Mr. Cooper Group Inc. (COOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COOP POWR Grades
- COOP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COOP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- COOP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.58% of US stocks).
COOP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.89, Mr Cooper Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 9.7% of US stocks.
- COOP's current price/earnings ratio is 3.03, which is higher than only 2.08% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Mr Cooper Group Inc comes in at 82.9%, a number that bests 92.85% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mr Cooper Group Inc are ARCO, BERY, BKD, SUN, and CC.
- Visit COOP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to mrcoopergroup.com.
COOP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, COOP's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.44% lower, now standing at 7.7.
- Over the past 71 months, COOP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.3.
- Over the past 71 months, COOP's price/sales ratio has gone down 81.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COOP.
COOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.03||52-week high||$38.63|
|Prev. close||$38.48||52-week low||$16.77|
|Day high||$38.50||Avg. volume||792,978|
|50-day MA||$34.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.08||Market Cap||3.28B|
Mr. Cooper Group Inc. (COOP) Company Bio
Mr. Cooper Group (formerly WMIH Corp) consists primarily of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc., which provides quality servicing, origination and transaction-based services related principally to single-family residences throughout the United States. WMIH Corp. was founded in 1889 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
COOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COOP Latest Social Stream
View Full COOP Social Stream
Latest COOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mr Cooper Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COOP as an investment opportunity.
Thank you for standing by, and welcome to Mr. Cooper Group's Q2 2021 earnings conference call. My name is Ken Posner, and I'm SVP of strategic planning and investor relations. With me today are Jay Bray, chairman and CEO; Chris Marshall, vice chairman, president, and CFO; and Jaime Gow, deputy CFO.
Mr Cooper (COOP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20.00% and -14.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DALLAS, July 29, 2021--Mr. Cooper Group Inc. (NASDAQ: COOP) (the "Company"), which principally operates under the Mr. Cooper® and Xome® brands, reported second quarter net income of $439 million or $4.85 per diluted share. Net income included a $135 million mark-to-market charge, which excludes fair value amortization of $45 million. Excluding mark-to-market and other items, the Company reported pretax operating income of $227 million. Other items were $7 million in severance charges related to
Mr Cooper (COOP) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
DALLAS, July 22, 2021--Mr. Cooper Group Inc. (NASDAQ: COOP) announced today two additions to the executive leadership team as the company focuses on becoming the largest home loan company in the country, with a customer-centric culture and best-in-class digital tools.
COOP Price Returns