Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (COCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COCP POWR Grades
- COCP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COCP is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- COCP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.41% of US stocks).
COCP Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 102.44, Cocrystal Pharma Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.84% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that COCP's revenue has grown -47.67% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.12% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for COCP comes in at -56.32% -- higher than that of only 4.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cocrystal Pharma Inc are BBI, OMER, ARAV, SPRO, and LOGC.
- Visit COCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cocrystalpharma.com.
COCP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, COCP's EV/EBIT ratio is 115.02% lower, now standing at -4.4.
- Over the past 42 months, COCP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.
- COCP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COCP.
COCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.31% of graded US stocks.
- COCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.016 -- ranking 376th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AGEN, COLL, and IBIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COCP.
The table below shows COCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.02||52-week high||$3.46|
|Prev. close||$1.05||52-week low||$0.76|
|Day high||$1.04||Avg. volume||8,050,481|
|50-day MA||$1.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.37||Market Cap||98.93M|
Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (COCP) Company Bio
Cocrystal Pharma, Inc., a biotechnology company, focuses on the discovery and development of antiviral therapeutic treatments for serious and/or chronic viral diseases. It employs structure-based technologies to create antiviral drugs primarily to treat hepatitis C virus (HCV), influenza virus, coronavirus, and norovirus infections. The company develops CC-31244, a HCV non-nucleoside polymerase inhibitor that is in Phase 2a clinical trial to treat HCV infection; and CC-42344, a PB2 inhibitor that is in preclinical development trials for treating influenza infection. It is also involved in identifying and developing non-nucleoside polymerase inhibitors for norovirus infections. Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. has a license and research collaboration agreement with Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. to discover and develop proprietary influenza A/B antiviral agents; and a license agreement with Kansas State University Research Foundation to develop antiviral compounds for the treatment of norovirus and coronavirus infections. The company is headquartered in Bothell, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
COCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COCP Latest Social Stream
View Full COCP Social Stream
Latest COCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cocrystal Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COCP as an investment opportunity.
BOTHELL, Wash., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: COCP), (“Cocrystal” or the “Company”), a clinical-stage biotechnology company, announces that management will present at the 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference being held September 13-15, 2021. A webcast of the presentation will be available on the IR Calendar of the Cocrystal Pharma website beginning at 1:00 a.m. Eastern time on Monday, September 13, 2021. “We look forward to discussing progress and milesto
Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (COCP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and -100.00%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Cocrystal Pharma Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provides Antiviral Program and Milestone Updates
Influenza program Phase 1 clinical trial with CC-42344 on track to begin in the third quarter of 2021COVID-19 program preclinical development with the novel oral SARS-CoV-2 protease inhibitors is advancingTwo IND-enabling studies in the COVID-19 program expected to begin in the first half of 2022 prior to Phase 1 clinical trials$67 million in cash at quarter-end is expected to fund current operations beyond 2024 BOTHELL, Wash., Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: CO
NEW YORK , Aug. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- New COVID-19 cases continue to surge throughout the United States , causing municipal governments to spring into action to combat the rising number of the highly infectious Delta variant cases. On Monday, California and New York City announced that they would require all government employees to get the coronavirus vaccine or face weekly COVID-19 testing. The White House also revealed that it would not be lifting international travel restrictions or re-opening US land borders to help combat the rising cases. With no clear end in sight to the ongoing pandemic, companies like Sixth Wave Innovations (CSE: SIXW ) (OTCQB: SIXWF ), Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holdings (NASDAQ: TNXP ), Vaxart (NASDAQ: VXRT ), Cocrystal Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: COCP ) and Altimune (...
We've got one more day of trading before the weekend so let's start it off with the biggest pre-market stock market movers for Friday.
COCP Price Returns