CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (CORR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CORR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CORR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.21% of US stocks.
- CORR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CORR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CORR Stock Summary
- CORR has a higher market value than only 12.13% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $76,994,578.
- Of note is the ratio of CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 48.51%, CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.06% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc are CPLG, TUSK, SGU, RVI, and CPHI.
- CORR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc's official web site, go to corenergy.reit.
CORR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CORR's EV/EBIT ratio is 104.9% lower, now standing at -1.9.
- CORR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 50.8 over the prior 175 months.
- CORR's price/sales ratio has moved down 59 over the prior 175 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CORR.
CORR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -75.79%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.26%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -9.09%.
The table below shows CORR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CORR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CORR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.90||52-week high||$11.48|
|Prev. close||$5.37||52-week low||$3.56|
|Day high||$5.38||Avg. volume||330,799|
|50-day MA||$6.23||Dividend yield||3.66%|
|200-day MA||$6.72||Market Cap||66.89M|
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (CORR) Company Bio
CorEnergy is managed by Corridor InfraTrust Management LLC, a real property asset manager with a focus on U.S. energy infrastructure assets - primarily owns midstream and downstream assets that perform utility-like functions, such as pipelines, storage terminals, and transmission and distribution assets. The company was formed in 2014 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
CORR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CORR Latest Social Stream
View Full CORR Social Stream
Latest CORR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CORR as an investment opportunity.
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CORR, CORRPrA) ("CorEnergy" or the "Company") today announced financial results for the fourth quarter 2020 and fiscal year ended December 31, 2020.
Because we're here to help, below is a look at three real estate investment trusts (REITs) that could be best buys this month. With $103 billion in total assets and a market cap of about $11.5 billion, New York City-based Annaly Capital Management is one of the larger mortgage REITs (mREITs).
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 817 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
Image source: The Motley Fool. CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (NYSE: CORR)Q3 2020 Earnings CallNov 3, 2020, 2:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorHello, and welcome to CorEnergy's Third Quarter Results Call.
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. ("CorEnergy" or the "Company") today announced financial results for the third quarter, ended September 30, 2020.
CORR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CORRWant to see what other sources are saying about CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch