CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (COMM): Price and Financial Metrics
COMM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 136.08%, CommScope Holding Company Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.63% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, COMM is more volatile than 89% of stocks we're observing.
- CommScope Holding Company Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -171.09%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IO, MLNT, JAGX, CBT, and CPIX.
- COMM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CommScope Holding Company Inc's official web site, go to www.commscope.com.
COMM Stock Price Chart More Charts
COMM Price/Volume Stats
CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (COMM) Company Bio
Commscope provides connectivity and infrastructure solutions for wireless, business enterprise, and residential broadband networks worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Wireless, Enterprise, and Broadband. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Hickory, North Carolina.