Coherent, Inc. (COHR): Price and Financial Metrics
COHR Stock Summary
- COHR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.25 -- higher than merely 16.75% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- COHR's went public 35.2 years ago, making it older than 92.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Coherent Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,089.61%; that's higher than merely 1.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Coherent Inc are RENN, TXG, XBIO, BB, and JAZZ.
- Visit COHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coherent.com.
COHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$235.18||52-week high||$264.64|
|Prev. close||$234.05||52-week low||$78.21|
|Day high||$237.10||Avg. volume||570,172|
|50-day MA||$200.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$145.53||Market Cap||5.75B|
Coherent, Inc. (COHR) Company Bio
Coherent Inc. provides photonics-based solutions for a range of commercial and scientific research applications in the United States and internationally. The company operates through two segments: Specialty Lasers and Systems, and Commercial Lasers and Components. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
COHR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for COHR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Coherent Inc ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Coherent Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 21.44% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Coherent Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -24.01. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 4.8% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 78.74% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
COHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COHR Latest Social Stream
View Full COHR Social Stream
Latest COHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coherent Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COHR as an investment opportunity.
Coherent (COHR) final bids are due tomorrow, CNBC's David Faber said, as the company decides which bid is the best.Faber said likely to find out who won bidding war after the weekend.Recall Feb. 23, Coherent asking for MKS, II-VI to submit bids next week, Bloomberg says.Recall Feb. 13, II-VI joins...
ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates VIE, CMD, COHR, PRSP; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds NTWN, COHR, MGLN, and FLIR Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Coherent (COHR).
WILMINGTON, Del., Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rigrodsky Law, P.A. announces that it is investigating: Perspecta Inc (NYSE: PRSP) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to Persepcta’s agreement to be acquired by affiliates of Peraton. Under the terms of the agreement, Perspecta’s shareholders will receive $29.35 in cash per share. To learn more about this investigation and your rights, visit: https://www.rl-legal.com/cases-perspecta-inc. Coherent, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: COHR) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to Coherent’s agreement to be acquired by Lumentum Holdings Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, Coherent’s shareholders will receive 1.1851 shares of Lumentum Holdings and $100.00 in ca...
COHR Price Returns
Continue Researching COHRWant to see what other sources are saying about Coherent Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!