Compass Inc. Cl A (COMP): Price and Financial Metrics
COMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.60||52-week high||$5.16|
|Prev. close||$2.80||52-week low||$1.84|
|Day high||$2.79||Avg. volume||3,190,017|
|50-day MA||$3.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.35||Market Cap||1.20B|
COMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COMP POWR Grades
- COMP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.07% of US stocks.
- COMP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- COMP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.77% of US stocks).
COMP Stock Summary
- COMPASS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.6% of US listed stocks.
- COMP's went public 2.49 years ago, making it older than only 7.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.28, COMPASS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 9.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COMPASS INC are RCAT, CERT, RVNC, RUM, and RENT.
- COMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COMPASS INC's official web site, go to www.compass.com.
COMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, COMP's price/sales ratio is 88.46% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- COMP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 25.4 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COMP.
Compass Inc. Cl A (COMP) Company Bio
Compass is a real estate technology company that provides an online platform for buying, renting, and selling real estate assets. Its end-to-end platform supports the entire buying and selling workflow. Compass operates in 22+ regions across the United States including New York, Los Angeles, and Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Washington D.C., South Florida, The Hamptons, Santa Barbara & Montecito, San Diego, Seattle & Eastside, Philadelphia, Connecticut, Westchester, Aspen, Boulder, Denver, Atlanta, Austin & Central Texas, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Nashville, and Lake Tahoe.
COMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COMP Latest Social Stream
View Full COMP Social Stream
Latest COMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMPASS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COMP as an investment opportunity.
Thanks to problems aplenty, the major indexes suffered their worst monthly losses of 2023 in September. But the declines may trigger a rebound in the fourth quarter.
Venture into October's investment landscape with our five experts, unveiling opportunities in an uneven market environment.
Netflix, Enphase, and Starbucks have excellent long-term prospects but are facing a slew of challenges in the near term.
It’s officially spooky season, but that doesn’t mean investors need to be afraid. September is historically the worst month for the stock market, and this year proved no different. Inflation remained a top concern for investors and consumers, with oil prices rising and getting close to $100 a barrel.
When given time, Wall Street is a bona fide money machine. Since the start of 2020, the major stock indexes have navigated two bear markets, with the growth-stock-driven Nasdaq Composite taking the brunt of the pain. Last year, the index primarily responsible for pushing Wall Street to new heights in 2021 shed 33% of its value.
COMP Price Returns