CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (CORR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CORR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CORR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CORR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CORR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
CORR Stock Summary
- CORR has a market capitalization of $71,483,347 -- more than approximately just 10.1% of US stocks.
- CORR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.65 -- higher than merely 11.38% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 96.56%, CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.39% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CORR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEWT, YORW, TIGO, AGO, and JOE.
- CORR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc's official web site, go to corenergy.reit.
CORR Valuation Summary
- CORR's price/earnings ratio is -2.5; this is 106.66% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- CORR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 85.6 over the prior 177 months.
- CORR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 105.3 over the prior 177 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CORR.
CORR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 361.97%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -22.58%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -21.16%.
The table below shows CORR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CORR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CORR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.86% of graded US stocks.
- CORR's asset turnover comes in at 0.167 -- ranking 105th of 445 Trading stocks.
- IVR, MITT, and IMH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CORR.
The table below shows CORR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CORR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CORR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.10||52-week high||$11.04|
|Prev. close||$4.82||52-week low||$3.56|
|Day high||$5.10||Avg. volume||277,642|
|50-day MA||$4.62||Dividend yield||4.15%|
|200-day MA||$6.33||Market Cap||75.64M|
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (CORR) Company Bio
CorEnergy is managed by Corridor InfraTrust Management LLC, a real property asset manager with a focus on U.S. energy infrastructure assets - primarily owns midstream and downstream assets that perform utility-like functions, such as pipelines, storage terminals, and transmission and distribution assets. The company was formed in 2014 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
CORR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CORR Latest Social Stream
View Full CORR Social Stream
Latest CORR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CORR as an investment opportunity.
Most of my real estate investment trust (REIT) holdings have delivered solid performances. CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust is an infrastructure REIT focused on owning energy infrastructure leased to customers under long-term contracts.
KANSAS CITY, Mo., August 09, 2021--CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CORR, CORRPrA) ("CorEnergy" or the "Company") today announced financial results for the second quarter, ended June 30, 2021.
What Type Of Returns Would CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust's(NYSE:CORR) Shareholders Have Earned If They Purchased Their Shares Three Years Ago?
As every investor would know, not every swing hits the sweet spot. But really bad investments should be rare. So spare...
KANSAS CITY, Mo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CORR, CORRPrA) ("CorEnergy" or the "Company") announced today that it will report earnings results for its second quarter, ended June 30, 2021, on August 9, 2021. CorEnergy will host a conference call on Monday, August 9, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. Central Time to discuss its financial results. Please dial into the call at +1-201-689-8035 at least five minutes prior to the scheduled start time. The call will also be webcast
KANSAS CITY, Mo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CORR, CORRPrA) ("CorEnergy" or the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors declared a second quarter 2021 dividend of $0.05 per share for its common stock, consistent with the preceding quarter. The dividend is payable on August 31, 2021, to shareholders of record on August 17, 2021. The Board of Directors also declared a cash dividend of $0.4609375 per depositary share for the Companys 7.375% Series
CORR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CORRWant to see what other sources are saying about CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch