Compass Inc. Cl A (COMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COMP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where COMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 47.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COMP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- COMP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.06% of US stocks).
COMP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for COMP is 9 -- better than 96.22% of US stocks.
- COMP's went public 1.48 years ago, making it older than merely 4.15% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.18, COMPASS INC has a higher such ratio than just 3.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COMPASS INC are UAVS, CDLX, ROVR, UPLD, and PWSC.
- COMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COMPASS INC's official web site, go to www.compass.com.
COMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, COMP's price/sales ratio is 92.31% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- COMP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 26.7 over the prior 18 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COMP.
COMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.35||52-week high||$14.61|
|Prev. close||$2.29||52-week low||$2.23|
|Day high||$2.40||Avg. volume||3,828,142|
|50-day MA||$3.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.03||Market Cap||1.02B|
Compass Inc. Cl A (COMP) Company Bio
Compass is a real estate technology company that provides an online platform for buying, renting, and selling real estate assets. Its end-to-end platform supports the entire buying and selling workflow. Compass operates in 22+ regions across the United States including New York, Los Angeles, and Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Washington D.C., South Florida, The Hamptons, Santa Barbara & Montecito, San Diego, Seattle & Eastside, Philadelphia, Connecticut, Westchester, Aspen, Boulder, Denver, Atlanta, Austin & Central Texas, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Nashville, and Lake Tahoe.
Most Popular Stories View All
COMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COMP Latest Social Stream
View Full COMP Social Stream
Latest COMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMPASS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COMP as an investment opportunity.
The stock market whipsawed lower as the Fed hiked rates by 75 basis points and forecast a new terminal rate of 4.6%.
S&P 500 sees its third leg down of more than 10%. Here’s what history shows about past bear markets hitting new lows from there, according to Bespoke.
Stocks fell sharply after the Federal Reserve announced Wednesday that it was raising its benchmark rate by three quarters of a percentage point as it battles inflation, with the S&P 500 continuing a slide described by Bespoke Investment Group as its third leg down.
Unfortunately, the latest rate hike came with a bit of collateral damage. With that as a backdrop, shares of Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) slipped as much as 5%, Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) stock was down as much as 3.1%, and Meta Platforms (NASDAQ: META) slipped as much as 2.8%. There was very little in the way of company-specific news behind the sell-off, but fears regarding the Fed's continued rate hikes and lower growth forecasts succeeded in dragging these technology stocks even lower.
Stock investors have been waiting to hear from the Federal Reserve about the central bank's plans for interest rate policy in the next year or two, and what they found out on Wednesday wasn't good news in their minds. After oscillating in both directions following the 2 p.m. EDT announcement and subsequent press conference, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJINDICES: ^DJI), S&P 500 (SNPINDEX: ^GSPC), and Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) all started heading lower, with losses ending up just short of 2% on the day. The Fed's decision indicated its resolve to put fighting inflation ahead of protecting economic growth, calling the bluff of Wall Street bulls who had hoped that the central bank would turn more dovish as gasoline prices peaked.
Expect the price of bitcoin and other riskier assets to bob and weave on the waves of macroeconomic uncertainty. Market Wrap is CoinDesk’s daily newsletter diving into what happened in today's crypto markets.
COMP Price Returns