Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (COLL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COLL POWR Grades
- COLL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.78% of US stocks.
- COLL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- COLL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.68% of US stocks).
COLL Stock Summary
- Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc's stock had its IPO on May 7, 2015, making it an older stock than just 21.73% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, COLL has reported earnings growth of -1,123.27%, putting it ahead of just 1.58% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc's share price is greater than that of only 22.12% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc are SSSS, SONO, GHL, OCUL, and AAMC.
- COLL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc's official web site, go to www.collegiumpharma.com.
COLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.37||52-week high||$26.91|
|Prev. close||$23.10||52-week low||$15.66|
|Day high||$23.40||Avg. volume||447,946|
|50-day MA||$23.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.60||Market Cap||823.75M|
Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (COLL) Company Bio
Collegium Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing a portfolio of products that incorporate its patent-protected DETERx technology platform for the treatment of chronic pain and other diseases. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Canton, Massachusetts.
COLL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for COLL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for COLL, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 2.75 years comes in at 0.28%; that's greater than 66.36% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- COLL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 7%; for context, that number is higher than 47.66% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 72.99% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
COLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COLL Latest Social Stream
View Full COLL Social Stream
Latest COLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COLL as an investment opportunity.
The White House's plans to address the U.S. opioid crisis could be good news for Heron Therapeutics and Collegium Pharmaceutical, makers of safer pain management drugs.
STOUGHTON, Mass., May 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (Nasdaq: COLL), a specialty pharmaceutical company committed to being the leader in responsible pain management, today announced that management will participate in the following investor conference: Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference Format: Fireside chat Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2021Time: 4:30 PM Eastern Time The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed from the Investor section of the Company’s website: https://ir.collegiumpharma.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company’s website for approximately 30 days after the event. About Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. Collegium is a specialty pharmaceutical company committed to being the leader in responsible pain management...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc (NASDAQ: COLL)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 25, 2021, 4:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings and welcome to the Collegium Pharmaceutical Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Call.
– 2020 First Full-Year of Profitability, Driven by Xtampza® ER Revenue Growth and the Nucynta® Acquisition – – Collegium Reiterates Previously Issued 2021 Guidance – – Conference Call Scheduled for Today at 4:30 p.m. ET – STOUGHTON, Mass., Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (Nasdaq: COLL), a specialty pharmaceutical company committed to being the leader in responsible pain management, today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020 and provided a corporate update. “Our differentiated pain portfolio performed well during the fourth quarter, laying the groundwork for a strong start in the new year,” said Joe Ciaffoni, President and Chief Executive Officer of Collegium. “As we turn to 2021, we are encouraged by unde...
Collegium Pharmaceutical Earnings Scorecard & Analyst Reports Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Collegium Pharmaceutical announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
COLL Price Returns
Continue Researching COLLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc (COLL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc (COLL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc (COLL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch