Coherent, Inc. (COHR): Price and Financial Metrics
COHR Stock Summary
- COHR's went public 33.97 years ago, making it older than 92.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, COHR has reported earnings growth of -63.44%, putting it ahead of merely 19.72% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Coherent Inc comes in at -19.4%, a number that bests merely 9.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Coherent Inc are BB, ACOR, DOMO, RDWR, and NTCT.
- COHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Coherent Inc's official web site, go to www.coherent.com.
COHR Stock Price Chart More Charts
COHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$156.87||52-week high||$173.92|
|Prev. close||$152.47||52-week low||$90.10|
|Day high||$157.17||Avg. volume||332,868|
|50-day MA||$152.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$142.94||Market Cap||3.79B|
Coherent, Inc. (COHR) Company Bio
Coherent Inc. provides photonics-based solutions for a range of commercial and scientific research applications in the United States and internationally. The company operates through two segments: Specialty Lasers and Systems, and Commercial Lasers and Components. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Santa Clara, California.