Global Cord Blood Corporation (CO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- CO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 41.31% of US stocks).
CO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 473.49, Global Cord Blood Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.73% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Global Cord Blood Corp is higher than merely 2.77% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For CO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 5.32% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Global Cord Blood Corp are EDTK, DGICA, CGA, NPK, and VALU.
- CO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Global Cord Blood Corp's official web site, go to www.globalcordbloodcorp.com.
CO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.99||52-week high||$6.31|
|Prev. close||$4.06||52-week low||$3.46|
|Day high||$4.06||Avg. volume||185,604|
|50-day MA||$4.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.84||Market Cap||484.99M|
Global Cord Blood Corporation (CO) Company Bio
Global Cord Blood Corporation provides umbilical cord blood storage and ancillary services in China. The company is based in Central, Hong Kong.
Most Popular Stories View All
CO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CO Latest Social Stream
View Full CO Social Stream
Latest CO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Global Cord Blood Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CO as an investment opportunity.
Global Cord Blood Corporation (CO) Q2 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 26, 2021, 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Cathy Bai - VP of Corporate Finance Albert Chen - CFO Conference Call Participants Jeff Oliver - Star Funds Presentation Operator Welcome everyone to Global Cord Blood Corporation Earnings Conference Call for...
Global Cord Blood Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter and First Half of Fiscal 2022
Global Cord Blood Corporation (NYSE: CO) ("GCBC" or the "Company"), China's leading provider of cord blood collection, laboratory testing, hematopoietic stem cell processing and stem cell storage services, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter and first half of fiscal 2022 ended September 30, 2021.
Global Cord Blood Corporation (NYSE: CO) (the "Company"), China's leading provider of cord blood collection, laboratory testing, hematopoietic stem cell processing and stem cell storage services, today announced that it plans to release financial results for the second quarter and first half of fiscal 2022 on Wednesday, November 24, 2021, after the U.S. market close.
Global Cord Stem Cell Banking Market In-Depth Market Research and COVID-19 Trends Analysis 2021-2028||Cryoviva India, Global Cord Blood Corporation, New York Blood Center, Vita 34, ReeLabs Pvt. Ltd., REGROW BIOSCIENCES PVT LTD
An international Cord Stem Cell Banking market report contains most-detailed market segmentation, systematic analysis of major market players, trends in consumer, and supply chain dynamics, and insights about new geographical markets. With the complete comprehension of business goals and needs
Global Cord Blood Corporation (NYSE: CO) ("GCBC" or the "Company"), China's leading provider of cord blood collection, laboratory testing, hematopoietic stem cell processing, and stem cell storage services, today announced that the Company will hold its 2021 annual general meeting of shareholders at its Hong Kong office, located at 48/F, Bank of China Tower, 1 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong, at 9:00 p.m. Hong Kong Time on December 7, 2021 (8:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time on December 7, 202
CO Price Returns