China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (CPHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPHI POWR Grades
- CPHI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 78.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPHI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 35 weeks.
- CPHI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
CPHI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $27,455,121, China Pharma Holdings Inc has a greater market value than only 2.38% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CPHI is currently 53.88, higher than 91.51% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 26.73%, China Pharma Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 80.87% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to China Pharma Holdings Inc are MFGP, PFIE, MGIC, JOUT, and IOSP.
- CPHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit China Pharma Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.chinapharmaholdings.com.
CPHI Valuation Summary
- CPHI's EV/EBIT ratio is -10.3; this is 135.15% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CPHI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.5 over the prior 154 months.
- Over the past 154 months, CPHI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPHI.
CPHI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 20.45%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -27.94%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -93.43%.
The table below shows CPHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPHI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.06% of graded US stocks.
- CPHI's asset turnover comes in at 0.493 -- ranking 88th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- DRNA, ONVO, and CASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPHI.
The table below shows CPHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.61||52-week high||$1.63|
|Prev. close||$0.63||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$0.63||Avg. volume||1,771,969|
|50-day MA||$0.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.74||Market Cap||26.76M|
Most Popular Stories View All
CPHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPHI Latest Social Stream
View Full CPHI Social Stream
Latest CPHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Pharma Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPHI as an investment opportunity.
Move over Reddit!
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: CPHI) ("China Pharma," the "Company" or "We"), an NYSE American-listed corporation with a fully-integrated specialty pharmaceuticals subsidiary based in China, today announced the financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
China Pharma's Candesartan Hypertension Product Passes Bioequivalence Tests and the Company Plans to Apply for NMPA Approval
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: CPHI) ("China Pharma," the "Company" or "We"), a specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced that its Candesartan hypertension product passed key bioequivalence tests. The Company plans to use the results of the key benchmark tests of consistency evaluation to apply for the National Medical Products Administration's (NMPA) approval. The NMPA is the Chinese agency for regulating drugs and medical devices (formerly the China Food and Drug Administr
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: CPHI) ("China Pharma," the "Company" or "We"), a specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced plans to launch a highly purified NMN+PQQ product following the recent successful completion of a pilot scale test. β-Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is a derivative of the B-vitamin niacin, which is believed to significantly improve health and wellness.
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: CPHI) ("China Pharma," the "Company" or "We"), an NYSE American-listed corporation with a fully-integrated specialty pharmaceuticals subsidiary based in China, today announced financial results for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020.
CPHI Price Returns
Continue Researching CPHIWant to do more research on China Pharma Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
China Pharma Holdings Inc (CPHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Pharma Holdings Inc (CPHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Pharma Holdings Inc (CPHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch