Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (COLL): Price and Financial Metrics
COLL Stock Summary
- Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.97% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 91.62%, Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.1% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that COLL's revenue has grown 83.74% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.43% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SIEN, CDXC, SREV, VRML, and NTWK.
- Visit COLL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.collegiumpharma.com.
COLL Stock Price Chart More Charts
COLL Price/Volume Stats
Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (COLL) Company Bio
Collegium Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing a portfolio of products that incorporate its patent-protected DETERx technology platform for the treatment of chronic pain and other diseases. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Canton, Massachusetts.