CyrusOne Inc (CONE): Price and Financial Metrics
CONE Stock Summary
- CONE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 578.21 -- higher than 94.97% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CONE's current price/earnings ratio is 139.01, which is higher than 97.12% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of CyrusOne Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CyrusOne Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CXP, HTA, STAG, SUI, and HR.
- CONE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CyrusOne Inc's official web site, go to www.cyrusone.com.
CONE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CONE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.85||52-week high||$79.73|
|Prev. close||$61.83||52-week low||$43.72|
|Day high||$62.42||Avg. volume||1,534,591|
|50-day MA||$60.11||Dividend yield||3.23%|
|200-day MA||$65.23||Market Cap||7.11B|
CyrusOne Inc (CONE) Company Bio
CyrusOne Inc. owns, operates, and develops enterprise-class, carrier-neutral, and multi-tenant data center properties. The company provides mission-critical data center facilities that protect and ensure the continued operation of information technology infrastructure. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Carrollton, Texas.