CNX Resources Corporation (CNX): Price and Financial Metrics
CNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.45||52-week high||$24.21|
|Prev. close||$15.27||52-week low||$14.36|
|Day high||$15.54||Avg. volume||3,140,836|
|50-day MA||$15.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.46||Market Cap||2.56B|
CNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNX POWR Grades
- CNX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CNX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
CNX Stock Summary
- CNX's current price/earnings ratio is 1.8, which is higher than just 2.33% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that CNX's revenue has grown -648.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.02% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of CNX RESOURCES CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 6.87% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GTE, DRH, MPLN, SITC, and CSR.
- Visit CNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnx.com.
CNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CNX's price/earnings ratio is 75.36% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 243 months, CNX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNX.
CNX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -147.87%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 136.05%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 72.04%.
The table below shows CNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.1% of graded US stocks.
- CNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.011 -- ranking 135th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- EQT, SNMP, and LPI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNX.
The table below shows CNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CNX, see our CNX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.08||Average Broker Recommendation||1.73 (Moderate Buy)|
CNX Resources Corporation (CNX) Company Bio
CNX Resources Corp. is an independent natural gas exploration, development and production companies, with operations centered in the major shale formations of the Appalachian basin. The company deploys an organic growth strategy focused on responsibly developing its resource base. The firm operates through the Marcellus Shale, and Coalbed Methane segments. CNX Resources was founded in 1864 and is headquartered in Canonsburg, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNX Latest Social Stream
View Full CNX Social Stream
Latest CNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CNX RESOURCES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNX as an investment opportunity.
Brokers Are Upgrading Their Views On CNX Resources Corporation (NYSE:CNX) With These New Forecasts
Celebrations may be in order for CNX Resources Corporation ( NYSE:CNX ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a...
CNX Resources (CNX) Q1 Earnings Beat, Sales Miss Estimates
CNX Resources' (CNX) first-quarter earnings are better than expected and the company continues to utilize its free cash flow to buyback shares and reduce debt.
Q1 2023 CNX Resources Corp Earnings Call
Q1 2023 CNX Resources Corp Earnings Call
CNX Resources Corporation. (CNX) Q1 Earnings Surpass Estimates
CNX Resources Corporation. (CNX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 27.27% and 10.39%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CNX Reports First Quarter Results
CNX Resources Corporation (NYSE: CNX) ("CNX" or "the company") today released financial and operational results for the first quarter 2023 by posting those results on its website as detailed below.
CNX Price Returns
Continue Researching CNXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CNX Resources Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
CNX Resources Corp (CNX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CNX Resources Corp (CNX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CNX Resources Corp (CNX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...