Concentrix Corp. (CNXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNXC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CNXC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNXC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CNXC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 22.74% of US stocks).
CNXC Stock Summary
- CNXC's went public 2.34 years ago, making it older than only 10.45% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of CONCENTRIX CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 177.34%, CONCENTRIX CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 92.41% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CONCENTRIX CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AYI, PSN, DCI, MSM, and BLD.
- To check out CONCENTRIX CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001803599.
CNXC Valuation Summary
- CNXC's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.4; this is 35.08% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 28 months, CNXC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 20.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNXC.
CNXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.55||52-week high||$199.63|
|Prev. close||$120.00||52-week low||$108.57|
|Day high||$123.26||Avg. volume||264,389|
|50-day MA||$134.90||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$129.05||Market Cap||6.33B|
Concentrix Corp. (CNXC) Company Bio
Concentrix Corp. engages in the provision of customer experience (CX)solutions and technology. It offers end-to-end capabilities, including CX process optimization, technology innovation, front- and back-office automation, analytics, and business transformation services to clients in five primary industry verticals. It delivers its services across all channels of communication, such as voice, chat, email, social media, asynchronous messaging, and custom applications. The company was founded in 1973 and is headquartered in Fremont, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNXC Latest Social Stream
View Full CNXC Social Stream
Latest CNXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONCENTRIX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNXC as an investment opportunity.
Concentrix Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
NEWARK, Calif., March 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Concentrix Corporation (NASDAQ: CNXC), a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) solutions and technology, today announced financial results for the fiscal first quarter ended February 28, 2023. Three Months Ended February 28, 2023 February 28, 2022 ChangeRevenue ($M)$1,636.4 $1,536.1 6.5%Operating income ($M)$156.0 $147.7 5.6%Non-GAAP operating income ($M) (1)$217.6 $201.9 7.8%Operating margin 9.5% 9.6% -10 bpsNon-GAAP operating mar
Concentrix to Combine with Webhelp, Creating a Diversified Global CX Leader, Well-Positioned for Growth
Enhances Concentrix’ position as a leader in $550B+ growing CX marketAdds clients in attractive growing markets, further diversifying our marquee client listSignificantly expands footprint in Europe, Latin America, and AfricaExpands breadth and global reach of high-value services and digital capabilitiesStrengthens support for clients and staff, combining complementary culturesAccretive to revenue growth, profitability, and non-GAAP EPS in first yearConference call today at 5:00 PM EDT NEWARK, C
Concentrix Customer Feedback Management Platform Recognized as a Strong Performer by Independent Research Firm
Concentrix received the highest score possible in nine criteriaNEWARK, Calif., March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Concentrix Corporation (NASDAQ: CNXC), a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) solutions and technology, announced today it has been named a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Feedback Management, Q1 2023 report. This report demonstrates how industry-leading Voice of the Customer (VOC) providers measure up in the market to help CX professionals select the
Concentrix Schedules Release of Fiscal First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Webcast of Investor Conference Call
NEWARK, Calif., March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Concentrix Corporation (NASDAQ: CNXC), a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) solutions and technology, plans to announce its fiscal first quarter 2023 financial results after market close on Wednesday, March 29, 2023. The Company also plans to host a conference call and webcast with the investment community to discuss the financial results that same evening on Wednesday, March 29, 2023, at 5:00 pm, Eastern Time. The live conferen
Calculating The Fair Value Of Concentrix Corporation (NASDAQ:CNXC)
Key Insights Concentrix's estimated fair value is US$129 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity With US$139 share...
CNXC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...