Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CPIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPIX Stock Summary
- CPIX has a market capitalization of $44,171,823 -- more than approximately merely 7.8% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CPIX is more volatile than merely 5.99% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CPIX comes in at 11.82% -- higher than that of 83.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRDO, OESX, MOV, SMP, and FSI.
- Visit CPIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cumberlandpharma.com.
CPIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.08||52-week high||$3.94|
|Prev. close||$3.09||52-week low||$2.58|
|Day high||$3.10||Avg. volume||51,460|
|50-day MA||$2.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.10||Market Cap||46.35M|
Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CPIX) Company Bio
Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on acquiring, developing, and commercializing branded prescription products for the hospital acute care and gastroenterology markets in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
CPIX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc over the past 5.77 years is 0.04%; that's better than only 23.92% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.19. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 8.79% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CPIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPIX Latest Social Stream
View Full CPIX Social Stream
Latest CPIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPIX as an investment opportunity.
Cumberland (CPIX) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Cumberland Pharmaceuticals ([[CPIX]] +2.3%) announces the promotion of John Hamm as the company's Director Finance & Accounting and Chief Financial Officer.In this role, he will manage all of Cumberland's finance and accounting activities while continuing to oversee corporate development and legal matters.Hamm has more than 25 years of finance and accounting experience, including 20...
(RTTNews) - Specialty pharmaceutical company Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CPIX) announced on Wednesday that it has promoted John Hamm to Director, Finance & Accounting and Chief Financial Officer. In his new role as CFO, Hamm will oversee all of the company''s finance and accounting activities even while overseeing corporate development and
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) _ Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CPIX) on Tuesday reported first-quarter net income of $167,000, after reporting a loss in the same period a year earlier. On a per-share basis, the Nashville, Tennessee-based company said it had profit of 1 cent. Earnings, adjusted for one-time gains and costs, came to 7 cents per share. 
NASHVILLE, Tenn., May 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: CPIX), a specialty pharmaceutical company, today is providing a company update and first quarter 2021 financial results. Net revenues from continuing operations during the quarter were $10.5 million, a
CPIX Price Returns
Continue Researching CPIXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch