CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (CORR): Price and Financial Metrics
CORR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.80||52-week high||$3.48|
|Prev. close||$0.77||52-week low||$0.72|
|Day high||$0.80||Avg. volume||71,292|
|50-day MA||$0.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.34||Market Cap||12.28M|
CORR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CORR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.27, CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 3.71% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST INC is higher than only 3.06% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- CORR's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST INC are EE, UHT, NGL, YORW, and SALM.
- CORR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST INC's official web site, go to corenergy.reit.
CORR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CORR's price/earnings ratio is 101.49% lower, now standing at -0.4.
- CORR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 103.2 over the prior 202 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CORR.
CORR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -77.62%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 946.57%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -88.84%.
The table below shows CORR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CORR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CORR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.94% of graded US stocks.
- CORR's asset turnover comes in at 0.167 -- ranking 106th of 443 Trading stocks.
- IVR, MITT, and SUI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CORR.
The table below shows CORR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (CORR) Company Bio
CorEnergy is managed by Corridor InfraTrust Management LLC, a real property asset manager with a focus on U.S. energy infrastructure assets - primarily owns midstream and downstream assets that perform utility-like functions, such as pipelines, storage terminals, and transmission and distribution assets. The company was formed in 2014 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
CORR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CORR Latest Social Stream
View Full CORR Social Stream
Latest CORR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CORR as an investment opportunity.
CorEnergy said it plans to bring its stock price above $1 per share within the next six months to avoid delisting by the New York Stock Exchange, which sent the Kansas City company a noncompliance notice.
KANSAS CITY, Mo., September 13, 2023--CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CORR, CORRPrA) ("CorEnergy" or the "Company") today announced that it received a notice (the "Notice") from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") indicating that the Company is no longer in compliance with Section 802.01C of the NYSE Listed Company Manual because the average closing price of the Company’s common stock was less than $1.00 per share over a consecutive 30 trading-day period.
Q2 2023 CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc Earnings Call
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust announced 2Q23 results today, and this company, which has had a very difficult time operating in the current inflationary environment, offered a very important first step towards a transformation. With Exxon's recent move to buy Denbury Resources - touted by Exxon management as a play on transforming DEN's CO2 injection network into CCUS systems, more so than as a play on Denbury's productive assets - we see that the North American hydrocarbon pipeline game is changing. While I am disappointed that CorEnergy has yet to close the transaction to sell its Missouri natural gas pipeline assets (MoGas and Omega) to utility giant Spire - with closing now expected by year-end - and not shocked by management's reduction of its FY24 EBITDA guidance to $24-$26mm...
KANSAS CITY, Mo., August 14, 2023--CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CORR, CORRPrA) ("CorEnergy" or the "Company") today announced financial results for the second quarter, ended June 30, 2023.
CORR Price Returns
Continue Researching CORRWant to see what other sources are saying about CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch