CoreSite Realty Corporation (COR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COR POWR Grades
- COR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 78.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- COR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
COR Stock Summary
- CoreSite Realty Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.1% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 553.17, CoreSite Realty Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.5% of US stocks.
- COR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USDP, GSS, HNGR, SUN, and TRGP.
- Visit COR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.CoreSite.com.
COR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, COR's EV/EBIT ratio is 64.63% higher, now standing at 63.3.
- COR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 133 months.
- Over the past 133 months, COR's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COR.
COR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3.34%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 6.18%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 94.87%.
The table below shows COR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.71% of graded US stocks.
- COR's asset turnover comes in at 0.29 -- ranking 69th of 457 Trading stocks.
- WHG, SAMG, and LAZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COR.
The table below shows COR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$148.75||52-week high||$155.40|
|Prev. close||$152.24||52-week low||$107.23|
|Day high||$152.92||Avg. volume||351,895|
|50-day MA||$143.97||Dividend yield||3.34%|
|200-day MA||$128.99||Market Cap||6.58B|
CoreSite Realty Corporation (COR) Company Bio
CoreSite Realty Corporation engages in the ownership, acquisition, construction, and management of data centers. The data centers are specialized and secure buildings that house networking, storage, and communications technology infrastructure, including servers, storage devices, switches, routers, and fiber optic transmission equipment. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
COR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COR Latest Social Stream
View Full COR Social Stream
Latest COR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CoreSite Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COR as an investment opportunity.
DENVER, September 20, 2021--CoreSite Realty Corporation (NYSE:COR) (the "Company"), a premier provider of secure, reliable, high-uptime data center campuses with high-performance cloud access and interconnection solutions in major U.S. metropolitan areas, today announced it has successfully completed its annual compliance examinations for the colocation services offered across 22 operating multi-tenant data centers in its portfolio.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 10 best data center REIT dividend stocks to buy. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Data Center REIT Dividend Stocks to Buy. Within the real estate investment trust sector, data center REITs like […]
CoreSite Realty Corporation with ticker code (COR) now have 17 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 162 and 100 with the average target price sitting at 138.94. Given that the stocks previous close was at 154.16 this would imply there is a potential downside of -9.9%. There is a 50 day moving average of 142.1 and the 200 day moving average is 128.59. The market capitalisation for the company is $6,824m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="COR" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] CoreSite Realty Corporation (NYSE:COR) delivers secure, reliable, high-performance data center, cloud access and interconnection solutions to a growing customer ecosystem acro...
CoreSite (COR) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
CoreSite Realty Corporation (NYSE: COR ), a premier provider of secure, reliable, high-uptime data center campuses with high-performance cloud access and interconnection solutions in major U.S. metropolitan areas, today announced a cash dividend of $1.27 per share on common stock and common stock equivalents for the third quarter of 2021, consistent with Full story available on Benzinga.com
COR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|