CNX Resources Corporation (CNX): Price and Financial Metrics
CNX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CNX Resources Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CNX has reported earnings growth of -595.05%, putting it ahead of merely 2.66% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CNX Resources Corp comes in at -34.56%, a number that bests merely 10.99% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EQT, TALO, MTDR, AM, and ARLP.
- Visit CNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnx.com.
CNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.72||52-week high||$15.89|
|Prev. close||$14.03||52-week low||$7.97|
|Day high||$14.13||Avg. volume||3,752,544|
|50-day MA||$13.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.37||Market Cap||3.02B|
CNX Resources Corporation (CNX) Company Bio
Consol Resources operates as an integrated energy/coal company in the United States and internationally. The company operates through two divisions, Exploration and Production (E&P), and Coal. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
CNX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CNX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that CNX Resources Corp ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 121% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of CNX Resources Corp, consider:
- 53% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 19.18% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- CNX Resources Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.85. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 15.13% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, CNX Resources Corp experienced a tax rate of about 26% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than 89.62% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNX Latest Social Stream
View Full CNX Social Stream
Latest CNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CNX Resources Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNX as an investment opportunity.
CNX Resources Corporation Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Conference Call Schedule
CNX Resources Corp. (NYSE: CNX) will announce its financial results for Q1 2021 at 6:45 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, April 29. At that time, CNX will issue a brief press release containing a link to presentation materials providing a Q1 2021 update, which will be available on CNX's Investor Relations website. This release will be followed by a conference call and webcast.
Photo by brightstars/iStock Unreleased via Getty ImagesI was fortunate to be featured on BNN Bloomberg TV discussing a recent article on Seeking Alpha, "Good News For Western Canada: Excess Pipeline Capacity by 2023" and a Bloomberg article "Oil Bulls Who Stayed Course Through Free-Fall Reap Rewards." Finding Value In Local-Area...
Longleaf Partners Global Fund, an independent investment management firm, published its fourth quarter 2020 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 17.46% was recorded by the fund in the fourth quarter of 2020, outperforming its MSCI World benchmark that delivered a 13.96% return in the same period. You can […]
CNX Resources (CNX) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Ormat Technologies' (ORA) top line drops 6.8% year over year in the fourth quarter due to lower revenues from its Product segment.
CNX Price Returns
Continue Researching CNXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CNX Resources Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!