CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (COMM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COMM POWR Grades
- COMM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.65% of US stocks.
- COMM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- COMM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.48% of US stocks).
COMM Stock Summary
- CommScope Holding Company Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.42% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.49, CommScope Holding Company Inc has a higher such ratio than only 9.14% of stocks in our set.
- COMM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CommScope Holding Company Inc are VEON, WAT, JWN, LTMAQ, and DAL.
- Visit COMM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.commscope.com.
COMM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, COMM's price/earnings ratio is 118.02% lower, now standing at -7.1.
- Over the past 94 months, COMM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 527.
- Over the past 94 months, COMM's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COMM.
COMM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -8.67%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -60.06%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -61.32%.
The table below shows COMM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COMM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COMM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.16||52-week high||$22.18|
|Prev. close||$21.21||52-week low||$8.25|
|Day high||$21.42||Avg. volume||2,496,965|
|50-day MA||$20.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.74||Market Cap||4.32B|
CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (COMM) Company Bio
Commscope provides connectivity and infrastructure solutions for wireless, business enterprise, and residential broadband networks worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Wireless, Enterprise, and Broadband. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Hickory, North Carolina.
COMM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for CommScope Holding Company Inc. To summarize, we found that CommScope Holding Company Inc ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 89.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for COMM, they are:
- In the past 5.78 years, CommScope Holding Company Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.07%; that's higher than only 10% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- 28% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 5.1% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- CommScope Holding Company Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.04. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.5% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
COMM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COMM Latest Social Stream
View Full COMM Social Stream
Latest COMM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CommScope Holding Company Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COMM as an investment opportunity.
CommScope (COMM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
HICKORY, N.C., July 28, 2021--CommScope announced Redeemer Lutheran College, a K-12 school, has selected BES IT to implement digital learning and campus security via Wi-Fi 6.
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
CommScope has developed a multi-component, low-latency platform based on the CableLabs specs designed to work with its own modems, gateways and network gear, as well as with DOCSIS products from other suppliers. Source: CommScope says its Low Latency DOCSIS platform is tech-ready | Light Reading
Wireless Infrastructure Market Overview On Future Threats 2027| Ericsson, Nokia (ALU+MOTO), Juniper, Cisco, CommScope
The Global Research Report Provides a Detailed Analysis of Market. Based on Competitive Intensity and How the Competition Will Take Shape in Coming Years. The report titled on Wireless Infrastructure Market Assessment, With Major Companies Analysis, Regional Analysis, Breakdown Data by Application/Type and Forecast to 2016-2027 firstly introduced the Wireless Infrastructure basics: Definitions, Classifications, Applications and Market 
COMM Price Returns
Continue Researching COMMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CommScope Holding Company Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch