CyrusOne Inc (CONE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CONE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CONE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.16% of US stocks.
- CONE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CONE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.22% of US stocks).
CONE Stock Summary
- CONE's current price/earnings ratio is 1,341.78, which is higher than 99.59% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of CyrusOne Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of CyrusOne Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.67% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CyrusOne Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UDR, ACC, CVE, FOCS, and SD.
- CONE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CyrusOne Inc's official web site, go to www.cyrusone.com.
CONE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CONE's price/sales ratio is 35.38% higher, now standing at 8.8.
- Over the past 105 months, CONE's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.7.
- CONE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 152.9 over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CONE.
CONE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 102.1%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 28.03%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 313.48%.
The table below shows CONE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CONE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CONE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.17% of graded US stocks.
- CONE's asset turnover comes in at 0.161 -- ranking 109th of 458 Trading stocks.
- OFC, PLD, and TPVG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CONE.
The table below shows CONE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CONE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CONE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.46||52-week high||$82.69|
|Prev. close||$78.98||52-week low||$61.64|
|Day high||$78.59||Avg. volume||861,303|
|50-day MA||$75.49||Dividend yield||2.58%|
|200-day MA||$72.25||Market Cap||9.48B|
CyrusOne Inc (CONE) Company Bio
CyrusOne Inc. owns, operates, and develops enterprise-class, carrier-neutral, and multi-tenant data center properties. The company provides mission-critical data center facilities that protect and ensure the continued operation of information technology infrastructure. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Carrollton, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CONE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CONE Latest Social Stream
View Full CONE Social Stream
Latest CONE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CyrusOne Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CONE as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 10 best data center REIT dividend stocks to buy. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Data Center REIT Dividend Stocks to Buy. Within the real estate investment trust sector, data center REITs like […]
DALLAS, September 02, 2021--CyrusOne Inc. (NASDAQ: CONE), a premier global data center REIT, will be presenting at Deutsche Bank's 2021 Technology Conference being held Thursday, September 9, 2021. David Ferdman, Interim President & Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at 3:10 pm Eastern Time.
CyrusOne has a well-positioned portfolio backed in a high-demand sector, making a short-term decline not a long-term concern.
In this article we will take a look at the best stocks to buy according to Billionaire Barry Rosenstein’s Jana Partners. You can skip our detailed analysis of Rosenstein’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to see the 5 Best Stocks to Buy according to billionaire Barry Rosenstein’s Jana Partners. Barry […]
Today, I am joined by Dave Ferdman, President and CEO; Katherine Motlagh, CFO; and John Hatem, COO. Before we begin, I would like to remind you that our second quarter earnings release, along with the second quarter financial tables are available on the Investor Relations section of our website at cyrusone.com.
CONE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|