Concentrix Corp. (CNXC): Price and Financial Metrics
CNXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.97||52-week high||$151.82|
|Prev. close||$95.74||52-week low||$70.58|
|Day high||$97.65||Avg. volume||365,918|
|50-day MA||$83.46||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$91.31||Market Cap||6.33B|
CNXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNXC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CNXC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.22% of US stocks.
- CNXC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CNXC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 21.91% of US stocks).
CNXC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,189.34, CONCENTRIX CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.35% of US stocks.
- CONCENTRIX CORP's stock had its IPO on November 24, 2020, making it an older stock than only 11.43% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 65.06%, CONCENTRIX CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 88.47% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNXC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OXM, TAIT, URBN, WDFC, and VPG.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CNXC's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001803599.
CNXC Valuation Summary
- CNXC's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.4; this is 40.24% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 37 months, CNXC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNXC.
Concentrix Corp. (CNXC) Company Bio
Concentrix Corp. engages in the provision of customer experience (CX)solutions and technology. It offers end-to-end capabilities, including CX process optimization, technology innovation, front- and back-office automation, analytics, and business transformation services to clients in five primary industry verticals. It delivers its services across all channels of communication, such as voice, chat, email, social media, asynchronous messaging, and custom applications. The company was founded in 1973 and is headquartered in Fremont, CA.
CNXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNXC Latest Social Stream
View Full CNXC Social Stream
Latest CNXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONCENTRIX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNXC as an investment opportunity.
While Wall Street keeps a watchful eye on the giants, there are lesser-known stocks quietly charting a course for explosive growth.
Concentrix Corporation's ( NASDAQ:CNXC ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period to...
On October 11, 2023, Dennis Polk, a director at Concentrix Corp (NASDAQ:CNXC), sold 20,612 shares of the company.
Unraveling the Factors That Could Limit Its Growth
NEWARK, Calif., Sept. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Concentrix Corporation (NASDAQ: CNXC), a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) solutions and technology that operates under the trade name Concentrix + Webhelp, today announced financial results for the fiscal third quarter ended August 31, 2023. Three Months Ended August 31, 2023 August 31, 2022 ChangeRevenue ($M)$1,632.8 $1,579.6 3.4%Operating income ($M)$162.3 $157.5 3.0%Non-GAAP operating income ($M) (1)$231.0 $221.5 4.3%Operat
CNXC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|