CyrusOne Inc (CONE): Price and Financial Metrics
CONE Stock Summary
- CONE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 906.52 -- higher than 94.92% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of CyrusOne Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CONE's price/sales ratio is 7.55; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 84.07% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CyrusOne Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PNM, BANC, TEX, SPKE, and COKE.
- Visit CONE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cyrusone.com.
CONE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CONE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.60||52-week high||$79.73|
|Prev. close||$68.38||52-week low||$48.94|
|Day high||$70.00||Avg. volume||1,303,317|
|50-day MA||$63.98||Dividend yield||2.92%|
|200-day MA||$65.70||Market Cap||7.88B|
CyrusOne Inc (CONE) Company Bio
CyrusOne Inc. owns, operates, and develops enterprise-class, carrier-neutral, and multi-tenant data center properties. The company provides mission-critical data center facilities that protect and ensure the continued operation of information technology infrastructure. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Carrollton, Texas.