CounterPath Corporation (CPAH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPAH Stock Summary
- CPAH has a higher market value than only 5.26% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $22,411,673.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CPAH is 3.44 -- better than 86.16% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.74%, Counterpath Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.63% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Counterpath Corp are GIGA, CSBR, TER, TCOM, and SONO.
- CPAH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Counterpath Corp's official web site, go to www.counterpath.com.
CPAH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPAH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.48||52-week high||$5.92|
|Prev. close||$3.46||52-week low||$1.84|
|Day high||$3.49||Avg. volume||31,350|
|50-day MA||$3.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.59||Market Cap||22.41M|
CPAH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPAH Latest Social Stream
View Full CPAH Social Stream
Latest CPAH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Counterpath Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPAH as an investment opportunity.
VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / March 1, 2021 / CounterPath Corporation ("CounterPath" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:CPAH)(TSX:PATH), a global provider of award-winning Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) solutions for enterprises and service providers, today announced the completion of the closing of the previously announced merger contemplated by the Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated as of December 6, 2020, with Alianza, Inc. ("Alianza") and CounterPath Merger Sub, Inc.
Greater than 99% of CounterPath shareholders who voted at the meeting vote in favor of the acquisition of CounterPath by Alianza, Inc.VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE /February 23, 2021 / CounterPath Corporation ("CounterPath" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:CPAH)(TSX:PATH), a global provider of award-winning Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) solutions for enterprises and service providers, announced that at its special meeting, held February 22, 2021 (the "Meeting"), the shareholders of CounterPath have approved the agreement and plan of merger, dated as of December 6, 2020, among CounterPath, Alianza, Inc.
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigation of CHNG, CPAH, HMSY, INFO, MGLN, NAV, OBLN, OXFD, and WTRE
Change Healthcare Inc. (NASDAQ: CHNG)
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates NHLD, FFG, CPAH, MDCA; Shareholders Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds CHNG, CPAH, CATM, and ANCN Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
CPAH Price Returns