Copart Inc. (CPRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPRT POWR Grades
- CPRT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.33% of US stocks.
- CPRT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CPRT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
CPRT Stock Summary
- CPRT has a market capitalization of $31,726,343,733 -- more than approximately 92.51% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 315.38, COPART INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.64% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -78.31%, COPART INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.51% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COPART INC are CNS, WHD, USLM, ASLE, and MC.
- CPRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COPART INC's official web site, go to www.copart.com.
CPRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CPRT's price/sales ratio is 314.29% higher, now standing at 8.7.
- CPRT's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPRT.
CPRT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 183.73%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 24.88%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 78.7%.
The table below shows CPRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPRT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.81% of graded US stocks.
- CPRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.652 -- ranking 154th of 165 Retail stocks.
- SBH, SGU, and VLGEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPRT.
The table below shows CPRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.75||52-week high||$70.93|
|Prev. close||$69.51||52-week low||$51.10|
|Day high||$70.93||Avg. volume||1,782,200|
|50-day MA||$63.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.23||Market Cap||33.21B|
Copart Inc. (CPRT) Company Bio
Copart, Inc. or simply Copart is a global provider of online vehicle auction and remarketing services to automotive resellers such as insurance, rental car, fleet and finance companies in 11 countries; the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, Ireland, Brazil, Spain, UAE, Bahrain, Oman and Finland. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Copart has more than 200 physical locations around the world, where it houses more than 10,000 acres of vehicle inventory. Copart sells used, wholesale and repairable vehicles in weekly and bi-weekly online auctions to buyers ranging from consumers to automotive businesses around the world. Copart provides vehicle sellers with a range of services to process and sell repairable and clean title vehicles over the internet, using its patented virtual auction technology, named VB3. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CPRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPRT Latest Social Stream
View Full CPRT Social Stream
Latest CPRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COPART INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPRT as an investment opportunity.
Merion Road Capital, an investment advisor, released its fourth-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, Merion Road Small Cap Fund returned -3.5% compared to a 6.2% return for the Russell 2000 Index and 3.2% for the Barclay Hedge Fund Index. Along with this, MRCM Long Only […]
Copart''s impenetrable moat will see it quickly scale internationally. Here''s what investors need to know about CPRT stock.
Copart, Inc. (NASDAQ:CPRT) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 17, 2022 Copart, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.51 EPS, expectations were $0.56. Operator: Good day everyone, and welcome to the Copart Incorporated First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings Call. Just a reminder, today’s conference is being recorded. For opening remarks, I would like […]
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Copart stock shows improving technical performance.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Amongst other...
CPRT Price Returns