Traeger, Inc. (COOK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COOK POWR Grades
- COOK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.33% of US stocks.
- COOK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- COOK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
COOK Stock Summary
- COOK's went public 1.66 years ago, making it older than only 3.26% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for COOK is currently 91.73, higher than 96.11% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TRAEGER INC is reporting a growth rate of 481.8%; that's higher than 96.65% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TRAEGER INC are GAME, POWW, MNTK, EVTC, and SNCE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to COOK's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001857853.
COOK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, COOK's EV/EBIT ratio is 120% lower, now standing at -2.6.
- COOK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 83 over the prior 20 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COOK.
COOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.76||52-week high||$8.15|
|Prev. close||$3.72||52-week low||$2.48|
|Day high||$3.94||Avg. volume||527,083|
|50-day MA||$3.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.49||Market Cap||461.13M|
Traeger, Inc. (COOK) Company Bio
TGPX Holdings I LLC, together with its subsidiaries, designs, sources, sells, and supports wood pellet fueled barbeque grills for retailers, distributors, and direct to consumers in the United States. Its wood pellet grills are internet of things devices that allow owners to program, monitor, and control their grill through its Traeger app. The company also produces a library of digital content, including instructional recipes and videos that demonstrate tips, tricks, and cooking techniques that empower Traeger owners to progress their cooking skills; and short- and long-form branded content highlighting stories, community members, and lifestyle content from the Traegerhood. In addition, it provides wood pellets that are used to fire the grills; rubs and sauces, seasonings, and marinades; covers, drip trays, bucket liners, and shelves; tools to aid in meal prep, cooking, and cleanup, including pellet storage systems, cleaning solutions, and barbecue tools; replacement parts; and apparel and merchandise. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
COOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COOK Latest Social Stream
View Full COOK Social Stream
Latest COOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRAEGER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COOK as an investment opportunity.
Traeger, Inc. (NYSE:COOK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Traeger, Inc. (NYSE:COOK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 16, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. Thank you for attending today’s Traeger Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2022 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Megan and I’ll be your moderator for today’s call. I would now like to pass the conference over to Nick Bacchus with Traeger. Nick, […]
Analysts Have Just Cut Their Traeger, Inc. (NYSE:COOK) Revenue Estimates By 12%
Today is shaping up negative for Traeger, Inc. ( NYSE:COOK ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a substantial...
Why Traeger Stock Fired Up Today
Shares of pellet-grill company Traeger (NYSE: COOK) fired up on Friday after the company reported financial results for the fourth quarter of 2022. Q4 results beat expectations, and Traeger stock is consequently up 24% as of 11:10 a.m. ET -- somewhat surprising considering management's guidance was below expectations. In Q4, Traeger generated revenue of $138 million, which was down 21% year over year but better than management's implied guidance of $117 million to $122 million.
Traeger (COOK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Thank you for attending today's Traeger fourth-quarter and fiscal 2022 earnings conference call. All lines will be muted during the presentation portion of the call with an opportunity for questions and answers at the end.[Operator instructions] I would now like to pass the conference over to Nick Bacchus with Traeger. Thank you for joining Traeger's call to discuss its fourth-quarter 2022 results which were released this afternoon and can be found on our website at investors.traeger.com.
Traeger (COOK) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Traeger (COOK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 61.11% and 17.68%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
COOK Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...