Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (CORT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CORT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CORT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.81% of US stocks.
- CORT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CORT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
CORT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 297.68, CORCEPT THERAPEUTICS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.47% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CORCEPT THERAPEUTICS INC is higher than it is for about only 4.82% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.13 for CORCEPT THERAPEUTICS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 10.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CORT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IVAC, VRCA, CLXT, PROF, and MNTS.
- CORT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CORCEPT THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.corcept.com.
CORT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CORT's price/sales ratio is 217.07% higher, now standing at 6.5.
- CORT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 50.9 over the prior 228 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CORT.
CORT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.53%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 86.85%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 47.14%.
The table below shows CORT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CORT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CORT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.86% of graded US stocks.
- CORT's asset turnover comes in at 0.616 -- ranking 52nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- OTIC, ABT, and AVDL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CORT.
The table below shows CORT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CORT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CORT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.99||52-week high||$30.14|
|Prev. close||$23.26||52-week low||$17.19|
|Day high||$23.40||Avg. volume||586,305|
|50-day MA||$22.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.35||Market Cap||2.47B|
Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (CORT) Company Bio
Corcept Therapeutics engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of metabolic, oncologic, and psychiatric disorders. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CORT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CORT Latest Social Stream
View Full CORT Social Stream
Latest CORT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CORCEPT THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CORT as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated ( NASDAQ:CORT ) by...
Corcept's (CORT) Cushing's syndrome drug Korlym is witnessing higher sales and a strong uptake since approval. However, sole dependence on Korlym for revenues remains a headwind.
Durect (DRRX) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
While medical innovations offer tremendous appeal, investors can still get a discount in this sector via undervalued biotech stocks to buy.
Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated's (NASDAQ:CORT) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financial Prospects Look Decent: Is The Market Wrong?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Corcept Therapeutics' (NASDAQ:CORT) recent performance, when its stock has...
CORT Price Returns
Continue Researching CORTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Corcept Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Corcept Therapeutics Inc (CORT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Corcept Therapeutics Inc (CORT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Corcept Therapeutics Inc (CORT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch