ConocoPhillips (COP): Price and Financial Metrics
COP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.10||52-week high||$138.49|
|Prev. close||$119.80||52-week low||$91.53|
|Day high||$120.31||Avg. volume||5,759,840|
|50-day MA||$118.63||Dividend yield||1.66%|
|200-day MA||$109.80||Market Cap||140.23B|
COP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COP POWR Grades
- COP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 69.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COP is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- COP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
COP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $142,692,988,595, CONOCOPHILLIPS has a greater market value than 98.71% of US stocks.
- COP's went public 37.76 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of CONOCOPHILLIPS's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BHP, SBUX, NEE, EQNR, and T.
- COP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CONOCOPHILLIPS's official web site, go to www.conocophillips.com.
COP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, COP's price/sales ratio is 57.14% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- COP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COP.
COP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 67.83%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 78.71%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.89%.
The table below shows COP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.79% of graded US stocks.
- COP's asset turnover comes in at 0.423 -- ranking 61st of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- CVI, ROCC, and XOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COP.
The table below shows COP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COP Latest Social Stream
View Full COP Social Stream
Latest COP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONOCOPHILLIPS that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COP as an investment opportunity.
On September 27, 2023, Andrew Lundquist, Senior Vice President of ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP), sold 30,800 shares of the company's stock.
Investors looking for ways to find stocks that are set to beat quarterly earnings estimates should check out the Zacks Earnings ESP.
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies ConocoPhillips' stock price is sensitive to their...
Oil majors appear poised for a possible promotion amid the current market correction, with U.S. crude oil prices rising further above $90 per barrel and oil majors ExxonMobil, Chevron and BP near buy points.
Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Pioneer Natural Resources, EOG Resources and ConocoPhillips
Pioneer Natural Resources, EOG Resources and ConocoPhillips are part of the Zacks Investment Ideas article.
COP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|