Copart, Inc. (CPRT): Price and Financial Metrics
CPRT Stock Summary
- CPRT has a higher market value than 90.3% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,077,026,828.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CPRT is currently 29.5, higher than 87.01% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.34, Copart Inc has a higher such ratio than 88.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Copart Inc are FLT, TDY, BR, HEI, and EPAM.
- Visit CPRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.copart.com.
CPRT Stock Price Chart More Charts
CPRT Price/Volume Stats
Copart, Inc. (CPRT) Company Bio
Copart Inc. provides vehicle sellers with a full range of remarketing services and online auctions to process and sell salvage and clean title vehicles to dealers, dismantlers, rebuilders, exporters and, in some states, to end users. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Dallas, Texas.