CyrusOne Inc (CONE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CONE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CONE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CONE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CONE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
CONE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 221.85, CyrusOne Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.26% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of CyrusOne Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.65% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CONE is more volatile than only 2.8% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CONE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYPR, WPRT, GBX, BAP, and APG.
- Visit CONE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cyrusone.com.
CONE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CONE's price/sales ratio is 441.18% higher, now standing at 9.2.
- Over the past 102 months, CONE's price/earnings ratio has gone up $244.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CONE.
CONE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CONE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.92||52-week high||$86.77|
|Prev. close||$82.15||52-week low||$61.64|
|Day high||$82.49||Avg. volume||802,132|
|50-day MA||$72.97||Dividend yield||2.55%|
|200-day MA||$72.14||Market Cap||9.79B|
CyrusOne Inc (CONE) Company Bio
CyrusOne Inc. owns, operates, and develops enterprise-class, carrier-neutral, and multi-tenant data center properties. The company provides mission-critical data center facilities that protect and ensure the continued operation of information technology infrastructure. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Carrollton, Texas.
CONE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CONE Latest Social Stream
View Full CONE Social Stream
Latest CONE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CyrusOne Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CONE as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, Jun 11, 2021--CyrusOne Inc. (NASDAQ:CONE), a premier global data center REIT, will host a Virtual Investor Day on Wednesday, June 16, 2021, from 10:00 am Eastern Time to 1:00 pm Eastern Time.
Photo by ty cgi stock/iStock via Getty Images As with any investment sector, there are perceived higher quality names that trade at stubbornly high valuations, which may not be justified by the near-term outlook. Such I find the case to be with Digital Realty Trust (DLR), as it does not...
CyrusOne Announces Election of Lynn Wentworth as Chair and Addition of Denise Olsen to Board of Directors
CyrusOne Inc. (NASDAQ: CONE), a premier global data center real estate investment trust (REIT), today announced the election of existing Director Lynn Wentworth as Chair of the Board and Denise Olsen as a new member of the Board of Directors, following her election at the Company’s Annual Meeting of Stockholders held on May 18, 2021. In addition, the Board has elected existing Director and former Chair Alex Shumate as Lead Independent Director.
CyrusOne Inc. to Present at RBC Capital Markets Global Datacenter, Cloud and Broadband Infrastructure Conference
CyrusOne Inc. (NASDAQ: CONE), a premier global data center REIT, today announced that it will be presenting at the RBC Capital Markets Global Datacenter, Cloud and Broadband Infrastructure Conference being held Tuesday, May 25, 2021. Katherine Motlagh, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at 1:20 pm Eastern Time.
CyrusOne (NASDAQ:CONE) Has Compensated Shareholders With A Respectable 75% Return On Their Investment
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. But more than...
CONE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|