Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CODX POWR Grades
- CODX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.88% of US stocks.
- CODX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CODX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CODX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CO-DIAGNOSTICS INC is higher than it is for about only 5.75% of US stocks.
- CODX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 10.71% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CODX's revenue has grown -49.14% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.85% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CO-DIAGNOSTICS INC are LGVN, QUIK, VRAR, VIVE, and AMWL.
- Visit CODX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.codiagnostics.com.
CODX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CODX's price/sales ratio is 10% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 66 months, CODX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 40.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CODX.
CODX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CODX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88% of graded US stocks.
- CODX's asset turnover comes in at 1.285 -- ranking 10th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ALGN, IART, and XENT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CODX.
The table below shows CODX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CODX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CODX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.90||52-week high||$10.90|
|Prev. close||$2.98||52-week low||$2.76|
|Day high||$2.99||Avg. volume||440,022|
|50-day MA||$3.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.66||Market Cap||89.66M|
Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX) Company Bio
Co-Diagnostics, Inc., a molecular diagnostics company, intends to manufacture and sell reagents used for diagnostic tests that function via the detection and/or analysis of nucleic acid molecules. It also intends to sell diagnostic equipment from other manufacturers as self-contained lab systems. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
CODX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CODX Latest Social Stream
View Full CODX Social Stream
Latest CODX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CO-DIAGNOSTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CODX as an investment opportunity.
Market forces rained on the parade of Co-Diagnostics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CODX ) shareholders today, when the analysts...
Co-Diagnostics, Inc. to Present at the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference on December 1, 2022
Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq-CM: CODX) (the "Company" or "Co-Dx"), a molecular diagnostics company with a unique, patented platform for the development of molecular diagnostic tests, announced today that Co-Diagnostics will be presenting on December 1, 2022, at the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference, held November 29-December 31, 2022, in New York City, New York.
Co-Diagnostics ( NASDAQ:CODX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$5.09m (down 83% from 3Q...
Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq-CM: CODX) (the "Company" or "Co-Dx"), a molecular diagnostics company with a unique, patented platform for the development of molecular diagnostic tests, announced today that it will be hosting a booth this week at the MEDICA 2022 trade fair in Düsseldorf, Germany from 15-17 November.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Co-Diagnostics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CODX ) by estimating the...
CODX Price Returns