Coherent, Inc. (COHR): Price and Financial Metrics
COHR Stock Summary
- COHR's went public 34.07 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 75.98, Coherent Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.23% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that COHR's revenue has grown -24.8% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 7.88% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Coherent Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BB, MSTR, MKSI, FFIV, and RDWR.
- Visit COHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coherent.com.
COHR Stock Price Chart More Charts
COHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$169.45||52-week high||$178.08|
|Prev. close||$173.70||52-week low||$107.18|
|Day high||$173.69||Avg. volume||248,885|
|50-day MA||$159.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$146.42||Market Cap||4.09B|
Coherent, Inc. (COHR) Company Bio
Coherent Inc. provides photonics-based solutions for a range of commercial and scientific research applications in the United States and internationally. The company operates through two segments: Specialty Lasers and Systems, and Commercial Lasers and Components. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Santa Clara, California.