CyrusOne Inc (CONE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CONE reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.3% over the past 5.51 years.
- CONE's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than only 2.4% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- CONE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 4.47% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CONE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DHC, GPC, EXPO, WTI and TRMD.
CONE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding CyrusOne Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 17.65% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of CyrusOne Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CONE than it is for 85.56% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, CyrusOne Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 80.24% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CONE Dividend Chart
CONE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CONE Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IRM||Iron Mountain Incorporated (Delaware) REIT||7.40%|
|2||COR||CoreSite Realty Corporation||3.59%|
|3||DLR||Digital Realty Trust, Inc.||3.07%|
|4||DFT||Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc.||2.95%|
|5||QTS||QTS Realty Trust, Inc.||2.81%|