CNX Resources Corporation (CNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CNX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CNX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CNX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CNX RESOURCES CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CNX has reported earnings growth of 765.46%, putting it ahead of 97.89% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CNX RESOURCES CORP comes in at -107.87%, a number that bests just 0.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNX RESOURCES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be EDRY, PLYM, CSR, SITC, and STAG.
- Visit CNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnx.com.
CNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CNX's price/earnings ratio is 125.51% lower, now standing at -2.5.
- CNX's price/sales ratio has moved down 34.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNX.
CNX Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 39.58%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2581.79%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 36.97%.
The table below shows CNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.1% of graded US stocks.
- CNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.011 -- ranking 135th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- EQT, SNMP, and LPI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNX.
The table below shows CNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.78||52-week high||$24.21|
|Prev. close||$15.85||52-week low||$11.63|
|Day high||$15.33||Avg. volume||3,424,547|
|50-day MA||$17.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.74||Market Cap||2.80B|
CNX Resources Corporation (CNX) Company Bio
CNX Resources Corp. is an independent natural gas exploration, development and production companies, with operations centered in the major shale formations of the Appalachian basin. The company deploys an organic growth strategy focused on responsibly developing its resource base. The firm operates through the Marcellus Shale, and Coalbed Methane segments. CNX Resources was founded in 1864 and is headquartered in Canonsburg, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNX Latest Social Stream
View Full CNX Social Stream
Latest CNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CNX RESOURCES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNX as an investment opportunity.
CNX Resources Corporation (NYSE: CNX) ("CNX," "we," or "our") today announced the pricing of $500 million of its 7.375% senior notes due 2031 (the "Notes") at a price to the public of 100.0% of their face value. The offering is expected to close on September 26, 2022, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. The Notes will be guaranteed by all of CNX's wholly owned restricted subsidiaries that guarantee its revolving credit facility.
CNX Resources Corporation (NYSE: CNX) ("CNX") today announced that it has commenced a cash tender offer (the "offer") to purchase up to $350,000,000 aggregate principal amount of the $700,000,000 amount outstanding of its 7.250% Senior Notes due 2027 (the "Notes").
CNX Resources Corporation (NYSE: CNX) ("CNX," "we" or "our") today announced that it intends, subject to market and other conditions, to offer and sell to eligible purchasers $500 million of senior notes due 2031 (the "Notes"). The Notes will be guaranteed by all of CNX's wholly owned restricted subsidiaries that guarantee its revolving credit facility.
CNX Resources Corporation. (CNX) closed at $17.35 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.41% move from the prior day.
SM Energy (SM) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
CNX Price Returns