China Online Education Group ADR (COE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COE POWR Grades
- COE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 30.1428571428571 weeks.
- COE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.68% of US stocks).
COE Stock Summary
- China Online Education Group's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.26% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for COE is currently 0.48, higher than only 2.33% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, China Online Education Group is reporting a growth rate of 467.42%; that's higher than 95.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OIIM, LMFA, FONR, NLS, and AVNW.
- Visit COE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.51talk.com.
COE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.79||52-week high||$30.85|
|Prev. close||$3.80||52-week low||$2.73|
|Day high||$3.36||Avg. volume||88,825|
|50-day MA||$9.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.33||Market Cap||60.20M|
China Online Education Group ADR (COE) Company Bio
China Online Education Group, through its subsidiaries, provides online English language education services to students in the People's Republic of China and the Philippines. It operates online and mobile education platforms enable students to take one-on-one live interactive English lessons with international foreign teachers. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Beijing, the People's Republic of China.
COE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COE Latest Social Stream
View Full COE Social Stream
Latest COE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Online Education Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COE as an investment opportunity.
We're gearing up for one final day of trading this week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
Shares of China-based education companies took a beating in Friday, amid media reports that the Chinese government is mulling new regulations concerning after-school tutoring services.
China Online Education Group ("51Talk," or the "Company") (NYSE: COE), a leading online education platform in China with core expertise in English education, today noted that certain English and Chinese language media outlets reported that the PRC regulators are considering a new set of regulations concerning after-school tutoring service related to school subjects taught in China's compulsory education system. The regulations have not been published, and the Company has not received official no
China Online Education Group ("51Talk," or the "Company") (NYSE: COE), a leading online education platform in China with core expertise in English education, announced today that the Company expects its net revenues for the second quarter of 2021 to be between RMB575 million and RMB580 million, compared with the guidance of between RMB597 million and RMB603 million provided on May 17, 2021.
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that’s why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
COE Price Returns
Continue Researching COEWant to do more research on China Online Education Group's stock and its price? Try the links below:
China Online Education Group (COE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Online Education Group (COE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Online Education Group (COE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch