Americold Realty Trust Common Shares (COLD): Price and Financial Metrics
COLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.28||52-week high||$32.99|
|Prev. close||$29.14||52-week low||$21.49|
|Day high||$29.39||Avg. volume||1,360,655|
|50-day MA||$28.91||Dividend yield||3.02%|
|200-day MA||$28.63||Market Cap||7.91B|
COLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COLD POWR Grades
- COLD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.71% of US stocks.
- COLD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- COLD's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 14.92% of US stocks).
COLD Stock Summary
- COLD has a market capitalization of $7,875,287,713 -- more than approximately 82.26% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST is higher than 81.01% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST is higher than it is for about 84.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST are BROS, MSA, XPOF, KRUS, and STZ.
- Visit COLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americold.com.
COLD Valuation Summary
- COLD's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 154.55% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- COLD's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 65 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COLD.
COLD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 354.96%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -143.84%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -82.28%.
The table below shows COLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COLD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.13% of graded US stocks.
- COLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.332 -- ranking 65th of 443 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows COLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Americold Realty Trust Common Shares (COLD) Company Bio
AmeriCold Realty Trust provides cold storage warehousing services and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. AmeriCold Realty Trust operates as a subsidiary of The Yucaipa Companies, LLC. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
COLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COLD Latest Social Stream
View Full COLD Social Stream
Latest COLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COLD as an investment opportunity.
Americold Realty Trust, Inc. Declares Second Quarter 2023 Dividend
ATLANTA, GA., May 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Americold Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: COLD) (the “Company”), a global leader in temperature-controlled logistics real estate and value-added services focused on the ownership, operation, acquisition and development of temperature-controlled warehouses, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.22 per share for the second quarter of 2023, payable to holders of the Company’s common stock. The dividend will be payable in c
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights VICI Properties, Americold Realty Trust and EastGroup Properties
VICI Properties, Americold Realty Trust and EastGroup Properties are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
3 Equity REIT Stocks to Bet on Despite Industry Weakness
Despite the economic slowdown, high interest rates and uneven recovery of sectors, Zacks REIT and Equity Trust - Other industry stocks VICI, COLD and EGP may benefit from growth in the digital economy, resilient demand for food infrastructure and easing of travel restrictions.
Americold ups 2023 outlook following cyberattack
Cold storage provider Americold raised 2023 guidance even though it remains uncertain how much a recent cyberattack will impact results. The post Americold ups 2023 outlook following cyberattack appeared first on FreightWaves.
Americold Realty Trust Inc. (COLD) Beats Q1 FFO and Revenue Estimates
Americold Realty Trust Inc. (COLD) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 11.54% and 0.24%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
COLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching COLDWant to see what other sources are saying about Americold Realty Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Americold Realty Trust (COLD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Americold Realty Trust (COLD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Americold Realty Trust (COLD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...