Mr. Cooper Group Inc. (COOP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COOP POWR Grades
- COOP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.96% of US stocks.
- COOP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- COOP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.51% of US stocks).
COOP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.85, Mr Cooper Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 8.64% of US stocks.
- COOP's current price/earnings ratio is 2.69, which is higher than just 1.49% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for COOP comes in at -62.13% -- higher than that of only 4.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mr Cooper Group Inc are BRFS, CINR, MHLD, SIFY, and TGLS.
- Visit COOP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to mrcoopergroup.com.
COOP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, COOP's price/earnings ratio is 78.18% lower, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 72 months, COOP's price/sales ratio has gone down 80.9.
- COOP's price/sales ratio has moved down 80.9 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COOP.
COOP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COOP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.22% of graded US stocks.
- COOP's asset turnover comes in at 0.156 -- ranking 37th of 433 Banking stocks.
- PROV, EBMT, and EEFT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COOP.
The table below shows COOP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.09||52-week high||$44.66|
|Prev. close||$43.42||52-week low||$20.20|
|Day high||$44.66||Avg. volume||789,903|
|50-day MA||$40.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.86||Market Cap||3.80B|
Mr. Cooper Group Inc. (COOP) Company Bio
Mr. Cooper Group (formerly WMIH Corp) consists primarily of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc., which provides quality servicing, origination and transaction-based services related principally to single-family residences throughout the United States. WMIH Corp. was founded in 1889 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
COOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COOP Latest Social Stream
View Full COOP Social Stream
Latest COOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mr Cooper Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COOP as an investment opportunity.
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F filings […]
DALLAS, October 07, 2021--Mr. Cooper Group Inc. (NASDAQ: COOP) will discuss its financial results for the third quarter 2021 on Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time. A copy of the press release and investor presentation will be posted prior to the call under the investors section on Mr. Cooper Group’s website, www.mrcoopergroup.com. Pre-registration for the call is now open by visiting http://www.directeventreg.com/registration/event/3974467. Participants will receive a toll-fre
DALLAS, October 06, 2021--Mr. Cooper Group Inc. (NASDAQ: COOP) announced today it is Great Place to Work-Certified™ for the third year in a row. Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture, employee experience and the leadership behaviors proven to deliver market-leading revenue, employee retention and increased innovation. The prestigious award is based entirely on what current team members say about their experience working at Mr. Cooper Group.
DALLAS, September 20, 2021--Mr. Cooper Group Inc. ("Mr. Cooper" or "the Company") announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to sell its Xome Field Services unit to Cyprexx Services LLC ("Cyprexx"). The sale is expected to close during the fourth quarter of 2021, subject to customary conditions. The terms of the transaction have not been disclosed, however, the Company does not view the financial impact as significant.
Mr. Cooper Group is narrowing its focus to prepare for a slowdown in mortgage-lending activity. Is it a buy?
COOP Price Returns