Convey Holding Parent, Inc. (CNVY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNVY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CNVY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNVY is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CNVY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
CNVY Stock Summary
- CNVY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.74 -- higher than only 5.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CONVEY HEALTH SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on June 16, 2021, making it an older stock than just 2.52% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CNVY is currently 154.2, higher than 98.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNVY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVH, VITL, RMCF, HLMN, and THS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CNVY's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001787640.
CNVY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CNVY's EV/EBIT ratio is 558.86% higher, now standing at 120.9.
- CNVY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 36.2 over the prior 15 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNVY.
CNVY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNVY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.52||52-week high||$10.73|
|Prev. close||$10.49||52-week low||$3.75|
|Day high||$10.55||Avg. volume||211,509|
|50-day MA||$10.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.76||Market Cap||770.00M|
Convey Holding Parent, Inc. (CNVY) Company Bio
Convey Holding Parent, Inc. engages in the provision of technology enabled solutions. Its platform combines proprietary modular technology and end-to-end solutions to serve as an extension of the clients' operations and core systems.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNVY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNVY Latest Social Stream
View Full CNVY Social Stream
Latest CNVY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONVEY HEALTH SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNVY as an investment opportunity.
Even though equities have hit the pause button on the rally off of the late spring lows over the past few days, there have been some monster moves across a number of Russell 3,000 stocks.
AllScripts (MDRX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 12.50% and 2.27%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
1Life Healthcare, Inc. (ONEM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 3.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
In this article we look at why Billionaire Jeffrey Talpins Just Fled From These 10 Healthcare Stocks. Click to skip ahead and see why Billionaire Jeffrey Talpins Just Fled From These 5 Healthcare Stocks. Moderna, Inc. (NASDAQ:MRNA), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE:TMO), and Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR) are three of the healthcare stocks that billionaire money manager […]
Convey Health Solutions, a health technology company, will wind down operations at Pompano Beach Business Park and lay off 88 workers there. The Fort Lauderdale-based company (NYSE: CNVY) disclosed the facility's permanent closure, at 1601 S.W. 5th Court, in a June 22 Workers Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act notice alerting state officials to the job cuts. The notice, signed by Michele Henderson, Convey's senior VP of human resources, stated that the employees "have been notified of their separation dates and that their separation will be permanent."
CNVY Price Returns