Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (CORT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CORT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CORT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.71% of US stocks.
- CORT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- CORT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
CORT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Corcept Therapeutics Inc is higher than it is for about only 5.22% of US stocks.
- CORT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 7.58% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.52%, Corcept Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.63% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Corcept Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UTHR, AMPH, PDFS, CLSN, and MTSI.
- CORT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Corcept Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.corcept.com.
CORT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CORT's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.23% lower, now standing at 22.2.
- CORT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 50.1 over the prior 212 months.
- CORT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 212 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CORT.
CORT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 76.95%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4555.11%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4873.01%.
The table below shows CORT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CORT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CORT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.84% of graded US stocks.
- CORT's asset turnover comes in at 0.616 -- ranking 53rd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- OTIC, ABT, and AVDL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CORT.
The table below shows CORT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CORT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CORT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.04||52-week high||$31.18|
|Prev. close||$21.26||52-week low||$16.52|
|Day high||$21.49||Avg. volume||542,821|
|50-day MA||$20.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.10||Market Cap||2.32B|
Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (CORT) Company Bio
Corcept Therapeutics engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of metabolic, oncologic, and psychiatric disorders. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CORT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CORT Latest Social Stream
View Full CORT Social Stream
Latest CORT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Corcept Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CORT as an investment opportunity.
NASDAQ:CORT Shareholder Alert: Update in Lawsuit Against Corcept Therapeutics Announced by Shareholders Foundation
SAN DIEGO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 12, 2021 / The Shareholders Foundation, Inc. announces that a lawsuit is pending for certain investors in (NASDAQ:CORT) shares.
Corcept Therapeutics' (NASDAQ:CORT) 27% CAGR outpaced the company's earnings growth over the same five-year period
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
Sean Maduck, Chief Commercial Officer at Corcept Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CORT), made a large buy and sell of company shares on October 5, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission states that Sean Maduck exercised options to purchase 25,000 Corcept Therapeutics shares at a price of $3.29 per share for a total of $82,250 on October 5. They then sold their shares on multiple transactions in the open market. They sold at a price of $
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - October 4, 2021) - Moore Kuehn, PLLC, a securities law firm located on Wall Street, is investigating whether certain officers and directors of Corcept Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CORT) breached their fiduciary duties to shareholders. According to a federal securities lawsuit, Corcept insiders caused the company to make false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that: (1) that the company had improperly paid doctors to promote its ...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Morris Kandinov Investigating LDI, CCL, CORT, and MIDQX; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National law firm Morris Kandinov is investigating the actions of the officers and board of directors of loanDepot, Inc., Carnival Corporation and plc, Corcept Therapeutics, Inc., and DWS ESG Core Equity Fund. If you are a current owner of shares of any of these stocks, contact [email protected] or call (619) 708-3993. loanDepot, Inc. (NYSE: LDI) Accused of Misleading Investors Morris Kandinov announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed against l
CORT Price Returns
Continue Researching CORTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Corcept Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Corcept Therapeutics Inc (CORT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Corcept Therapeutics Inc (CORT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Corcept Therapeutics Inc (CORT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch