Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (CORT): Price and Financial Metrics
CORT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Corcept Therapeutics Inc is higher than it is for about merely 7.83% of US stocks.
- CORT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 8.29% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.38%, Corcept Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.26% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Corcept Therapeutics Inc are HMI, SEDG, CY, WWD, and ACLS.
- CORT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Corcept Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.corcept.com.
CORT Stock Price Chart More Charts
CORT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.05||52-week high||$17.48|
|Prev. close||$13.13||52-week low||$9.14|
|Day high||$13.35||Avg. volume||694,025|
|50-day MA||$13.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.48||Market Cap||1.49B|
Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (CORT) Company Bio
Corcept Therapeutics engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of metabolic, oncologic, and psychiatric disorders. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Menlo Park, California.