CyrusOne Inc (CONE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CONE has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 2.4% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, CONE's comes in at 1.66 -- better than 90.13% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- CONE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 5.59% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CONE's price: WRI, SRCE, MLAB, WBS and UAA.
CONE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CONE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 7.35%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CONE, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, CyrusOne Inc offers a higher dividend yield than merely 15.1% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CyrusOne Inc than it is for 87.5% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, CyrusOne Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 91.67% of them.
CONE Dividend Chart
CONE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CONE Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IRM||Iron Mountain Incorporated (Delaware) REIT||9.41%|
|2||COR||CoreSite Realty Corporation||3.89%|
|3||DLR||Digital Realty Trust, Inc.||3.04%|
|4||DFT||Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc.||2.95%|
|5||QTS||QTS Realty Trust, Inc.||2.85%|