Americold Realty Trust Common Shares (COLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COLD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where COLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COLD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- COLD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
COLD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $7,941,890,981, AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST has a greater market value than 81.85% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 17.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For COLD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.65% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST, a group of peers worth examining would be ADT, DNUT, SHEN, BRP, and DRVN.
- COLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST's official web site, go to www.americold.com.
COLD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, COLD's EV/EBIT ratio is 755.68% higher, now standing at 233.6.
- Over the past 59 months, COLD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 201.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COLD.
COLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COLD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.13% of graded US stocks.
- COLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.332 -- ranking 65th of 443 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows COLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.82||52-week high||$33.51|
|Prev. close||$29.69||52-week low||$21.49|
|Day high||$29.76||Avg. volume||1,870,353|
|50-day MA||$25.88||Dividend yield||2.96%|
|200-day MA||$28.08||Market Cap||7.76B|
Americold Realty Trust Common Shares (COLD) Company Bio
AmeriCold Realty Trust provides cold storage warehousing services and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. AmeriCold Realty Trust operates as a subsidiary of The Yucaipa Companies, LLC. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
COLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COLD Latest Social Stream
View Full COLD Social Stream
Latest COLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COLD as an investment opportunity.
After several months of deep price declines and an avalanche of analyst downgrades, real estate investment trust (REIT) stocks bottomed in mid-October and have been moving higher ever since. Even with REITs bouncing back for the past month, many analysts have been reluctant to upgrade them until recently. But with the slightly better consumer price index (CPI) and producer price index (PPI) numbers out in the past two weeks, analysts are beginning to warm up to the REIT sector. Here are three RE
Americold Realty Trust ( NYSE:COLD ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$757.8m (up 6.9% from...
Americold Realty Trust Inc. (COLD) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 16% and 0.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ATLANTA, GA, Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Americold Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: COLD) (the “Company”), the world’s largest publicly traded REIT focused on the ownership, operation, acquisition and development of temperature-controlled warehouses, today announced financial and operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Highlights Total revenue increased 6.9% to $757.8 million.Total NOI increased 16.3% to $181.2 million.Core EBITDA increased 15.0% to $1
Farmland Partners (FPI) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 150% and 13.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
COLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching COLDWant to see what other sources are saying about Americold Realty Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Americold Realty Trust (COLD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Americold Realty Trust (COLD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Americold Realty Trust (COLD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch