Copart Inc. (CPRT): Price and Financial Metrics
CPRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.09||52-week high||$47.38|
|Prev. close||$43.43||52-week low||$26.44|
|Day high||$43.88||Avg. volume||4,078,420|
|50-day MA||$44.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.37||Market Cap||41.14B|
CPRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPRT POWR Grades
- CPRT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97% of US stocks.
- CPRT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CPRT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.12% of US stocks).
CPRT Stock Summary
- COPART INC's market capitalization of $41,212,606,644 is ahead of 94.52% of US-listed equities.
- CPRT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,090.69 -- higher than 97.22% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -75.38%, COPART INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.61% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COPART INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TPL, EQIX, MTG, EPAM, and AGL.
- CPRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COPART INC's official web site, go to www.copart.com.
CPRT Valuation Summary
- CPRT's price/earnings ratio is 36.9; this is 98.39% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CPRT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPRT.
CPRT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 374.83%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 183.73%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 61.58%.
The table below shows CPRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPRT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.81% of graded US stocks.
- CPRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.652 -- ranking 154th of 165 Retail stocks.
- SBH, SGU, and VLGEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPRT.
The table below shows CPRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Copart Inc. (CPRT) Company Bio
Copart, Inc. or simply Copart is a global provider of online vehicle auction and remarketing services to automotive resellers such as insurance, rental car, fleet and finance companies in 11 countries; the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, Ireland, Brazil, Spain, UAE, Bahrain, Oman and Finland. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Copart has more than 200 physical locations around the world, where it houses more than 10,000 acres of vehicle inventory. Copart sells used, wholesale and repairable vehicles in weekly and bi-weekly online auctions to buyers ranging from consumers to automotive businesses around the world. Copart provides vehicle sellers with a range of services to process and sell repairable and clean title vehicles over the internet, using its patented virtual auction technology, named VB3. (Source:Wikipedia)
CPRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPRT Latest Social Stream
View Full CPRT Social Stream
Latest CPRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COPART INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPRT as an investment opportunity.
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
Copart, Inc. (CPRT) closed the most recent trading day at $43.14, moving -2% from the previous trading session.
BMW Group, Ford, Honda, Tesla and Copart are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Investment management company Ave Maria recently released its “Ave Maria Growth Fund” second quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The total return of the fund in the second quarter was 8.55% compared to an 8.74% return for the S&P 500 Index. Year-to-date the fund returned 18.64% compared to 16.89% […]
Delving into the financial growth, competitive edges, and market outperformance of Copart Inc (CPRT)
CPRT Price Returns