Cohu, Inc. (COHU): Price and Financial Metrics
COHU Stock Summary
- COHU's went public 34.46 years ago, making it older than 92.11% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for COHU is currently 35.73, higher than 86.28% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Cohu Inc's share price is greater than that of 87.74% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cohu Inc are GEOS, SPOK, ITRI, MDRX, and XPER.
- COHU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cohu Inc's official web site, go to www.cohu.com.
COHU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COHU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.23||52-week high||$51.86|
|Prev. close||$42.09||52-week low||$12.30|
|Day high||$44.32||Avg. volume||690,987|
|50-day MA||$44.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.85||Market Cap||2.13B|
Cohu, Inc. (COHU) Company Bio
Cohu Inc. is a supplier of semiconductor test and inspection handlers, micro-electro mechanical system test modules, test contactors and thermal subsystems used by global semiconductor manufacturers and test subcontractors. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Poway, California.
COHU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for COHU, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cohu Inc ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cohu Inc ended up being:
- Cohu Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 11%; for context, that number is higher than 74.86% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Cohu Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 52 -- greater than 94.63% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Cohu Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 71.14% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
COHU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COHU Latest Social Stream
View Full COHU Social Stream
Latest COHU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cohu Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COHU as an investment opportunity.
Cohu, Inc. (NASDAQ: COHU), a global leader in back-end semiconductor equipment and services, will release financial results for first quarter 2021 on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 5:00 a.m. Pacific Time/8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Cohu (NASDAQ:COHU) Has Rewarded Shareholders With An Exceptional 376% Total Return On Their Investment
For many, the main point of investing in the stock market is to achieve spectacular returns. And we've seen some truly...
Cohu (COHU) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor of Cohu (COHU)
POWAY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cohu, Inc. (NASDAQ: COHU), a global leader in back-end semiconductor equipment and services, today announced that it has prepaid $100 million of its term loan B (TLB) facility. As a result of this prepayment, Cohu has reduced the outstanding principal of its TLB to approximately $206 million. The debt repayment was funded with a portion of the approximately $233 million gross proceeds from the sale of common stock completed on March 12, 2021. “Deleveraging is a p
COHU Price Returns
Continue Researching COHUWant to do more research on Cohu Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!