CyrusOne Inc (CONE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CONE's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 2.28% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.8 -- higher than 90.45% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- CONE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 4.95% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CONE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CVGW, TKC, GSBD, CAKE and GLNG.
CONE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CONE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 4.66%. Digging deeper, the aspects of CyrusOne Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, CONE provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 15.17% such stocks.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for CyrusOne Inc than it is for 85.96% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, CONE's equity discount rate is less than 91.01% of those stocks.
CONE Dividend Chart
CONE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CONE Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IRM||Iron Mountain Incorporated (Delaware) REIT||9.03%|
|2||COR||CoreSite Realty Corporation||3.98%|
|3||DLR||Digital Realty Trust, Inc.||3.00%|
|4||DFT||Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc.||2.95%|
|5||QTS||QTS Realty Trust, Inc.||2.93%|