PC Connection, Inc. (CNXN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNXN POWR Grades
- CNXN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 74.47% of US stocks.
- CNXN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CNXN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.88% of US stocks).
CNXN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pc Connection Inc is higher than it is for about just 6.94% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.47, Pc Connection Inc has a higher such ratio than only 8.67% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CNXN is more volatile than merely 5.29% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNXN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WIRE, JOUT, ETH, KELYA, and MED.
- Visit CNXN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.connection.com.
CNXN Valuation Summary
- CNXN's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 92.45% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CNXN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, CNXN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNXN.
CNXN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 39.56%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.55%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 44.83%.
The table below shows CNXN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNXN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.99||52-week high||$55.21|
|Prev. close||$46.70||52-week low||$39.66|
|Day high||$47.07||Avg. volume||59,407|
|50-day MA||$46.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.32||Market Cap||1.23B|
PC Connection, Inc. (CNXN) Company Bio
Connection offers IT products, such as computer systems, software and peripheral equipment, networking communications, and other products and accessories. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Merrimack, New Hampshire.
CNXN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNXN Latest Social Stream
View Full CNXN Social Stream
Latest CNXN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pc Connection Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNXN as an investment opportunity.
PC Connection (NASDAQ:CNXN) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 6.6% over the...
PC Connection (CNXN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MERRIMACK, N.H., July 22, 2021--Connection (PC Connection, Inc.; NASDAQ: CNXN), a leading information technology solutions provider to business, government, healthcare and education markets, will release its second quarter 2021 operating results after close of market on Thursday, August 5, 2021. At 4:30 p.m. ET on that date, management will review these results during their quarterly conference call. To access the conference call, please dial 877-776-4016 (US) or 631-813-4880 (International) and
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Approximately 70 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, June 23-24, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 22, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day Summer Virtual Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, June 23 - 24, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
CNXN Price Returns