CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (CORR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CORR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CORR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.67% of US stocks.
- CORR's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 35 days.
- CORR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
CORR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CORR is currently 0.86, higher than merely 3.93% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST INC is reporting a growth rate of -379.29%; that's higher than just 4.68% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CORR comes in at 41.59% -- higher than that of 95.52% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AGO, TIGO, AVA, AFG, and VNTR.
- Visit CORR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corenergy.reit.
CORR Valuation Summary
- CORR's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 83.33% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 189 months, CORR's price/sales ratio has gone down 60.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CORR.
CORR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 96.26%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -29.48%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 5.9%.
The table below shows CORR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CORR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CORR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.94% of graded US stocks.
- CORR's asset turnover comes in at 0.167 -- ranking 106th of 443 Trading stocks.
- IVR, MITT, and SUI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CORR.
The table below shows CORR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CORR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CORR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.59||52-week high||$5.49|
|Prev. close||$1.74||52-week low||$1.56|
|Day high||$1.74||Avg. volume||73,722|
|50-day MA||$2.23||Dividend yield||12.58%|
|200-day MA||$2.83||Market Cap||23.95M|
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (CORR) Company Bio
CorEnergy is managed by Corridor InfraTrust Management LLC, a real property asset manager with a focus on U.S. energy infrastructure assets - primarily owns midstream and downstream assets that perform utility-like functions, such as pipelines, storage terminals, and transmission and distribution assets. The company was formed in 2014 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
CORR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CORR Latest Social Stream
View Full CORR Social Stream
Latest CORR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CORR as an investment opportunity.
Sí, puedo. All my South American friends have heard me butcher Español, except for my Brazilian colleagues, who have heard me do even worse things to Português. But, seriously, "yes, I can" is the proper attitude for these markets.
KANSAS CITY, Mo., August 11, 2022--CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CORR, CORRPrA) ("CorEnergy" or the "Company") today announced financial results for the second quarter, ended June 30, 2022.
CorEnergy Declares Common and Preferred Dividends, Provides Volume Update and Schedules Results Release for Second Quarter 2022
KANSAS CITY, Mo., August 05, 2022--CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CORR, CORRPrA) ("CorEnergy" or the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors declared a second quarter 2022 dividend of $0.05 per share for its common stock, consistent with the preceding quarter. The dividend is payable on August 31, 2022 to shareholders of record on August 17, 2022.
With gas prices at an all-time high, demand for fuel will likely slump. Crude oil has hit its lowest demand floor since 2013.
KANSAS CITY, Mo., May 12, 2022--CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CORR, CORRPrA) ("CorEnergy" or the "Company") today announced financial results for the first quarter, ended March 31, 2022.
CORR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CORRWant to see what other sources are saying about CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch