PC Connection, Inc. (CNXN): Price and Financial Metrics
CNXN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CNXN is 4.19 -- better than 89.6% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pc Connection Inc is higher than it is for about only 6.57% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.47, Pc Connection Inc has a higher such ratio than only 9.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNXN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EDUC, LEJU, MED, SAMG, and GRC.
- Visit CNXN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.connection.com.
CNXN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.61||52-week high||$55.21|
|Prev. close||$46.91||52-week low||$30.10|
|Day high||$46.95||Avg. volume||77,378|
|50-day MA||$49.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.98||Market Cap||1.19B|
PC Connection, Inc. (CNXN) Company Bio
Connection offers IT products, such as computer systems, software and peripheral equipment, networking communications, and other products and accessories. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Merrimack, New Hampshire.
CNXN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Pc Connection Inc. To summarize, we found that Pc Connection Inc ranked in the 18th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 82.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Pc Connection Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.51 years, Pc Connection Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.03%; that's better than merely 19.4% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 6.62% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CNXN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNXN Latest Social Stream
View Full CNXN Social Stream
Latest CNXN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pc Connection Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNXN as an investment opportunity.
Newmont Corporation (NYSE:NEM) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financials Look Strong: Should Prospective Shareholders Make The Leap?
With its stock down 7.4% over the past month, it is easy to disregard Newmont (NYSE:NEM). But if you pay close...
On the call today are Tim McGrath, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Tom Baker, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Any statements or references made during the conference call that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements.
PC Connection (CNXN): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.62 in-line; GAAP EPS of $0.62 misses by $0.06.Revenue of $675.69M (-5.7% Y/Y) beats by $24.42M.Press Release...
Shares of PC Connection (NASDAQ:CNXN) were unchanged in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share decreased 25.30% year over year to $0.62, which were in line with the estimate of $0.62. Revenue of $675,686,000 decreased by 5.71% year over year, which beat the estimate of $651,270,000. Guidance Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Conference Call Details Date: Feb 24, 2021 View more earnings on CNXN Time: 04:30 PM ET Webcast URL: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/bra2v35r Technicals Company's 52-week high was at $54.76 Company's 52-week low was at $30.10 Price action over last quarter: Up 0.12% Company Profile PC Connection Inc is a provider of inf...
Connection (PC Connection, Inc.; NASDAQ: CNXN), a leading information technology solutions provider to business, government, and education markets, today announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020.
CNXN Price Returns
Continue Researching CNXNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pc Connection Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!