Cohu, Inc. (COHU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COHU POWR Grades
- COHU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COHU is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- COHU's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 22.27% of US stocks).
COHU Stock Summary
- COHU's went public 34.73 years ago, making it older than 92.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cohu Inc is higher than 90.4% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cohu Inc is reporting a growth rate of -198.95%; that's higher than only 10.3% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cohu Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MCRI, CTHR, EMKR, ELMD, and NVEE.
- COHU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cohu Inc's official web site, go to www.cohu.com.
COHU Valuation Summary
- COHU's price/earnings ratio is 53.5; this is 35.79% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- COHU's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
- COHU's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 28 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COHU.
COHU Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 87.14%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 52%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 63.39%.
The table below shows COHU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COHU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COHU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.41||52-week high||$51.86|
|Prev. close||$34.42||52-week low||$15.73|
|Day high||$35.43||Avg. volume||644,052|
|50-day MA||$35.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.57||Market Cap||1.71B|
Cohu, Inc. (COHU) Company Bio
Cohu Inc. is a supplier of semiconductor test and inspection handlers, micro-electro mechanical system test modules, test contactors and thermal subsystems used by global semiconductor manufacturers and test subcontractors. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Poway, California.
COHU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COHU Latest Social Stream
View Full COHU Social Stream
Latest COHU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cohu Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COHU as an investment opportunity.
Cohu, Inc. (COHU) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021 8:30 AM ET Company Participants Jeffrey Jones - VP, Finance & CFO Luis Muller - President, CEO & Director Conference Call Participants Brian Chin - Stifel, Nicolaus & Company Thomas Diffely - D.A. Davidson & Co. Toshiya Hari -...
Cohu (COHU) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.10% and 1.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
POWAY, Calif., July 29, 2021--Cohu, Inc. (NASDAQ: COHU), a global leader in back-end semiconductor equipment and services, today reported fiscal 2021 second quarter net sales of $244.8 million and GAAP income of $95.1 million or $1.92 per share. On June 24, 2021 Cohu completed the divestment of its Printed Circuit Board Test ("PCB Test") business which resulted in a gain of $75.8 million. Net sales for the first six months of 2021 were $470.3 million and GAAP income was $122.7 million or $2.58 p
Cohu (COHU) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
With its stock down 13% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Cohu (NASDAQ:COHU). It is possible that the...
COHU Price Returns