CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (CORR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CORR reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.33% over the past 5.5 years.
- CORR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.65; for context, that's better than just 2.29% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CORR's price: RFP, SAL, NHTC, GOGL and TMO.
CORR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 9.87%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for CORR than it is for 5.35% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, CORR boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 1.58% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc has an equity discount rate lower than just 2.14% of them.
CORR Dividend Chart
CORR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CORR Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CORR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc and its dividends:
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc Common Stock (CORR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) - Dividend Investor
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha