Global Cord Blood Corporation (CO): Price and Financial Metrics
CO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CO is currently 0.78, higher than merely 4.05% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Global Cord Blood Corp is higher than it is for about just 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Global Cord Blood Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Global Cord Blood Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TRT, UTMD, CUI, LRN, and CSTE.
- CO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Global Cord Blood Corp's official web site, go to www.globalcordbloodcorp.com.
CO Stock Price Chart More Charts
CO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.29||52-week high||$7.73|
|Prev. close||$4.30||52-week low||$4.14|
|Day high||$4.38||Avg. volume||70,611|
|50-day MA||$4.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.20||Market Cap||521.45M|
Global Cord Blood Corporation (CO) Company Bio
Global Cord Blood Corporation provides umbilical cord blood storage and ancillary services in China. The company is based in Central, Hong Kong.