Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (COCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COCP POWR Grades
- COCP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.65% of US stocks.
- COCP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 140 days.
- COCP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.83% of US stocks).
COCP Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 108.94, Cocrystal Pharma Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.72% of stocks in our set.
- COCP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 5.56% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cocrystal Pharma Inc comes in at -73.24%, a number that bests merely 1.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COCP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PULM, SLRX, APM, APVO, and SMCI.
- COCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cocrystal Pharma Inc's official web site, go to www.cocrystalpharma.com.
COCP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, COCP's EV/EBIT ratio is 115.02% lower, now standing at -4.4.
- Over the past 42 months, COCP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.
- COCP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COCP.
COCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.11% of graded US stocks.
- COCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.016 -- ranking 377th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AGEN, IBIO, and COLL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COCP.
The table below shows COCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.40||52-week high||$1.49|
|Prev. close||$0.39||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$0.41||Avg. volume||360,764|
|50-day MA||$0.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.72||Market Cap||39.00M|
Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (COCP) Company Bio
Cocrystal Pharma, Inc., a biotechnology company, focuses on the discovery and development of antiviral therapeutic treatments for serious and/or chronic viral diseases. It employs structure-based technologies to create antiviral drugs primarily to treat hepatitis C virus (HCV), influenza virus, coronavirus, and norovirus infections. The company develops CC-31244, a HCV non-nucleoside polymerase inhibitor that is in Phase 2a clinical trial to treat HCV infection; and CC-42344, a PB2 inhibitor that is in preclinical development trials for treating influenza infection. It is also involved in identifying and developing non-nucleoside polymerase inhibitors for norovirus infections. Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. has a license and research collaboration agreement with Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. to discover and develop proprietary influenza A/B antiviral agents; and a license agreement with Kansas State University Research Foundation to develop antiviral compounds for the treatment of norovirus and coronavirus infections. The company is headquartered in Bothell, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
COCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COCP Latest Social Stream
View Full COCP Social Stream
Latest COCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cocrystal Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COCP as an investment opportunity.
COCP: Cocrystal Pharma has secured funding to enter three clinical trials and fund planned operations through 2023
By Thomas Kerr, CFA NASDAQ:COCP READ THE FULL COCP RESEARCH REPORT Founded in 2006, Cocrystal Pharma (NASDAQ:COCP) is a clinical stage biotechnology company focused on novel antiviral treatments in the areas of coronavirus, influenza, hepatitis, and norovirus. The company has a proprietary drug discovery platform technology that provides more rapid and efficient drug discoveries. The company has
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Cocrystal Pharma (COCP – Research Report) and Lantern Pharma (LTRN – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Cocrystal Pharma (COCP) In a report released today, Robert LeBoyer from Noble Financial reiterated a Buy rating on Cocrystal Pharma, with a price target of $5.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $0.55, close to its 52-week low of $0.47. According to TipRanks.
Cocrystal Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: COCP) has selected two investigational novel antiviral drug candidates for further development as oral treatments for COVID-19. CDI-988 and CDI-873 target a highly conserved region in the active site of SARS-CoV-2 main (3CL) protease required for viral RNA replication. Cocrystal plans to initiate a first-in-human trial with one selected candidate as soon as possible this year. Although CDI-988 and CDI-873 are chemically differentiated, both exhibited superior in vit
Novel broad-spectrum oral lead candidates CDI-988 and CDI-873, discovered using Cocrystal’s antiviral drug discovery platform, demonstrate superior in vitro potency against SARS-CoV-2 and activity against all variants of concern including Omicron Clinical trials with oral program and CDI-45204 inhalation/pulmonary-delivered COVID-19 antiviral candidates expected to begin in 2022 BOTHELL, Wash., Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: COCP) (“Cocrystal” or the “Company”)
Presenting at the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, January 11, 2022, at 8:15 a.m. Eastern TimeBOULDER, Colo., Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SomaLogic, Inc., a leader in AI-data driven proteomics technology, today announced preliminary, unaudited revenue expectations for the year ending December 31st, 2021. Preliminary, unaudited revenue for the full year 2021 is expected to exceed $79 million, the upper end of SomaLogic’s previously raised 2021 revenue guidance range
COCP Price Returns