Core Scientific, Inc. (CORZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CORZ POWR Grades
- CORZ scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 76.68% of US stocks.
- CORZ's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 160 days.
- CORZ ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
CORZ Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.09, CORE SCIENTIFIC INC has a higher such ratio than only 1.6% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CORE SCIENTIFIC INC is reporting a growth rate of -9,404.38%; that's higher than just 0.2% of US stocks.
- CORE SCIENTIFIC INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -700.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 0.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CORE SCIENTIFIC INC are ESTE, RRC, UK, MARA, and MOGO.
- To check out CORE SCIENTIFIC INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001839341.
CORZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CORZ's price/earnings ratio is 100.43% lower, now standing at -0.1.
- Over the past 21 months, CORZ's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CORZ.
CORZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CORZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.14||52-week high||$13.70|
|Prev. close||$0.15||52-week low||$0.12|
|Day high||$0.16||Avg. volume||5,150,071|
|50-day MA||$0.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.71||Market Cap||49.20M|
Core Scientific, Inc. (CORZ) Company Bio
Core Scientific, Inc. provides blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI) infrastructure services in the United States. It designs, owns, and operates carbon neutral infrastructure facilities for blockchain and AI computing; mines digital assets; and provides hosting solutions for digital asset mining, blockchain applications, and AI. The company also develops blockchain networks; and provides data scientist and MLOps solutions for various AI challenges. Core Scientific, Inc. is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CORZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CORZ Latest Social Stream
View Full CORZ Social Stream
Latest CORZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CORE SCIENTIFIC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CORZ as an investment opportunity.
Things aren’t exactly improving for bitcoin miners. The companies that operate the computer equipment upon which the bitcoin network operates have been roiled over the past year by the crash in crypto markets. On Tuesday, Core Scientific reported it lost $435 million in the third quarter, compared with $16.6 million a year ago. For the first nine months of the year, it lost $1.7 billion, compared with $13.2 million a year ago. Third quarter revenue rose to $162.6 million from $113.1 million a ye
Welcome back and get ready for the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth knowing about on Monday morning!
AUSTIN, Texas, November 07, 2022--Core Scientific, Inc. (NASDAQ: CORZ) ("Core Scientific" or "the Company"), a leader in high-performance blockchain computing data centers and software solutions, today announced production and operational updates for October 2022.
Some mining companies’ expenses, especially their debt payments, have overwhelmed their revenue, forcing them to sell hardware to raise cash.
Dogecoin (DOGE) price predictions are a hot topic among traders on Monday after the crypto rose above Cardano (ADA) in market cap.
CORZ Price Returns