Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (COLL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COLL POWR Grades
- COLL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COLL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- COLL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.18% of US stocks).
COLL Stock Summary
- COLL's current price/earnings ratio is 9.42, which is higher than only 22.96% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that COLL's revenue has grown -10.69% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 10.49% of US companies in our set.
- Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.75%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc are HCKT, EVR, CREX, WINA, and ATER.
- COLL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc's official web site, go to www.collegiumpharma.com.
COLL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, COLL's EV/EBIT ratio is 61.77% lower, now standing at 11.2.
- Over the past 77 months, COLL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.6.
- Over the past 77 months, COLL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 20.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COLL.
COLL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 23.05%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 55.98%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 7.92%.
The table below shows COLL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COLL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COLL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.9% of graded US stocks.
- COLL's asset turnover comes in at 0.493 -- ranking 87th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- IBIO, IRWD, and COCP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COLL.
The table below shows COLL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.54||52-week high||$25.66|
|Prev. close||$15.95||52-week low||$14.04|
|Day high||$16.29||Avg. volume||373,931|
|50-day MA||$17.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.92||Market Cap||527.16M|
Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (COLL) Company Bio
Collegium Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing a portfolio of products that incorporate its patent-protected DETERx technology platform for the treatment of chronic pain and other diseases. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Canton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
COLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COLL Latest Social Stream
View Full COLL Social Stream
Latest COLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COLL as an investment opportunity.
Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (COLL) CEO Joe Ciaffoni On Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (COLL) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Alex Dasalla - Head of Investor Relations & Corporate Communications Joe Ciaffoni - President, CEO & Director Colleen Tupper - CFO Scott Dreyer - Chief Commercial Officer Conference Call Participants David Amsellem -...
– BDSI Acquisition Expected to Close Late Q1 2022 – – 2022 Revenue Guidance of $315-$330 Million, Growth Driven by Xtampza ER – – Full-Year Net Income of $71.5 Million and Full-Year Adjusted EBITDA of $118.3 million – – Cash Balance of $186.4 Million – – Conference Call Scheduled for Today at 4:30 p.m. ET – STOUGHTON, Mass., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (Nasdaq: COLL) today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2021 and provided a
Allogene (ALLO) beats earnings estimates for the fourth quarter. However, the stock declines in after-market trading. All clinical studies have been resumed following the removal of clinical hold last month.
Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) reports solid fourth-quarter results, beating estimates for earnings and sales. Stock surges.
Halozyme (HALO) fourth-quarter earnings and sales beat estimates. The company expects royalty revenues to grow by approximately 50% in 2022.
COLL Price Returns
Continue Researching COLLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc (COLL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc (COLL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc (COLL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch