CyrusOne Inc (CONE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CONE has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 2.21% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CONE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: VMC, TPVG, EVBN, MEI and ENB.
CONE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CONE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 31828.64% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CONE, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 0.9% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, CONE's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 97.25% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CyrusOne Inc's estimated return of 31828.64% surpasses about just 100% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CONE Dividend Chart
CONE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CONE Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IRM||Iron Mountain Inc.||5.50%|
|2||COR||CoreSite Realty Corporation||3.59%|
|3||DLR||Digital Realty Trust, Inc.||3.14%|
|4||DFT||Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc.||2.95%|
|6||QTS||QTS Realty Trust, Inc.||2.56%|