Coupang Inc. (CPNG): Price and Financial Metrics
CPNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.92||52-week high||$21.31|
|Prev. close||$17.27||52-week low||$12.66|
|Day high||$17.22||Avg. volume||7,467,228|
|50-day MA||$18.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.56||Market Cap||30.18B|
CPNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPNG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CPNG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.23% of US stocks.
- CPNG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CPNG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.97% of US stocks).
CPNG Stock Summary
- CPNG has a higher market value than 92.61% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $30,573,367,824.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CPNG is 7.95 -- better than 95.19% of US stocks.
- CPNG's current price/earnings ratio is 71.3, which is higher than 92.55% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPNG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IT, DHI, ROK, PAYX, and CHD.
- CPNG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COUPANG INC's official web site, go to www.coupang.com.
CPNG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CPNG's EV/EBIT ratio is 329.68% higher, now standing at 60.8.
- Over the past 31 months, CPNG's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPNG.
Coupang Inc. (CPNG) Company Bio
Coupang (Korean: 쿠팡) is a South Korean e-commerce company based in Seoul, South Korea, and incorporated in Delaware, United States. Founded in 2010 by Bom Kim, the company expanded to become the largest online marketplace in South Korea. Its expansion led the company to the video streaming distribution after the launch of the service Coupang Play. Coupang is often referred to as the "Amazon of South Korea", due its position and corporate size in South Korean online market. (Source:Wikipedia)
CPNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPNG Latest Social Stream
View Full CPNG Social Stream
Latest CPNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COUPANG INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPNG as an investment opportunity.
Let's talk about the popular Coupang, Inc. ( NYSE:CPNG ). The company's shares received a lot of attention from a...
Coupang, Inc.'s (NYSE:CPNG) Stock Has Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Strong: Is The Market Wrong?
With its stock down 6.6% over the past week, it is easy to disregard Coupang (NYSE:CPNG). However, stock prices are...
Still down more than 60% from its initial public offering price in 2021, this forgotten stock is poised to rocket higher.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) is a Mexican restaurant chain with over 3,250 locations as of June 30. The company has demonstrated impressive growth through the pandemic even as many restaurants closed. A major reason for Chipotle's success is the introduction of a drive-thru option called Chipotlanes in 2019.
Coupang (NYSE: CPNG) is occasionally referred to as the Amazon of South Korea thanks to the similarities it shares with the famous e-commerce giant's retail business. While many companies around the globe try to claim that comparison, Coupang is perhaps the most similar in terms of its actual operations and its management team's approach to investing for the future. Like Amazon, Coupang sells a wide variety of both owned products and items from third-party merchants.
CPNG Price Returns