100 Rare Diseases Within
Highlights strategic priorities to lead data-driven insights creation for rare diseases at its Virtual Investor Event Highlights strategic priorities to lead data-driven insights creation for rare diseases at its Virtual Investor Event
DGAP-News: Centogene NV: CENTOGENE Sets Mission to Enable the Cure of 100 Rare Diseases Within the Next 10 Years
DGAP-News: Centogene NV / Key word(s): Miscellaneous CENTOGENE Sets Mission to Enable the Cure of 100 Rare Diseases Within the Next 10 Years 22.06.2021 / 12:30 The issuer is solely responsible for
Hereditary Cancer Testing Market Shoot Up to US$ 9,840.52 Mn Revenue by 2027 with Business Market Insights: Cancer Genetics Inc., Invitae Corporation, Myogenes, Strand Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Pathway Genomics Corporation, CENTOGENE AG
The Hereditary Cancer Testing Market is US$ 3,967.74 Mn in 2018 and is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 11.1% during the forecast period 2019 2027, to reach US$ 9,840.52 Mn by 2027. The market for hereditary cancer testing
CNTG Price Returns