Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (CORT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CORT POWR Grades
- CORT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.15% of US stocks.
- CORT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CORT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.08% of US stocks).
CORT Stock Summary
- For CORT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 5.19% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.09 for Corcept Therapeutics Inc; that's greater than it is for only 8.29% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.58%, Corcept Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 14.52% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Corcept Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MOMO, CHCI, SYNA, HCKT, and MCHX.
- CORT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Corcept Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.corcept.com.
CORT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CORT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.50||52-week high||$31.18|
|Prev. close||$22.99||52-week low||$12.20|
|Day high||$22.83||Avg. volume||574,174|
|50-day MA||$22.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.80||Market Cap||2.62B|
Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (CORT) Company Bio
Corcept Therapeutics engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of metabolic, oncologic, and psychiatric disorders. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
CORT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CORT Latest Social Stream
View Full CORT Social Stream
Latest CORT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Corcept Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CORT as an investment opportunity.
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. Unfortunately, there are also...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Barr Law Group Investigating CORT, SEMMX, MSEIX, and MIMFX; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
SAN DIEGO, June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National law firm Barr Law Group is investigating the actions of the officers and board of directors of Corcept Therapeutics, Inc., Semper MBS Total Return Fund Institutional Shares, AMG Veritas Asia Pacific Fund - Class I, and AMG Veritas China Fund Class I. If you are a current owner of shares of any of these stocks, contact [email protected] or call (619) 400-4966. Corcept Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CORT) Shareholder Rights Investigation Barr Law Gr
MENLO PARK, Calif., June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (NASDAQ: CORT), a commercial-stage company engaged in the discovery and development of drugs to treat severe metabolic, oncologic and psychiatric disorders by modulating the effects of cortisol, today announced that it has entered into an agreement with Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited and related entities ("Sun") resolving patent litigation related to Korlym®, Corcept’s medication for the treatment of p
MENLO PARK, Calif., June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (NASDAQ: CORT), a commercial-stage company engaged in the discovery and development of drugs to treat severe metabolic, oncologic and psychiatric disorders by modulating the effects of the stress hormone cortisol, announced today that Joshua M. Murray has joined the company’s Board of Directors. Mr. Murray is currently Senior Vice President, Finance, Strategy and Investor Relations at Orca Bio, a privately he
Corcept's (CORT) Cushing's syndrome drug, Korlym, is making good progress. Other pipeline candidates are advancing as well. However, sole dependence on Korlym for growth remains an overhang.
CORT Price Returns
Continue Researching CORTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Corcept Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Corcept Therapeutics Inc (CORT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Corcept Therapeutics Inc (CORT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Corcept Therapeutics Inc (CORT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch