CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (COMM): Price and Financial Metrics
COMM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.73||52-week high||$9.34|
|Prev. close||$1.72||52-week low||$1.34|
|Day high||$1.76||Avg. volume||3,178,260|
|50-day MA||$2.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.40||Market Cap||366.86M|
COMM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COMM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where COMM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.72% of US stocks.
- COMM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- COMM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
COMM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.02, COMMSCOPE HOLDING COMPANY INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 0.65% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for COMMSCOPE HOLDING COMPANY INC is higher than just 2.16% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.04, COMMSCOPE HOLDING COMPANY INC has a higher such ratio than just 0.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COMMSCOPE HOLDING COMPANY INC are NVTA, SSRM, DM, MKSI, and BXRX.
- Visit COMM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.commscope.com.
COMM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, COMM's price/sales ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- Over the past 122 months, COMM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 520.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COMM.
COMM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3.17%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -33.67%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -3.44%.
The table below shows COMM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COMM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COMM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.88% of graded US stocks.
- COMM's asset turnover comes in at 0.634 -- ranking 116th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AVYA, AMD, and FORM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COMM.
The table below shows COMM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (COMM) Company Bio
Commscope provides connectivity and infrastructure solutions for wireless, business enterprise, and residential broadband networks worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Wireless, Enterprise, and Broadband. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Hickory, North Carolina.
COMM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COMM Latest Social Stream
View Full COMM Social Stream
Latest COMM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMMSCOPE HOLDING COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COMM as an investment opportunity.
Investors who take an interest in CommScope Holding Company, Inc. ( NASDAQ:COMM ) should definitely note that the...
CommScope Holding Co Inc (NASDAQ:COMM), a global leader in infrastructure solutions for communications networks, has witnessed a significant insider purchase that could signal confidence in the company's future prospects.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 cheap NASDAQ stocks to buy. To skip our overview of one of the world’s largest stock exchanges and some recent financial news, read 5 Cheap NASDAQ Stocks To Buy. Stocks markets have been taking a hammering over the past couple of years amid a […]
What You Need To Know About The CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:COMM) Analyst Downgrade Today
Market forces rained on the parade of CommScope Holding Company, Inc. ( NASDAQ:COMM ) shareholders today, when the...
CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:COMM) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the CommScope Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Please be advised today’s conference is being recorded. I would now like to hand the conference over to your speaker today, […]
COMM Price Returns
Continue Researching COMMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CommScope Holding Company Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch