CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (COMM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COMM POWR Grades
- COMM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COMM is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- COMM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.38% of US stocks).
COMM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.03, COMMSCOPE HOLDING COMPANY INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.85% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -17.6 for COMMSCOPE HOLDING COMPANY INC; that's greater than it is for just 1.28% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, COMM has reported earnings growth of -2,763.3%, putting it ahead of just 0.68% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FA, SSRM, EGO, JAZZ, and REKR.
- COMM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COMMSCOPE HOLDING COMPANY INC's official web site, go to www.commscope.com.
COMM Valuation Summary
- COMM's price/earnings ratio is -1; this is 104.31% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 114 months, COMM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 520.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COMM.
COMM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3.17%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -33.67%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -3.44%.
The table below shows COMM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COMM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COMM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.88% of graded US stocks.
- COMM's asset turnover comes in at 0.634 -- ranking 116th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AVYA, AMD, and FORM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COMM.
The table below shows COMM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COMM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of COMM, see our COMM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$21.59||Average Broker Recommendation||1.79 (Moderate Buy)|
COMM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COMM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.08||52-week high||$13.73|
|Prev. close||$6.04||52-week low||$5.56|
|Day high||$6.29||Avg. volume||2,745,723|
|50-day MA||$7.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.91||Market Cap||1.27B|
CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (COMM) Company Bio
Commscope provides connectivity and infrastructure solutions for wireless, business enterprise, and residential broadband networks worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Wireless, Enterprise, and Broadband. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Hickory, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
COMM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COMM Latest Social Stream
View Full COMM Social Stream
Latest COMM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMMSCOPE HOLDING COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COMM as an investment opportunity.
The Lead Independent Director of CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:COMM), Timothy Yates, Just Bought 11% More Shares
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Timothy Yates, the Lead Independent Director of...
CommScope to Participate in the J.P. Morgan Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference
HICKORY, N.C., February 27, 2023--CommScope Holding Company, Inc., plans to participate in the J.P. Morgan Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference on March 7, 2023.
CommScope (COMM) Q4 Earnings Top Estimates Revenues Up Y/Y
Despite supply chain challenges and inflationary pressure, CommScope (COMM) achieved top-line expansion year over year, supported by robust demand for fiber and connectivity, growth in Access Technologies and Ruckus Networks.
Comcast and CommScope Hit Major 10G Milestone
PHILADELPHIA, February 27, 2023--CommScope delivers first FDX amplifier prototype to Comcast as next step in planned roll out of FDX across Comcast network in 2023
CommScope Holding Company Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Misses Expectations
CommScope Holding Company ( NASDAQ:COMM ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$9.23b (up 7.5% from...
COMM Price Returns
Continue Researching COMMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CommScope Holding Company Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...