Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (COLL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COLL POWR Grades
- COLL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COLL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- COLL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
COLL Stock Summary
- COLL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.6 -- higher than only 7.55% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.69, Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 9.82% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, COLL has reported earnings growth of 417.26%, putting it ahead of 94.41% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TTGT, STEP, SPWR, CHCI, and HCKT.
- COLL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc's official web site, go to www.collegiumpharma.com.
COLL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, COLL's EV/EBIT ratio is 61.77% lower, now standing at 11.2.
- Over the past 77 months, COLL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.6.
- Over the past 77 months, COLL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 20.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COLL.
COLL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COLL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.88% of graded US stocks.
- COLL's asset turnover comes in at 0.493 -- ranking 88th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- IRWD, IBIO, and MNKKQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COLL.
The table below shows COLL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.67||52-week high||$26.91|
|Prev. close||$19.86||52-week low||$17.24|
|Day high||$19.99||Avg. volume||391,482|
|50-day MA||$21.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.55||Market Cap||699.54M|
Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (COLL) Company Bio
Collegium Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing a portfolio of products that incorporate its patent-protected DETERx technology platform for the treatment of chronic pain and other diseases. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Canton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
COLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COLL Latest Social Stream
View Full COLL Social Stream
Latest COLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COLL as an investment opportunity.
STOUGHTON, Mass., Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (Nasdaq: COLL), a specialty pharmaceutical company committed to being the leader in responsible pain management, today announced that four poster presentations highlighting data regarding its product portfolio were presented at the Annual PAINWeek National Conference, which took place September 7-11, 2021 in Las Vegas, NV. “One of the ways that Collegium supports responsible pain management is through an ongoing
STOUGHTON, Mass., Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (Nasdaq: COLL), a specialty pharmaceutical company committed to being the leader in responsible pain management, today announced that management will participate in the following investor conferences during the month of September: H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment ConferenceFormat: Fireside chatDate: Monday, September 13, 2021Time: 7:00 – 7:30 AM Eastern Time Cantor Virtual Global Healthcare Conferenc
STOUGHTON, Mass., Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (Nasdaq: COLL), a specialty pharmaceutical company committed to being the leader in responsible pain management, today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $100 million of the Company’s shares of common stock. “Collegium is in a phase of growth and value creation, and this share repurchase program reflects our confidence in the underlying strength of our differentiated pain
Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc (NASDAQ: COLL ) reported Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.27, below the consensus of $0.36.
COLL earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
COLL Price Returns
Continue Researching COLLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc (COLL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc (COLL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc (COLL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch