CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (CORR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CORR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST INC is higher than just 3.78% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.25, CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST INC has a higher such ratio than only 5.64% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CORR has reported earnings growth of 518.86%, putting it ahead of 96.72% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST INC are CTRM, CNSL, GLBS, UHT, and ESEA.
- Visit CORR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corenergy.reit.
CORR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CORR's price/sales ratio is 84.62% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- CORR's price/sales ratio has moved down 60.5 over the prior 194 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CORR.
CORR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -121.05%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 217.08%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 96.13%.
The table below shows CORR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CORR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CORR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.94% of graded US stocks.
- CORR's asset turnover comes in at 0.167 -- ranking 106th of 443 Trading stocks.
- IVR, MITT, and SUI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CORR.
The table below shows CORR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CORR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CORR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.85||52-week high||$4.35|
|Prev. close||$2.15||52-week low||$1.51|
|Day high||$2.12||Avg. volume||70,094|
|50-day MA||$2.33||Dividend yield||9.3%|
|200-day MA||$2.30||Market Cap||28.08M|
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (CORR) Company Bio
CorEnergy is managed by Corridor InfraTrust Management LLC, a real property asset manager with a focus on U.S. energy infrastructure assets - primarily owns midstream and downstream assets that perform utility-like functions, such as pipelines, storage terminals, and transmission and distribution assets. The company was formed in 2014 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
CORR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CORR Latest Social Stream
View Full CORR Social Stream
Latest CORR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CORR as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, CorEnergy (CORR) closed at $2.17, marking a +1.4% move from the previous day.
KANSAS CITY, Mo., January 26, 2023--CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CORR, CORRPrA) ("CorEnergy" or the "Company") today announced the tax characterization of the 2022 distributions paid to stockholders.
CorEnergy (CORR) closed at $2.08 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.95% move from the prior day.
While offering above-average yields, these seven penny stock REITs come with a high degree of risk.
In the latest trading session, CorEnergy (CORR) closed at $2.17, marking a +1.88% move from the previous day.
CORR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CORRWant to see what other sources are saying about CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch