Global Cord Blood Corporation (CO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CO POWR Grades
- CO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
CO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Global Cord Blood Corp is higher than just 3.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Global Cord Blood Corp is higher than it is for about just 4.69% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.56%, Global Cord Blood Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.61% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Global Cord Blood Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be VALU, MSB, MRTN, NPK, and WMK.
- Visit CO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globalcordbloodcorp.com.
CO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.74||52-week high||$6.31|
|Prev. close||$4.74||52-week low||$3.24|
|Day high||$4.75||Avg. volume||252,579|
|50-day MA||$5.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.58||Market Cap||576.15M|
Global Cord Blood Corporation (CO) Company Bio
Global Cord Blood Corporation provides umbilical cord blood storage and ancillary services in China. The company is based in Central, Hong Kong.
CO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CO Latest Social Stream
View Full CO Social Stream
Latest CO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Global Cord Blood Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CO as an investment opportunity.
CO earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
BEIJING (dpa-AFX) - Global Cord Blood Corporation (CO) reported earnings for its fourth quarter that rose from the same period last year.The company''s earnings came in at RMB127.73 million, or RMB
Global Cord Blood Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year of Fiscal 2021
Global Cord Blood Corporation (NYSE: CO) ("GCBC" or the "Company"), China's leading provider of cord blood collection, laboratory testing, hematopoietic stem cell processing and stem cell storage services, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of fiscal 2021, ended March 31, 2021.
Global investment firm, KKR & Co (KKR), has agreed to acquire a majority stake in Australian and New Zealand education technology company Education Perfect (EP). Along with offering pre-built lessons, EP provides data analytics and tools for automated marking, feedback, secure assessment, and differentiation. The company currently caters to over 3,000 schools, 50,000 teachers, and one million students across more than 50 countries. KKR Director George Aitken said, “Digital transformation in K-12 education is at an early stage compared to other industries, and EP is well-positioned to drive this on a larger, global scale.
Global Cord Blood Corporation (NYSE: CO) (the "Company"), China's leading provider of cord blood collection, laboratory testing, hematopoietic stem cell processing and stem cell storage services, today announced that it plans to release unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2021 on Monday, June 28, 2021, after the U.S. market close.
CO Price Returns