Vita Coco Company, Inc. (COCO): Price and Financial Metrics
COCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.93||52-week high||$27.73|
|Prev. close||$26.55||52-week low||$7.39|
|Day high||$27.73||Avg. volume||398,306|
|50-day MA||$22.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.76||Market Cap||1.52B|
COCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COCO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where COCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.89% of US stocks.
- COCO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- COCO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.42% of US stocks).
COCO Stock Summary
- COCO's went public 1.59 years ago, making it older than merely 2.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For COCO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 3.7% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.64%, VITA COCO COMPANY INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 0.8% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VITA COCO COMPANY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CRVL, ELF, CWCO, PKE, and FSS.
- To check out VITA COCO COMPANY INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001482981.
COCO Valuation Summary
- COCO's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 72.22% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- COCO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COCO.
Vita Coco Company, Inc. (COCO) Company Bio
The Vita Coco Company, Inc. develops, markets, and distributes coconut water products under the brand name Vita Coco in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. The company offers coconut oil and coconut milk; sparkling water; Runa, a natural energy drink; a packaged water under the brand Ever & Ever name; and PWR LIFT, a flavorful and protein-infused water. It distributes its products through club, food, drug, mass, convenience, e-commerce, and foodservice channels. The company was formerly known as All Market Inc. and changed its name to The Vita Coco Company, Inc. in September 2021. The Vita Coco Company, Inc. was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
COCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COCO Latest Social Stream
View Full COCO Social Stream
Latest COCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VITA COCO COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COCO as an investment opportunity.
The Vita Coco Company to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
NEW YORK, June 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Vita Coco Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: COCO) (“Vita Coco” or the “Company”), a leading high-growth platform of better-for-you beverage brands, today announced that members of its management team are scheduled to participate in the following investor conferences: William Blair 43rd Annual Growth Stock Conference: Martin Roper, Chief Executive Officer, and Corey Baker, Chief Financial Officer, will present on Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 1:20 p.m. Central Time
7 High-Flying Stocks Destined to Crash Back to Earth
What goes up must come down (even for outstanding enterprises), which clouds these overvalued stocks due for correction.
3 Top-Ranked Beverage Stocks with Epic Returns
Soft Drink and Beverage companies have demonstrated that they can be some of the highest performing stocks in the market
Investors more bullish on Vita Coco Company (NASDAQ:COCO) this week as stock climbs 6.7%, despite earnings trending downwards over past year
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. On the other hand, if you...
Is Ahold (ADRNY) Outperforming Other Consumer Staples Stocks This Year?
Here is how Ahold NV (ADRNY) and Vita Coco Company, Inc. (COCO) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
COCO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...