Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN): Price and Financial Metrics
COIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$128.27||52-week high||$129.26|
|Prev. close||$119.77||52-week low||$31.55|
|Day high||$129.26||Avg. volume||14,425,268|
|50-day MA||$83.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$73.67||Market Cap||30.69B|
COIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COIN POWR Grades
- COIN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COIN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- COIN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.6% of US stocks).
COIN Stock Summary
- COIN's went public 2.58 years ago, making it older than only 7.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 21.66 for COINBASE GLOBAL INC; that's greater than it is for 97.86% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that COIN's revenue has grown -45.02% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 5.71% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PI, GH, VNRX, LITE, and NVTS.
- Visit COIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coinbase.com.
COIN Valuation Summary
- COIN's price/sales ratio is 8; this is 700% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 31 months, COIN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 634.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COIN.
Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) Company Bio
Coinbase Global, Inc. provides financial infrastructure and technology for the cryptoeconomy. The company provides primary financial account for the cryptoeconomy, a platform to invest, store, spend, earn, and use crypto assets; an online marketplace for hedge funds, money managers, and corporations; and a platform with technology and services to developers, merchants, and asset issuers that enables them to build applications that leverage crypto protocols. It serves retail users, institutions, and ecosystem partners. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California.
COIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COIN Latest Social Stream
View Full COIN Social Stream
Latest COIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COINBASE GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COIN as an investment opportunity.
A discussion of issues for the Fed, what the market and tech must do, how commodities are the thing, and a couple of new picks.
Coinbase (COIN) shares rally as crypto investors pull out of Binance (BNB-USD) after CEO Changpeng "CZ" Zhao pled guilty to criminal charges surrounding money laundering and violating US sanctions Meanwhile, Virgin Galactic (SPCE) shares fell after Morgan Stanley downgraded the spaceflight company from "Equal Weight" to "Underweight" based on a lack of near-term revenue-generating flights or catalysts for the share price. For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episode of Yahoo Finance Live.
Coinbase stands among the few credible crypto exchanges, even as it faces its own regulatory hurdles.
The US government just sent a clear message to the world of cryptocurrency, a market valued at around $1.4 trillion.
The SEC accused crypto exchange Kraken of selling unregistered securities. Learn more about the charges and what they mean for crypto investors.
COIN Price Returns