Traeger, Inc. (COOK): Price and Financial Metrics
COOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.01||52-week high||$6.70|
|Prev. close||$3.18||52-week low||$2.48|
|Day high||$3.32||Avg. volume||507,073|
|50-day MA||$4.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.76||Market Cap||373.14M|
COOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COOK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where COOK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.09% of US stocks.
- COOK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- COOK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.07% of US stocks).
COOK Stock Summary
- TRAEGER INC's stock had its IPO on July 29, 2021, making it an older stock than just 4.53% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TRAEGER INC comes in at -26.85%, a number that bests merely 9.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for COOK comes in at 7.53% -- higher than that of 77.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COOK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SG, OSCR, MP, VINE, and CLB.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to COOK's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001857853.
COOK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, COOK's EV/EBIT ratio is 126.15% lower, now standing at -3.7.
- COOK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 83.6 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COOK.
Traeger, Inc. (COOK) Company Bio
TGPX Holdings I LLC, together with its subsidiaries, designs, sources, sells, and supports wood pellet fueled barbeque grills for retailers, distributors, and direct to consumers in the United States. Its wood pellet grills are internet of things devices that allow owners to program, monitor, and control their grill through its Traeger app. The company also produces a library of digital content, including instructional recipes and videos that demonstrate tips, tricks, and cooking techniques that empower Traeger owners to progress their cooking skills; and short- and long-form branded content highlighting stories, community members, and lifestyle content from the Traegerhood. In addition, it provides wood pellets that are used to fire the grills; rubs and sauces, seasonings, and marinades; covers, drip trays, bucket liners, and shelves; tools to aid in meal prep, cooking, and cleanup, including pellet storage systems, cleaning solutions, and barbecue tools; replacement parts; and apparel and merchandise. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
COOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COOK Latest Social Stream
View Full COOK Social Stream
Latest COOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRAEGER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COOK as an investment opportunity.
On September 11, 2023, HARDY JAMES H JR, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Traeger Inc (NYSE:COOK), sold 6,293 shares of the company.
On September 8, 2023, HARDY JAMES H JR, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Traeger Inc (NYSE:COOK), sold 12,670 shares of the company.
On September 6, 2023, HARDY JAMES H JR, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Traeger Inc (NYSE:COOK), sold 13,227 shares of the company.
The stock market is now in a vulnerable position. Vulnerable doesn’t mean a crash, a bear market, or even a decline. It just means that the path of least resistance is lower. The S&P 500 is now caught between last week’s high and the August lows.
SALT LAKE CITY, August 08, 2023--Traeger, Inc. ("Traeger" or the "Company") (NYSE: COOK), creator and category leader of the wood pellet grill, today announced corrections to its press release issued August 2, 2023, announcing the Company’s unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023. The corrections to the financials presented in the press release are non-cash, and do not change the Company's revenues, Adjusted net income, or Adjusted EBITDA. The corrections do not ch
COOK Price Returns