CoreSite Realty Corporation (COR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where COR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- COR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
COR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for COR is 14.4 -- better than 97.89% of US stocks.
- COR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.42% of US stocks.
- The volatility of CoreSite Realty Corp's share price is greater than that of only 1.22% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CoreSite Realty Corp are HNGR, DS, ENR, APEN, and BWB.
- COR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CoreSite Realty Corp's official web site, go to www.CoreSite.com.
COR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, COR's EV/EBIT ratio is 53.16% higher, now standing at 58.2.
- COR's price/earnings ratio has moved up $60.9 over the prior 130 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COR.
COR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$133.24||52-week high||$141.50|
|Prev. close||$137.95||52-week low||$107.23|
|Day high||$137.00||Avg. volume||356,777|
|50-day MA||$122.78||Dividend yield||3.69%|
|200-day MA||$122.35||Market Cap||5.73B|
CoreSite Realty Corporation (COR) Company Bio
CoreSite Realty Corporation engages in the ownership, acquisition, construction, and management of data centers. The data centers are specialized and secure buildings that house networking, storage, and communications technology infrastructure, including servers, storage devices, switches, routers, and fiber optic transmission equipment. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
COR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for COR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that CoreSite Realty Corp ranked in the 63th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for COR, they are:
- CoreSite Realty Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 16.59% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CoreSite Realty Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 22.36% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 20.19% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
COR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COR Latest Social Stream
View Full COR Social Stream
Latest COR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CoreSite Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COR as an investment opportunity.
CoreSite Realty Corporation (NYSE:COR) (the "Company" or "CoreSite"), a premier provider of secure, high-uptime data center campuses with high-performance cloud access and interconnection solutions in major U.S. metropolitan areas, today announced it has issued its "2020 Corporate Sustainability Report," which is posted on the Company’s website.
Photo by sefa ozel/E+ via Getty Images One truth has become certain over the past couple of decades. And that is that the future will be ruled by data. As our data demands increase, so too will our need for the infrastructure that handles it. There are a few REITs...
CoreSite and IDG Communications Release 2021 State of the Data Center Report Finding Colocation Drives Resiliency and Reduces Total Cost of Ownership in Modern Multi-Cloud Hybrid Era
CoreSite Realty Corporation (NYSE:COR) ("CoreSite," or the "Company"), a premier provider of secure, high-uptime data center campuses with high-performance cloud access and interconnection solutions across the U.S., today released its 2021 State of the Data Center Report in partnership with IDG Communications. This annual report examines the latest data center trends, strategies, requirements, and other findings from an annual quantitative survey and in-depth interviews with senior IT decision makers.
CoreSite Realty Corporation (NYSE:COR), a premier provider of secure, reliable, high-performance data center, cloud access and interconnection solutions in major U.S. metropolitan areas, today announced it will host its first quarter 2021 earnings conference call on Thursday, April 29, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time, and will issue its financial results prior to market open on Thursday, April 29, 2021.
DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CoreSite Realty Corporation (NYSE:COR) (“CoreSite,” or the “Company”), a premier provider of secure, reliable, high-performance data center, cloud access and interconnection solutions across the U.S., today announced the availability of direct fiber and virtual connectivity to Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute at CoreSite’s Chicago campus. This key interconnection point enables CoreSite customers and Microsoft connectivity partners to access Azure ExpressRoute directly – at
COR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|