Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (COLL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COLL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where COLL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COLL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- COLL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
COLL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 174.08%, COLLEGIUM PHARMACEUTICAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.35% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that COLL's revenue has grown 67.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.8% of US companies in our set.
- COLLEGIUM PHARMACEUTICAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -54.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 10.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COLL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMP, NMIH, GRIN, HLX, and CDZI.
- Visit COLL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.collegiumpharma.com.
COLL Valuation Summary
- COLL's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 10.53% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- COLL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 53.5 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COLL.
COLL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 241.79%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 87.63%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -56.03%.
The table below shows COLL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COLL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COLL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.9% of graded US stocks.
- COLL's asset turnover comes in at 0.493 -- ranking 87th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- IBIO, IRWD, and COCP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COLL.
The table below shows COLL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COLL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of COLL, see our COLL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.71||Average Broker Recommendation||1.56 (Moderate Buy)|
COLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.37||52-week high||$30.22|
|Prev. close||$24.00||52-week low||$14.04|
|Day high||$24.40||Avg. volume||500,342|
|50-day MA||$26.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.12||Market Cap||830.21M|
Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (COLL) Company Bio
Collegium Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing a portfolio of products that incorporate its patent-protected DETERx technology platform for the treatment of chronic pain and other diseases. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Canton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
COLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COLL Latest Social Stream
View Full COLL Social Stream
Latest COLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COLLEGIUM PHARMACEUTICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COLL as an investment opportunity.
COLL vs. ZTS: Which Stock Should Value Investors Buy Now?
COLL vs. ZTS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Pacira's (PCRX) Q4 Earnings Match Estimates, Revenues Fall
Pacira BioSciences (PCRX) reports mixed fourth-quarter financial results, where earnings match estimates, but revenues miss the mark.
Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (NASDAQ:COLL) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (NASDAQ:COLL) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 23, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the Collegium Pharmaceutical Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. Please note, that this conference call is being […]
Q4 2022 Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc Earnings Call
Collegium Pharmaceutical (COLL) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates
Collegium Pharmaceutical (COLL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.83% and 2%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
COLL Price Returns
Continue Researching COLLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc (COLL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc (COLL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc (COLL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...