Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CODX POWR Grades
- CODX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.31% of US stocks.
- CODX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CODX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.75% of US stocks).
CODX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Co-Diagnostics Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.53% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CODX has reported earnings growth of 561.73%, putting it ahead of 96.15% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Co-Diagnostics Inc comes in at 261.44%, a number that bests 97.22% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Co-Diagnostics Inc are PCRX, MXL, UTHR, ATRS, and GPX.
- CODX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Co-Diagnostics Inc's official web site, go to www.codiagnostics.com.
CODX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CODX's price/earnings ratio is 85% lower, now standing at 5.1.
- Over the past 49 months, CODX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- CODX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 49 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CODX.
CODX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CODX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.83||52-week high||$30.99|
|Prev. close||$9.86||52-week low||$7.01|
|Day high||$10.15||Avg. volume||1,277,574|
|50-day MA||$8.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.00||Market Cap||281.80M|
Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX) Company Bio
Co-Diagnostics, Inc., a molecular diagnostics company, intends to manufacture and sell reagents used for diagnostic tests that function via the detection and/or analysis of nucleic acid molecules. It also intends to sell diagnostic equipment from other manufacturers as self-contained lab systems. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
CODX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CODX Latest Social Stream
View Full CODX Social Stream
Latest CODX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Co-Diagnostics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CODX as an investment opportunity.
Regulatory snapshots, including global submissions and approvals, clinical trial approvals and other regulatory decisions and designations: Co-Diagnostics, Hecin, Holista Colltech.
The Salt Lake Tribune needs the public''s financial donations to continue producing quality investigative work.
No summary available.
No summary available.
Proactive news headlines including Co-Diagnostics, Esports Entertainment, Versus Systems and Plurilock Security
New York , June 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
CODX Price Returns