Americold Realty Trust Common Shares (COLD): Price and Financial Metrics
COLD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 352.33, Americold Realty Trust P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.66% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, COLD is more volatile than merely 2.11% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for COLD comes in at -27.03% -- higher than that of merely 9.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Americold Realty Trust are WLFC, CXW, RLJ, H, and EAT.
- Visit COLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americold.com.
COLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.05||52-week high||$41.29|
|Prev. close||$34.26||52-week low||$23.30|
|Day high||$34.45||Avg. volume||1,554,251|
|50-day MA||$35.66||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$36.40||Market Cap||8.59B|
Americold Realty Trust Common Shares (COLD) Company Bio
AmeriCold Realty Trust provides cold storage warehousing services and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. AmeriCold Realty Trust operates as a subsidiary of The Yucaipa Companies, LLC. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
COLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COLD Latest Social Stream
View Full COLD Social Stream
Latest COLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Americold Realty Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COLD as an investment opportunity.
It's been nearly three months since I last remarked on a buy-the-dip opportunity on Americold Realty Trust (COLD) and it seems to have paid off. Since the beginning of December, Americold's share price has risen by 7.4%, slightly ahead of the 7.2% rise in the S&P 500 (SPY). While Americold...
Americold Realty Trust, Inc. (COLD) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 18, 2021 17:00 ET Corporate Participants Scott Henderson - Senior Vice President, Capital Markets, Treasury & IR Fred Boehler - Chief Executive Officer Marc Smernoff - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Nate Crossett -...
If you want to know who really controls Americold Realty Trust ( NYSE:COLD ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
Value investing has always traditionally relied on an analysis of company fundamentals, however, adding news sentiment into the mix can potentially improve timing and increase returns. Below we provide current short sell candidates using a value-sentiment screener developed using RavenPack news analytics data. The model has evidenced positive results since we began screening for eligible stocks in […]
Americold (COLD) strengthens its global footprint and expands portfolio with the completion of the acquisition of Agro Merchants.
COLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching COLDWant to see what other sources are saying about Americold Realty Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Americold Realty Trust (COLD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Americold Realty Trust (COLD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Americold Realty Trust (COLD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!