CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (CORR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CORR reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.29% over the past 5.76 years.
- CORR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.65; for context, that's better than merely 2.47% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CORR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: KB, GEO, IEX, CLMT and WERN.
CORR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 168.68%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CORR, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc's expected return of 168.68% is higher than 93.82% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 93.82% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- With a market cap of roughly $72 million, CORR is in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 0% of stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, CORR has a beta lower than just 0.18% of them.
CORR Dividend Chart
CORR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CORR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CORR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc and its dividends:
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc Common Stock (CORR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) - Dividend Investor
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc (CORR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha