Compass Inc. Cl A (COMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COMP POWR Grades
- COMP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 48.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COMP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- COMP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
COMP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for COMP is 10.23 -- better than 96.72% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.49, COMPASS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.17% of US stocks.
- COMP's went public 1.84 years ago, making it older than just 6.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RELY, OTRK, CDLX, PHR, and AVDX.
- Visit COMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.compass.com.
COMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, COMP's price/sales ratio is 89.29% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- COMP's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 22 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COMP.
COMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.48||52-week high||$9.19|
|Prev. close||$4.76||52-week low||$1.84|
|Day high||$4.72||Avg. volume||3,590,669|
|50-day MA||$2.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.65||Market Cap||1.94B|
Compass Inc. Cl A (COMP) Company Bio
Compass is a real estate technology company that provides an online platform for buying, renting, and selling real estate assets. Its end-to-end platform supports the entire buying and selling workflow. Compass operates in 22+ regions across the United States including New York, Los Angeles, and Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Washington D.C., South Florida, The Hamptons, Santa Barbara & Montecito, San Diego, Seattle & Eastside, Philadelphia, Connecticut, Westchester, Aspen, Boulder, Denver, Atlanta, Austin & Central Texas, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Nashville, and Lake Tahoe.
Most Popular Stories View All
COMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COMP Latest Social Stream
View Full COMP Social Stream
Latest COMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMPASS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COMP as an investment opportunity.
Stock Market Rally Signals It's No Bear Run; Tesla CEO Elon Musk Not Liable For 'Funding Secured' Tweets
The stock market rally has signaled it's no bear uptrend. A jury found Tesla CEO Elon Musk not liable for 2018 "funding secured" tweets.
Since hitting its 2022 low in November, Bitcoin has come surging back. In fact, the Federal Reserve announced a 25-basis-point hike at its latest meeting. Loosening monetary policy, or a less restrictive one, is a welcome sign for investors because it can promote economic growth and lead to rising portfolio values.
The tech-heavy index jumped nearly 11% in the first month of the year. Here were the top performers.
A 33% plunge in the Nasdaq Composite is the perfect time to go shopping for game-changing businesses trading at a discount.
Stocks are off to a stellar start in 2023, but there's a key conflict that must still be resolved.
COMP Price Returns