China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (CPHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPHI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CPHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPHI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 131 days.
- CPHI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.75% of US stocks).
CPHI Stock Summary
- CPHI has a market capitalization of $32,292,452 -- more than approximately only 5.3% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 58.97%, China Pharma Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.21% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of China Pharma Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 87.86% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to China Pharma Holdings Inc are AIH, DXYN, PNRG, UFAB, and CYD.
- Visit CPHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chinapharmaholdings.com.
CPHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.72||52-week high||$1.63|
|Prev. close||$0.72||52-week low||$0.32|
|Day high||$0.73||Avg. volume||2,236,429|
|50-day MA||$0.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.63||Market Cap||31.36M|
CPHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPHI Latest Social Stream
View Full CPHI Social Stream
Latest CPHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Pharma Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPHI as an investment opportunity.
Face mask play China Pharma Holdings is trending higher today, and investors are noticing. Here is what you should know about CPHI stock.
This article will reflect on the compensation paid to Zhilin Li who has served as CEO of China Pharma Holdings, Inc...
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: CPHI) ("China Pharma," the "Company" or "We"), an NYSE American-listed corporation with a fully-integrated specialty pharmaceuticals subsidiary based in China, today announced that the masks produced by its subsidiary Hainan Helpson Medicine & Biotechniqe Co., Ltd. has received multiple certifications, and have been listed on the Whitelist ("Whitelist" refers to the "List of Non-Medical Mask Manufacturers that have Obtained Foreign Standard Certification or Registration" and "List of Medical Material Production Enterprises that have Obtained Foreign Standard Certification or Registration" as indicated in document No. 12 issued by the Chinese government in 2020).
China Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited (NYSE American: CPHI) ("China Pharma" or "Company"), an NYSE American-listed corporation with a fully-integrated specialty pharmaceuticals subsidiary based in China, today announced that it plans to hold its 2nd quarter 2020 earnings conference call on Friday, August 14, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. ET.
CPHI Price Returns
Continue Researching CPHIWant to do more research on China Pharma Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
China Pharma Holdings Inc (CPHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Pharma Holdings Inc (CPHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Pharma Holdings Inc (CPHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch