CoreSite Realty Corporation (COR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- COR's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than only 10.4% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that COR has less fluctuation in its price than 98.35% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with COR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SCHW, MGRC, AMC, MFC and VLO.
COR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding CoreSite Realty Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 133.7% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for CoreSite Realty Corp are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for COR than it is for 95.03% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- COR's market cap of approximately $5 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 89.11% of them.
COR Dividend Chart
COR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
COR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IRM||Iron Mountain Incorporated (Delaware) REIT||9.37%|
|2||COR||CoreSite Realty Corporation||4.10%|
|3||DLR||Digital Realty Trust, Inc.||2.99%|
|4||QTS||QTS Realty Trust, Inc.||2.99%|
|5||DFT||Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc.||2.95%|