PC Connection, Inc. (CNXN): Price and Financial Metrics
CNXN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pc Connection Inc is higher than it is for about merely 6.51% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.44, Pc Connection Inc has a higher such ratio than just 9.26% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Pc Connection Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 10.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pc Connection Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EDUC, LEJU, MED, SAMG, and LL.
- CNXN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pc Connection Inc's official web site, go to www.connection.com.
CNXN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.29||52-week high||$55.21|
|Prev. close||$44.71||52-week low||$30.10|
|Day high||$45.34||Avg. volume||77,581|
|50-day MA||$49.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.03||Market Cap||1.16B|
PC Connection, Inc. (CNXN) Company Bio
Connection offers IT products, such as computer systems, software and peripheral equipment, networking communications, and other products and accessories. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Merrimack, New Hampshire.
CNXN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Pc Connection Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Pc Connection Inc ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CNXN, they are:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 6.54% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Technology).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CNXN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNXN Latest Social Stream
View Full CNXN Social Stream
Latest CNXN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pc Connection Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNXN as an investment opportunity.
In this article we take a look at 10 best precious metals stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed discussion of the precious metals industry and its growth catalysts and go to 5 Best Precious Metals Stocks to Buy Now. Long-term investors love precious metals stocks. The precious metals group – primarily consisting […]
John Buckingham of the Prudent Speculator newsletter selects stocks he would buy today, based on expected earnings growth and low valuations.
Board Expands with Valuable Licensing, Cleantech and Manufacturing Expertise MCCARRAN, Nev., March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aqua Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQMS) ("Aqua Metals" or the "Company"), which is reinventing metals recycling with its AquaRefining™ technology, today announced it has appointed Molly P. Zhang, a seasoned corporate director with global chemical, industrial and cleantech expertise, and Edward Smith, CEO, President and Director of SMTC Corporation (NASDAQ: SMTX) to its board of directors effective March 1, 2021. "After conducting an extremely rigorous candidate review process, we are pleased to welcome Molly and Edward, as new independent directors to the Aqua Metals board,” said Shariq Yosufzai, Aqua Metals Board Chairman. "They bring extensive operational expertise ...
PC Connection (CNXN): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.62 in-line; GAAP EPS of $0.62 misses by $0.06.Revenue of $675.69M (-5.7% Y/Y) beats by $24.42M.Press Release...
MERRIMACK, N.H.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Connection (PC Connection, Inc.; NASDAQ: CNXN), a leading information technology solutions provider to business, government, and education markets, today announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020. “Our Q4 performance reflected the continued recovery trend in business conditions that we began to see very late in Q2,” said Tim McGrath, President and CEO of Connection. “Our year-over-year revenue growth in our Business and Public Se
CNXN Price Returns
Continue Researching CNXNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pc Connection Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!