Vita Coco Company, Inc. (COCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COCO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where COCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.82% of US stocks.
- COCO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- COCO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 22.73% of US stocks).
COCO Stock Summary
- COCO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than just 4.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- COCO's went public 1.27 years ago, making it older than just 1.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -74.58%, VITA COCO COMPANY INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.95% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VITA COCO COMPANY INC are SMID, BWMN, ROAD, ELF, and SKIN.
- To check out VITA COCO COMPANY INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001482981.
COCO Valuation Summary
- COCO's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 89.47% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 15 months, COCO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COCO.
COCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.25||52-week high||$16.57|
|Prev. close||$12.89||52-week low||$7.39|
|Day high||$13.33||Avg. volume||140,783|
|50-day MA||$12.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.07||Market Cap||740.99M|
Vita Coco Company, Inc. (COCO) Company Bio
The Vita Coco Company, Inc. develops, markets, and distributes coconut water products under the brand name Vita Coco in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. The company offers coconut oil and coconut milk; sparkling water; Runa, a natural energy drink; a packaged water under the brand Ever & Ever name; and PWR LIFT, a flavorful and protein-infused water. It distributes its products through club, food, drug, mass, convenience, e-commerce, and foodservice channels. The company was formerly known as All Market Inc. and changed its name to The Vita Coco Company, Inc. in September 2021. The Vita Coco Company, Inc. was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
COCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COCO Latest Social Stream
View Full COCO Social Stream
Latest COCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VITA COCO COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COCO as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Vita Coco Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: COCO) (“Vita Coco” or the “Company”), a leading high-growth platform of better-for-you beverage brands, today announced that the Company will be participating in the 25th Annual ICR Conference, to be held January 9 through January 11, 2023 at the Grande Lakes Orlando, in Orlando, Florida. Michael Kirban, Co-founder and Executive Chairman, and Martin Roper, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in an in-person fi
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Recent innovations in the beverage space have led to massive profit growth.
In Thursday’s session, The Vita Coco Company Inc. (NASDAQ:COCO) marked $12.56 per share, up from $11.84 in the previous session. While The Vita Coco Company Inc. has overperformed by 6.08%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, COCO fell by -4.99%, with highs and lows […]
Investors need to pay close attention to Vita Coco (COCO) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
COCO Price Returns