CNX Resources Corporation (CNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNX POWR Grades
- CNX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CNX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.38% of US stocks).
CNX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CNX Resources Corp is higher than just 12.74% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of CNX Resources Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CNX Resources Corp comes in at -36.19%, a number that bests merely 10.6% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNX Resources Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HNRG, APLE, ZKIN, EDRY, and INSW.
- CNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CNX Resources Corp's official web site, go to www.cnx.com.
CNX Valuation Summary
- CNX's price/earnings ratio is -48; this is 391.79% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CNX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- Over the past 243 months, CNX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 36.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNX.
CNX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 91.34%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 64.55%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 2.76%.
The table below shows CNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.05||52-week high||$15.89|
|Prev. close||$11.78||52-week low||$8.31|
|Day high||$12.16||Avg. volume||3,202,234|
|50-day MA||$13.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.65||Market Cap||2.65B|
CNX Resources Corporation (CNX) Company Bio
Consol Resources operates as an integrated energy/coal company in the United States and internationally. The company operates through two divisions, Exploration and Production (E&P), and Coal. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
CNX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for CNX Resources Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that CNX Resources Corp ranked in the 71th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of CNX Resources Corp, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of CNX Resources Corp over the past 4.75 years is 0.42%; that's higher than 65.36% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Energy sector.
- 54% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 18.58% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- CNX Resources Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 13%; for context, that number is higher than 86.12% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNX Latest Social Stream
View Full CNX Social Stream
Latest CNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CNX Resources Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNX as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. CNX Resources Corporation (NYSE: CNX)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 29, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, and welcome to the CNX Resources Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call.
CNX Resources' (CNX) second-quarter earnings and revenues are lower than expected. The company reiterates its production guidance for 2021.
CNX Resources Corporation. (CNX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -28.00% and -8.04%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CNX Resources Corporation (NYSE: CNX) ("CNX" or "the company") today released financial and operational results for the second quarter 2021 by posting those results on its website as detailed below.
CNX Resources' (CNX) earnings are expected to have benefited from cost management, lower shares outstanding and a decline in capital servicing costs.
CNX Price Returns