Mr. Cooper Group Inc. (COOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COOP POWR Grades
- COOP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COOP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- COOP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
COOP Stock Summary
- COOP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.71 -- higher than only 9.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.76, Mr Cooper Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 1.65% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that COOP's revenue has grown 82.9% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.04% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mr Cooper Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CC, ARCO, BKD, BERY, and USAC.
- COOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mr Cooper Group Inc's official web site, go to mrcoopergroup.com.
COOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.68||52-week high||$37.90|
|Prev. close||$32.90||52-week low||$8.45|
|Day high||$33.84||Avg. volume||909,324|
|50-day MA||$33.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.20||Market Cap||2.90B|
Mr. Cooper Group Inc. (COOP) Company Bio
Mr. Cooper Group (formerly WMIH Corp) consists primarily of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc., which provides quality servicing, origination and transaction-based services related principally to single-family residences throughout the United States. WMIH Corp. was founded in 1889 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
COOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COOP Latest Social Stream
View Full COOP Social Stream
Latest COOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mr Cooper Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COOP as an investment opportunity.
Mr. Cooper Group Inc. (NASDAQ: COOP) announced today the hiring of Leonard McLaughlin as its new Chief Diversity Officer. McLaughlin brings more than 15 years of experience leading diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) strategies to foster inclusive and equitable environments for organizations.
Performance at Mr. Cooper Group Inc. ( NASDAQ:COOP ) has been reasonably good and CEO Jay Bray has done a decent job of...
Mr. Cooper Group Inc. ( NASDAQ:COOP ) investors will be delighted, with the company turning in some strong numbers with...
COOP earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Mr. Cooper Group Inc. (COOP) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 10:00 ET Company Participants Ken Posner - Senior Vice President of Strategic Planning & Investor Relations Jay Bray - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Chris Marshall - Vice Chairman & Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Doug...
COOP Price Returns