Americold Realty Trust Common Shares (COLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COLD POWR Grades
- COLD scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 63.46% of US stocks.
- COLD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 196 days.
- COLD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.27% of US stocks).
COLD Stock Summary
- COLD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,254.84 -- higher than 96.71% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Americold Realty Trust's stock had its IPO on January 19, 2018, making it an older stock than just 10.58% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Americold Realty Trust's share price is greater than that of only 2.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Americold Realty Trust are VRRM, HPP, SKYW, SITC, and MLAB.
- Visit COLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americold.com.
COLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.29||52-week high||$41.29|
|Prev. close||$37.97||52-week low||$32.38|
|Day high||$37.91||Avg. volume||1,860,663|
|50-day MA||$38.05||Dividend yield||2.32%|
|200-day MA||$36.88||Market Cap||9.42B|
Americold Realty Trust Common Shares (COLD) Company Bio
AmeriCold Realty Trust provides cold storage warehousing services and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. AmeriCold Realty Trust operates as a subsidiary of The Yucaipa Companies, LLC. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
COLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COLD Latest Social Stream
View Full COLD Social Stream
Latest COLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Americold Realty Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COLD as an investment opportunity.
Americold Realty Trust (NYSE: COLD) (the "Company"), the world’s largest publicly traded REIT focused on the ownership, operation, acquisition and development of temperature-controlled warehouses, today announced financial and operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Americold Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:COLD) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best REIT stocks to buy right now. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these stocks and go directly to the 5 Best REIT Stocks to Buy Right Now. The COVID-19 vaccinations have improved recovery prospects for industries that require in-person dealing, like resorts, […]
Americold Realty Trust (NYSE: COLD) has gotten off to a hot start as a public company. The industrial REIT has generated a more than 140% total return since its initial public offering in early 2018. One of the upsides of investing is that any stock has the potential of becoming a millionaire-maker if it can deliver outsized returns over a long enough period.
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think Americold Realty Trust (NYSE:COLD) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, and get tips […]
COLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching COLDWant to see what other sources are saying about Americold Realty Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Americold Realty Trust (COLD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Americold Realty Trust (COLD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Americold Realty Trust (COLD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch