Coherent, Inc. (COHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COHR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where COHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COHR is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- COHR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
COHR Stock Summary
- COHR's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Coherent Inc is higher than 97.81% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, COHR is more volatile than 81.55% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Coherent Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALKS, LMND, TRVG, JMIA, and CGC.
- COHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Coherent Inc's official web site, go to www.coherent.com.
COHR Valuation Summary
- COHR's price/sales ratio is 4.8; this is 9.43% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- COHR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 50.6 over the prior 243 months.
- COHR's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COHR.
COHR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -17.42%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 75.66%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -50.13%.
The table below shows COHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$245.56||52-week high||$270.99|
|Prev. close||$245.94||52-week low||$103.00|
|Day high||$248.22||Avg. volume||406,768|
|50-day MA||$259.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$213.90||Market Cap||6.02B|
Coherent, Inc. (COHR) Company Bio
Coherent Inc. provides photonics-based solutions for a range of commercial and scientific research applications in the United States and internationally. The company operates through two segments: Specialty Lasers and Systems, and Commercial Lasers and Components. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
COHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COHR Latest Social Stream
View Full COHR Social Stream
Latest COHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coherent Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COHR as an investment opportunity.
Coherent (COHR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
High Power Fiber Laser Market Size Growth Prospects, share, Opportunities, Competitive Landscape, By 2027 | IPG Photonics, Trumpf, Coherent
The report titled Global High Power Fiber Laser Market is one of the most comprehensive and important additions to QY Researchs archive of market research studies. It offers detailed research and analysis of key aspects of the global High Power Fiber Laser market. The market analysts authoring this report have provided in-depth information on 
Latest Research Report On Lasers Systems Market 2021. Major Players Included Amplitude Laser, DANTEC DYNAMICS, Coherent, IPG Photonics, ProelTSILaser, etc.
Up Market Research (UMR), a leading global market research firm, is pleased to announce its new report on Lasers Systems Market, forecast for 2021-2028, covering all aspects of the market and providing up-to-date data on current trends. The report covers comprehensive data on emerging trends, market drivers, growth opportunities, and restraints that can change the 
Global Direct Semiconductor Laser Market 2021 Industry Growth and Product Scope 2027 | Top Players as Coherent, (The U.S), TeraDiode, (The U.S)
The recently published report titled Global Direct Semiconductor Laser Market Research Report 2021-2027 is inclusive of an in-depth evaluation of this industry, and a commendable brief of its segmentation. The report, in a nutshell, incorporates a basic overview of the market with respect to its current status and the market size, with regards to its 
II-VI's (IIVI) Coherent buyout is anticipated to create a leader in laser technology and systems, photonic solutions, and compound semiconductors. Completion is expected by 2021 end or start of 2022.
COHR Price Returns