CoreSite Realty Corporation (COR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- COR's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is 0.7% -- which is higher than about 96.12% stocks we're looking at.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that COR has less volatility in its price than 97.33% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- COR's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 122.12% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 95.19% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with COR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: OHI, AME, PRTK, TSRI and F.
COR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding CoreSite Realty Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 125.67% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of COR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CoreSite Realty Corp than it is for 95.14% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- COR's market cap of approximately $6 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 90.96% of them.
COR Dividend Chart
COR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
COR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IRM||Iron Mountain Inc.||5.32%|
|2||COR||CoreSite Realty Corporation||3.57%|
|3||DFT||Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc.||2.95%|
|4||DLR||Digital Realty Trust, Inc.||2.83%|
|5||QTS||QTS Realty Trust, Inc.||2.56%|