Cott Corporation (COT): Price and Financial Metrics
COT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 515.66, Cott Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.54% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, COT has reported earnings growth of -83.24%, putting it ahead of just 16.36% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Cott Corp's share price is greater than that of only 9.75% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COKE, SPKE, TREC, BANC, and BCC.
- Visit COT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cott.com.
COT Stock Price Chart More Charts
COT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.62||52-week high||$16.00|
|Prev. close||$14.25||52-week low||$11.72|
|Day high||$14.78||Avg. volume||1,981,824|
|50-day MA||$14.64||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$13.38||Market Cap||1.97B|
Cott Corporation (COT) Company Bio
Cott Corporation produces and sells beverages on behalf of retailers, brand owners, and distributors worldwide. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Tampa, Florida.