PC Connection, Inc. (CNXN): Price and Financial Metrics
CNXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.19||52-week high||$56.68|
|Prev. close||$45.26||52-week low||$37.76|
|Day high||$46.66||Avg. volume||64,954|
|50-day MA||$43.01||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$46.78||Market Cap||1.21B|
CNXN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNXN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CNXN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNXN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CNXN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
CNXN Stock Summary
- PC CONNECTION INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.07% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PC CONNECTION INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PC CONNECTION INC is higher than it is for about merely 5.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PC CONNECTION INC are BKE, WMK, FHI, EPAC, and FLXS.
- Visit CNXN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.connection.com.
CNXN Valuation Summary
- CNXN's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 83.67% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CNXN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNXN.
CNXN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 58.5%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 59.67%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.43%.
The table below shows CNXN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNXN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNXN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.44% of graded US stocks.
- CNXN's asset turnover comes in at 2.755 -- ranking 15th of 165 Retail stocks.
- ROST, IFMK, and JWN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNXN.
The table below shows CNXN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNXN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CNXN, see our CNXN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$53.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
PC Connection, Inc. (CNXN) Company Bio
Connection offers IT products, such as computer systems, software and peripheral equipment, networking communications, and other products and accessories. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Merrimack, New Hampshire.
CNXN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNXN Latest Social Stream
View Full CNXN Social Stream
Latest CNXN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PC CONNECTION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNXN as an investment opportunity.
Connection Announces Third Annual IT Superhero Awards
MERRIMACK, N.H., June 01, 2023--Connection (PC Connection, Inc.; NASDAQ: CNXN), a leading information technology solutions provider to business, government, healthcare, and education markets, is pleased to announce the third annual IT Superhero Awards. The awards program recognizes IT professionals, nominated by their colleagues, for going above and beyond the call of duty to save the day for their team.
Is PC Connection, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CNXN) Recent Stock Performance Tethered To Its Strong Fundamentals?
PC Connection (NASDAQ:CNXN) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 12% over the...
Connection Honored at HP Partner Conference
MERRIMACK, N.H., May 10, 2023--Connection (PC Connection, Inc.; NASDAQ: CNXN), a leading information technology solutions provider to business, government, healthcare, and education markets, is pleased to announce that the company has been named HP U.S. Print Hardware National Solution Provider (NSP) Partner of the Year at the HP AMPLIFY partner conference. Connection Enterprise Solutions was selected for the award based on performance, innovation, and strategic growth.
PC Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNXN) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
PC Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNXN) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 7, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon and welcome to the First Quarter 2023 Connection Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in listen-only mode. Following the prepared remarks, there will be a question-and-answer session. As a reminder, this conference call is the property of […]
Connection (CNXN) Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
MERRIMACK, N.H., May 04, 2023--Connection (PC Connection, Inc.; NASDAQ: CNXN):
CNXN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNXNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pc Connection Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pc Connection Inc (CNXN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pc Connection Inc (CNXN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pc Connection Inc (CNXN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...