PC Connection, Inc. (CNXN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNXN POWR Grades
- CNXN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNXN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CNXN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
CNXN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PC CONNECTION INC is higher than 94.55% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For CNXN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 6.15% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.48%, PC CONNECTION INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.45% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNXN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LL, LFVN, KELYA, TITN, and SAMG.
- CNXN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PC CONNECTION INC's official web site, go to www.connection.com.
CNXN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CNXN's price/earnings ratio is 37.56% lower, now standing at 13.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CNXN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNXN.
CNXN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -78.58%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 72.96%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.43%.
The table below shows CNXN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNXN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNXN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.44% of graded US stocks.
- CNXN's asset turnover comes in at 2.755 -- ranking 15th of 165 Retail stocks.
- ROST, IFMK, and JWN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNXN.
The table below shows CNXN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNXN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.62||52-week high||$54.79|
|Prev. close||$44.65||52-week low||$40.08|
|Day high||$45.06||Avg. volume||45,398|
|50-day MA||$48.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.08||Market Cap||1.17B|
PC Connection, Inc. (CNXN) Company Bio
Connection offers IT products, such as computer systems, software and peripheral equipment, networking communications, and other products and accessories. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Merrimack, New Hampshire.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNXN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNXN Latest Social Stream
View Full CNXN Social Stream
Latest CNXN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PC CONNECTION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNXN as an investment opportunity.
Here is how PC Connection (CNXN) and Kroger (KR) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Stock pickers are generally looking for stocks that will outperform the broader market. Buying under-rated businesses...
Here is how PC Connection (CNXN) and First Watch Restaurant Group, Inc. (FWRG) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock experiences a golden cross technical event?
PC Connection (CNXN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 26.32% and 7.32%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CNXN Price Returns