ConocoPhillips (COP): Price and Financial Metrics
COP Stock Summary
- COP has a market capitalization of $71,322,463,355 -- more than approximately 97.15% of US stocks.
- Conocophillips's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.49% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Conocophillips's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VALE, CEO, SNP, SYK, and CNI.
- COP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Conocophillips's official web site, go to www.conocophillips.com.
COP Stock Price Chart More Charts
COP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.03||52-week high||$71.01|
|Prev. close||$65.07||52-week low||$50.13|
|Day high||$64.85||Avg. volume||5,750,823|
|50-day MA||$62.23||Dividend yield||2.62%|
|200-day MA||$59.56||Market Cap||70.26B|
ConocoPhillips (COP) Company Bio
ConocoPhillips explores, produces, transports and markets crude oil, bitumen, natural gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG) and natural gas liquids. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Houston, Texas.