Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COIN POWR Grades
- COIN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 25.58% of US stocks.
- COIN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- COIN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
COIN Stock Summary
- COIN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.74 -- higher than only 5.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- COINBASE GLOBAL INC's stock had its IPO on April 14, 2021, making it an older stock than just 3.95% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of COINBASE GLOBAL INC's share price is greater than that of 95.12% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COINBASE GLOBAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ABCL, RBLX, LGND, HQY, and LYFT.
- Visit COIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coinbase.com.
COIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, COIN's EV/EBIT ratio is 225.89% lower, now standing at -23.1.
- COIN's price/sales ratio has moved down 48.3 over the prior 17 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COIN.
COIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.31||52-week high||$368.90|
|Prev. close||$63.05||52-week low||$40.83|
|Day high||$67.74||Avg. volume||10,416,502|
|50-day MA||$73.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$129.63||Market Cap||14.77B|
Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) Company Bio
Coinbase Global, Inc. provides financial infrastructure and technology for the cryptoeconomy. The company provides primary financial account for the cryptoeconomy, a platform to invest, store, spend, earn, and use crypto assets; an online marketplace for hedge funds, money managers, and corporations; and a platform with technology and services to developers, merchants, and asset issuers that enables them to build applications that leverage crypto protocols. It serves retail users, institutions, and ecosystem partners. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
COIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COIN Latest Social Stream
View Full COIN Social Stream
Latest COIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COINBASE GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COIN as an investment opportunity.
For the first time in the short life of cryptocurrency, major crypto platforms have turned to US bankruptcy law to salvage their insolvent businesses. Now it's largely up to bankruptcy courts to determine how to divvy up customers' frozen crypto assets.
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Technology sector with new ratings on Cognex (CGNX – Research Report) and Coinbase Global (COIN – Research Report). Cognex (CGNX) J.P. Morgan analyst Paul J Chung maintained a Sell rating on Cognex on September 21 and set a price target of $41.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $42.31, close to its 52-week low of $40.55. According to TipRanks.
Crypto News Wrap-Up: Bitcoin and Ethereum fall; White House pushes for crypto regulations; Warren Buffett's indirect crypto investments; Coinbase denies proprietary trading; Jamie Dimon calls crypto a Ponzi scheme and more
Coinbase's (NASDAQ: COIN) NFT marketplace has been a total flop, but the company is shifting strategies. In the video below, Travis Hoium explains why an aggregation model for Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) NFTs could be powerful if it's deployed across multiple blockchains.
Lawsuit alleges that Coinbase infringed on patents related to its blockchain infrastructure.
COIN Price Returns