CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (CORR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CORR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CORR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CORR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- CORR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CORR Stock Summary
- CORR has a market capitalization of $73,035,637 -- more than approximately just 13.46% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.25%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.36% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PNRG, REI, RVI, RETO, and PVAC.
- CORR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc's official web site, go to corenergy.reit.
CORR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CORR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.43||52-week high||$17.68|
|Prev. close||$5.35||52-week low||$3.56|
|Day high||$5.68||Avg. volume||379,447|
|50-day MA||$6.88||Dividend yield||3.68%|
|200-day MA||$7.16||Market Cap||74.12M|
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (CORR) Company Bio
CorEnergy is managed by Corridor InfraTrust Management LLC, a real property asset manager with a focus on U.S. energy infrastructure assets - primarily owns midstream and downstream assets that perform utility-like functions, such as pipelines, storage terminals, and transmission and distribution assets. The company was formed in 2014 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
CORR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc. To summarize, we found that CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 41% of its capital from equity, and 59% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 24.83% of US equities in the Real Estate sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.57 years comes in at -0.14%; that's greater than merely 11.4% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -28.72. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 3.88% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CORR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CORR Latest Social Stream
View Full CORR Social Stream
Latest CORR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CORR as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (NYSE:CORR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 3:00 PM Eastern Time.
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust (CORR) declares $0.05/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 3.23%Payable May 28; for shareholders of record May 14; ex-div May 13.See CORR Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CORR, CORRPrA) ("CorEnergy" or the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors declared a first quarter 2021 dividend of $0.05 per share for its common stock, consistent with the preceding quarter. The dividend is payable on May 28, 2021, to shareholders of record on May 14, 2021.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 125 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, March 24-25, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 23, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Spring 2021 Virtual Investor Conference to be held on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 and Thursday, March 25, 2021. (KELYA)*****Crawford & Company (CRD) 10:45-11:15Intelligent Systems Corp (INS)Comfort Systems USA (FIX)Transcat, Inc.
CorEnergy Executives Becky Sandring and Valerie Jackson Recognized for Industry Leadership
CORR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CORRWant to see what other sources are saying about CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch