CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (COMM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COMM POWR Grades
- COMM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.91% of US stocks.
- COMM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- COMM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
COMM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for COMM is 124.2 -- better than 99.86% of US stocks.
- COMM's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.73% of US stocks.
- COMM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PBPB, YI, SRLP, CAH, and PBI.
- COMM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CommScope Holding Company Inc's official web site, go to www.commscope.com.
COMM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, COMM's price/earnings ratio is 120.26% lower, now standing at -7.9.
- COMM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 527.8 over the prior 96 months.
- COMM's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COMM.
COMM Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -54.18%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 8.66%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.59%.
The table below shows COMM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COMM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COMM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.31% of graded US stocks.
- COMM's asset turnover comes in at 0.633 -- ranking 117th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AMD, ICHR, and AMAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COMM.
The table below shows COMM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COMM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COMM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.07||52-week high||$22.18|
|Prev. close||$10.96||52-week low||$8.39|
|Day high||$11.22||Avg. volume||2,730,788|
|50-day MA||$13.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.59||Market Cap||2.26B|
CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (COMM) Company Bio
Commscope provides connectivity and infrastructure solutions for wireless, business enterprise, and residential broadband networks worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Wireless, Enterprise, and Broadband. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Hickory, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
COMM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COMM Latest Social Stream
View Full COMM Social Stream
Latest COMM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CommScope Holding Company Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COMM as an investment opportunity.
HICKORY, N.C., October 25, 2021--CommScope announced a number of changes to its finance functions, including the appointment of Kyle Lorentzen as chief financial officer.
HICKORY, N.C., October 20, 2021--CommScope launched its new hardened connector Prodigy ™, designed to accelerate and simplify field installation for the fiber networks of the future.
HICKORY, N.C., October 14, 2021--CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: COMM) plans to release its third quarter 2021 financial results on November 4 before the market opens.
CommScope's (COMM) RD2322 platform caters to the varied needs of its operator customers.
Is Commscope Holding Company Inc (NASDAQ:COMM) a good place to invest some of your money right now? We can gain invaluable insight to help us answer that question by studying the investment trends of top investors, who employ world-class Ivy League graduates, who are given immense resources and industry contacts to put their financial expertise […]
COMM Price Returns
Continue Researching COMMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CommScope Holding Company Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch