Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CPIX): Price and Financial Metrics
CPIX Stock Summary
- CPIX has a higher market value than merely 17.22% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $77,741,788.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 66.67%, Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 81.88% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 21.75%, a number that bests 78.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RST, STIM, ISR, ROG, and UG.
- Visit CPIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cumberlandpharma.com.
CPIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CPIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.92||52-week high||$6.99|
|Prev. close||$5.00||52-week low||$4.19|
|Day high||$5.05||Avg. volume||17,935|
|50-day MA||$5.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.58||Market Cap||74.71M|
Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CPIX) Company Bio
Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on acquiring, developing, and commercializing branded prescription products for the hospital acute care and gastroenterology markets in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.