CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (COMM): Price and Financial Metrics
COMM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.32||52-week high||$13.73|
|Prev. close||$3.33||52-week low||$3.04|
|Day high||$3.41||Avg. volume||3,066,125|
|50-day MA||$3.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.72||Market Cap||703.57M|
COMM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COMM POWR Grades
- COMM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.83% of US stocks.
- COMM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- COMM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
COMM Stock Summary
- COMM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.1 -- higher than only 2.14% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.08, COMMSCOPE HOLDING COMPANY INC has a higher such ratio than just 2.06% of stocks in our set.
- COMM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 2.46% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMMSCOPE HOLDING COMPANY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EBS, SSRM, OPGN, BB, and FA.
- COMM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COMMSCOPE HOLDING COMPANY INC's official web site, go to www.commscope.com.
COMM Valuation Summary
- COMM's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 96% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- COMM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 520.5 over the prior 120 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COMM.
COMM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3.17%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -33.67%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -3.44%.
The table below shows COMM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COMM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COMM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.88% of graded US stocks.
- COMM's asset turnover comes in at 0.634 -- ranking 116th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AVYA, AMD, and FORM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COMM.
The table below shows COMM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (COMM) Company Bio
Commscope provides connectivity and infrastructure solutions for wireless, business enterprise, and residential broadband networks worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Wireless, Enterprise, and Broadband. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Hickory, North Carolina.
COMM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COMM Latest Social Stream
View Full COMM Social Stream
Latest COMM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMMSCOPE HOLDING COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COMM as an investment opportunity.
CommScope Demonstrates its DOCSIS 4.0 Modem Interoperability at CableLabs on All 4 Major CMTS Centralized & Distributed Access Architectures
HICKORY, N.C., September 15, 2023--CommScope shared - all four of its major DOCSIS Access Architectures successfully demonstrated interoperability with five DOCSIS 4.0 modem vendors.
HICKORY, N.C., September 11, 2023--CommScope announced that it has been honored with one Platinum and two Gold awards by the 2023 Cabling Installation & Maintenance Innovators Awards.
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the CommScope Holding Company, Inc. ( NASDAQ:COMM...
Following a 64% decline over last year, recent gains may please CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:COMM) institutional owners
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in CommScope Holding Company implies that they have significant...
CommScope Launches SYSTIMAX Constellation Enterprise Power and Data Platform for the Hyperconnected Future
HICKORY, N.C.,, August 10, 2023--CommScope announced the launch of its SYSTIMAX® Constellation™ edge-based platform for connecting and powering tomorrow’s hyperconnected enterprise.
COMM Price Returns
Continue Researching COMMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CommScope Holding Company Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch