China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (CPHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPHI Stock Summary
- CPHI has a market capitalization of $2,148,329 -- more than approximately just 0.42% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of 97.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS INC are FMS, ICL, OEC, AMCR, and ESI.
- Visit CPHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chinapharmaholdings.com.
CPHI Valuation Summary
- CPHI's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 84.21% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CPHI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 40.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPHI.
CPHI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -88.76%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 91.69%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -35.86%.
The table below shows CPHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPHI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.06% of graded US stocks.
- CPHI's asset turnover comes in at 0.493 -- ranking 88th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- DRNA, ONVO, and CASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPHI.
The table below shows CPHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.40||52-week high||$4.84|
|Prev. close||$0.42||52-week low||$0.36|
|Day high||$0.44||Avg. volume||166,207|
|50-day MA||$0.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.48||Market Cap||2.07M|
Most Popular Stories View All
CPHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPHI Latest Social Stream
View Full CPHI Social Stream
Latest CPHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPHI as an investment opportunity.
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Announced the Launch of N95 Medical Protective Mask
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: CPHI) ("China Pharma", the "Company" or "We"), an NYSE American-listed corporation with a fully-integrated specialty pharmaceuticals subsidiary based in China, today announced the launch of N95 medical protective mask ("N95 mask").
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Announced that several products are included in the Catalogue of Medicines for People Infected with COVID-19
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: CPHI) ("China Pharma", the "Company" or "We"), an NYSE American-listed corporation with a fully-integrated specialty pharmaceuticals subsidiary based in China, today announced that its drugs were listed in The Catalogue of Medicines for People Infected with COVID-19 (First Edition) (hereinafter referred to as the Catalogue) published by People's Daily on December 12, 2022.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
Good morning, trader!
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Announced the Acquisition of Dry Eye Disease Therapeutic Device Project
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: CPHI) ("China Pharma", the "Company" or "We"), an NYSE American-listed corporation with a fully-integrated specialty pharmaceuticals subsidiary based in China, today announced the Acquisition of Dry Eye Disease Therapeutic Device Project.
China Pharma Announces Receipt of Noncompliance Notice from NYSE American
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: CPHI) ("China Pharma," the "Company" or "We"), a specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced that on December 1, 2022, received a notification (the "Deficiency Letter") from the NYSE American LLC (the "NYSE American") stating that the Company was not in compliance with a certain NYSE American continued listing standard relating to stockholders' equity, or Section 1003(a)(ii) of the NYSE American Company Guide, which requires an issuer to have sto
CPHI Price Returns
Continue Researching CPHIWant to do more research on China Pharma Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
China Pharma Holdings Inc (CPHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Pharma Holdings Inc (CPHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Pharma Holdings Inc (CPHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...