Coupang Inc. (CPNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPNG POWR Grades
- CPNG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.47% of US stocks.
- CPNG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CPNG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
CPNG Stock Summary
- CPNG has a market capitalization of $33,476,339,491 -- more than approximately 93.14% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CPNG is 9.36 -- better than 96.24% of US stocks.
- CPNG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.53 -- higher than only 4.94% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COUPANG INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DHI, NUE, STLD, ROP, and CTSH.
- Visit CPNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coupang.com.
CPNG Valuation Summary
- CPNG's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 26.09% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 21 months, CPNG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 172.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPNG.
CPNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.89||52-week high||$30.65|
|Prev. close||$19.48||52-week low||$8.98|
|Day high||$20.10||Avg. volume||9,611,072|
|50-day MA||$17.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.86||Market Cap||35.21B|
Coupang Inc. (CPNG) Company Bio
Coupang (Korean: 쿠팡) is a South Korean e-commerce company based in Seoul, South Korea, and incorporated in Delaware, United States. Founded in 2010 by Bom Kim, the company expanded to become the largest online marketplace in South Korea. Its expansion led the company to the video streaming distribution after the launch of the service Coupang Play. Coupang is often referred to as the "Amazon of South Korea", due its position and corporate size in South Korean online market. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CPNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPNG Latest Social Stream
View Full CPNG Social Stream
Latest CPNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COUPANG INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPNG as an investment opportunity.
Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) and Coupang (NYSE: CPNG) represent two very different ways to invest in the e-commerce sector. Shopify, which is based in Canada, provides self-serve e-commerce tools that enable merchants to set up their own online stores, process payments, fulfill orders, and manage their own marketing campaigns without joining a large online marketplace like Amazon. Coupang owns South Korea's largest online marketplace.
Despite the market facing extreme volatility in 2022, I still like adding to these three growth stocks at today's prices.
These undervalued growth stocks have witnessed deep corrections and look oversold.
In this video, I talk about Coupang's (NYSE: CPNG) recent earnings report, which was better than expected, as well as what management expects and what it means for the South Korean e-commerce leader's shareholders.
These are the best growth stocks to buy for 2023 with the business that they represent having potential catalysts.
CPNG Price Returns