CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (CORR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CORR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -285.8, ranking above only 2.45% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CORR has less fluctuation in its price than just 0.420000000000002% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CORR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DOOO, VZ, TROX, V and MSB.
CORR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CORR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 320.14% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc are:
- CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc's market cap of $63 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 0% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, CORR has a beta lower than just 0.18% of them.
- CORR's market cap of approximately $63 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 94.82% of them.
CORR Dividend Chart
CORR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CORR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CORR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc and its dividends:
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc Common Stock (CORR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) - Dividend Investor
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha