Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CODX POWR Grades
- CODX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CODX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CODX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
CODX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.05, Co-Diagnostics Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 10.27% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Co-Diagnostics Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.1 for Co-Diagnostics Inc; that's greater than it is for only 8.36% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Co-Diagnostics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KN, FUV, ACER, AFIB, and VRCA.
- CODX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Co-Diagnostics Inc's official web site, go to www.codiagnostics.com.
CODX Valuation Summary
- CODX's price/earnings ratio is 6.7; this is 81.64% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 50 months, CODX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- CODX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 40.4 over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CODX.
CODX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CODX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88% of graded US stocks.
- CODX's asset turnover comes in at 1.285 -- ranking 10th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ALGN, IART, and XENT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CODX.
The table below shows CODX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CODX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CODX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.59||52-week high||$11.82|
|Prev. close||$5.61||52-week low||$3.66|
|Day high||$5.61||Avg. volume||436,071|
|50-day MA||$4.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.08||Market Cap||189.99M|
Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX) Company Bio
Co-Diagnostics, Inc., a molecular diagnostics company, intends to manufacture and sell reagents used for diagnostic tests that function via the detection and/or analysis of nucleic acid molecules. It also intends to sell diagnostic equipment from other manufacturers as self-contained lab systems. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
CODX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CODX Latest Social Stream
View Full CODX Social Stream
Latest CODX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Co-Diagnostics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CODX as an investment opportunity.
Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CODX) (the "Company"), a molecular diagnostics company with a unique, patented platform for the development of molecular diagnostic tests, announced today that it will be a premium sponsor of the upcoming Molecular Med Tri-Con held February 21-23, 2022 in San Diego, CA, which will also include a presentation by representatives of the Company and its newly-acquired subsidiary.
Co-Diagnostics, Inc. to Host Booth at Life Sciences Day on the Hill on February 16 at the Utah State Capital
Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CODX) (the "Company"), a molecular diagnostics company with a unique, patented platform for the development of molecular diagnostic tests, announced today that it will be hosting a booth at the upcoming Life Sciences Day on the Hill on February 16, 2022, at the Utah State Capital Building.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Co-Diagnostics (CODX – Research Report), Tempest Therapeutics (TPST – Research Report) and Biogen (BIIB – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Co-Diagnostics (CODX) In a report released today, Yi Chen from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Co-Diagnostics, with a price target of $15.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $6.83, close to its 52-week low of $6.48. According to TipRanks.com, Chen is a 5-star analyst with an average return of -18.8% and a 23.8% success rate.
Co-Diagnostics (NASDAQ:CODX) announced its joint venture in India, CoSara Diagnostics, received clearance from the regulatory authorities to manufacture and sell SARAQ Hepatitis B (HBV) Viral Load Kit there as an in vitro diagnostic ("IVD"). The real-time PCR test for HBV is based on Co-Diagnostics’ (CODX) CoPrimer technology, and it will...
Co-Diagnostics (CODX) announced its joint venture in India, CoSara Diagnostics, received clearance from the regulatory authorities to manufacture and sell SARAQ Hepatitis B ((HBV))
CODX Price Returns