ConocoPhillips (COP): Price and Financial Metrics
COP Stock Summary
- Conocophillips's market capitalization of $63,641,582,686 is ahead of 96.87% of US-listed equities.
- Conocophillips's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.41% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Conocophillips's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Conocophillips, a group of peers worth examining would be AGN, VALE, CEO, SNP, and CNI.
- COP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Conocophillips's official web site, go to www.conocophillips.com.
COP Daily Price Range
COP 52-Week Price Range
COP Stock Price Chart More Charts
COP Price/Volume Stats
ConocoPhillips (COP) Company Bio
ConocoPhillips explores, produces, transports and markets crude oil, bitumen, natural gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG) and natural gas liquids. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Houston, Texas.