CoreSite Realty Corporation (COR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, COR has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 9.63% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that COR has less volatility in its price than 93.89% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for COR has a compound average growth rate of 88.27%, which is higher than 93.22% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with COR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OSG, HLNE, BAC, ADM and VEON.
COR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for COR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1770.43% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of COR, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, CoreSite Realty Corp's expected return of 1770.43% is higher than 99.48% of its fellow sector mates.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 0.22% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CoreSite Realty Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 99.48% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, COR's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 98.18% of them.
COR Dividend Chart
COR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
COR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IRM||Iron Mountain Inc.||5.52%|
|2||COR||CoreSite Realty Corporation||3.34%|
|3||DFT||Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc.||2.95%|
|4||DLR||Digital Realty Trust, Inc.||2.91%|
|6||QTS||QTS Realty Trust, Inc.||2.56%|