CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (COMM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COMM POWR Grades
- COMM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COMM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- COMM ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
COMM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for COMM is 40.78 -- better than 99.43% of US stocks.
- COMM's price/sales ratio is 0.5; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 8.94% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 49.05 for CommScope Holding Company Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CommScope Holding Company Inc are VEON, WAT, BCO, JWN, and LTMAQ.
- COMM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CommScope Holding Company Inc's official web site, go to www.commscope.com.
COMM Valuation Summary
- COMM's EV/EBIT ratio is -560.5; this is 1808.84% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- COMM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $585.1 over the prior 93 months.
- Over the past 93 months, COMM's price/sales ratio has gone down $0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COMM.
COMM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COMM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.59||52-week high||$21.92|
|Prev. close||$20.61||52-week low||$7.56|
|Day high||$20.60||Avg. volume||2,539,158|
|50-day MA||$18.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.16||Market Cap||4.20B|
CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (COMM) Company Bio
Commscope provides connectivity and infrastructure solutions for wireless, business enterprise, and residential broadband networks worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Wireless, Enterprise, and Broadband. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Hickory, North Carolina.
COMM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for CommScope Holding Company Inc. To summarize, we found that CommScope Holding Company Inc ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 89.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for COMM, they are:
- In the past 5.78 years, CommScope Holding Company Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.07%; that's higher than only 10% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- 28% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 5.1% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- CommScope Holding Company Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.04. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.5% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
COMM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COMM Latest Social Stream
View Full COMM Social Stream
Latest COMM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CommScope Holding Company Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COMM as an investment opportunity.
CommScope scored a significant win in a lawsuit against Rosenberger for misappropriation of base station antenna trade secrets and illegal conduct.
CommScope's (COMM) portfolio of solutions has been specifically designed to help global service providers efficiently deploy fiber networks.
CommScope Debuts NOVUX Portfolio of Global Fiber Deployment Solutions
Nokia (NOK) has taken the initial steps to accelerate the introduction of 5G services across Australia. The network infrastructure company has deployed the first Interleaved Passive Active Antenna (IPAA) solution in the country in partnership with Optus. (See Nokia stock analysis on TipRanks) Developed in partnership with CommScope (COMM), the IPAA solution is designed to accelerate the deployment of 5G by making it easier to upgrade existing infrastructure. Operators will simply need to replace antennas with similar-sized units to support legacy technologies. “By partnering with global technology leaders like Nokia, we continue to bring the best global innovations to our customers.
CommScope's (COMM) advertising solutions are likely to help operators and content providers monetize premium video content through targeted advertising and reduce churn rate by offering compelling personalized content.
COMM Price Returns
Continue Researching COMMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CommScope Holding Company Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch