Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN): Price and Financial Metrics
COIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$136.10||52-week high||$147.86|
|Prev. close||$134.63||52-week low||$31.55|
|Day high||$138.48||Avg. volume||14,432,812|
|50-day MA||$92.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.17||Market Cap||32.56B|
COIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COIN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where COIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COIN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- COIN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.59% of US stocks).
COIN Stock Summary
- COIN has a market capitalization of $32,001,484,902 -- more than approximately 92.43% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 21.66 for COINBASE GLOBAL INC; that's greater than it is for 98.05% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for COINBASE GLOBAL INC comes in at -45.02%, a number that bests merely 6.01% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COINBASE GLOBAL INC are DCTH, PI, SNAP, GH, and SOUN.
- COIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COINBASE GLOBAL INC's official web site, go to www.coinbase.com.
COIN Valuation Summary
- COIN's price/sales ratio is 11; this is 1000% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- COIN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 645.8 over the prior 32 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COIN.
Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) Company Bio
Coinbase Global, Inc. provides financial infrastructure and technology for the cryptoeconomy. The company provides primary financial account for the cryptoeconomy, a platform to invest, store, spend, earn, and use crypto assets; an online marketplace for hedge funds, money managers, and corporations; and a platform with technology and services to developers, merchants, and asset issuers that enables them to build applications that leverage crypto protocols. It serves retail users, institutions, and ecosystem partners. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California.
COIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COIN Latest Social Stream
View Full COIN Social Stream
Latest COIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COINBASE GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COIN as an investment opportunity.
Stocks fell on Monday, pausing a rally driven by optimism that the Federal Reserve might cut interest rates next year. Alaska Air tumbled 14% after it agreed to buy Hawaiian Airlines, a rival for travel in the Pacific region. The cash transaction, which Alaska said would expand it as the fifth-largest U.S. airline, is worth $1.9 billion, including some $900 million of Hawaiian’s debt.
As the crypto world grapples with regulatory uncertainties and market fluctuations, Roundtable anchor Rob Nelson engaged in a thought-provoking conversation with David Duong, the head of research at Coinbase. Their discussion offered an insider's view of the prevailing sentiment at Coinbase ...
Bitcoin rose on Monday, briefly surpassing $42,000 to reach a 20-month high, in a new surge of momentum fueled by U.S. interest rate cut expectations and traders betting that American regulators will soon approve exchange-traded spot bitcoin funds. Bitcoin's gains lifted the shares of cryptocurrency-related companies, as well as exchange-traded funds (ETFs) listed in the United States. Coinbase jumped 7% and Microstrategy gained 6.3%, while bitcoin miners such as Riot Platforms , Marathon Digital and CleanSpark rose between 7% and 13%.
Crypto's late 2023 surge suggests investors are moving past the industry's recent wave of scandals.
Shares of crypto exchange Coinbase and Bitcoin reached their highest intraday levels since April 2022.
COIN Price Returns