Copart, Inc. (CPRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPRT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CPRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPRT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- CPRT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CPRT Stock Summary
- CPRT has a higher market value than 92.08% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $34,504,973,933.
- Of note is the ratio of Copart Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.97, Copart Inc has a higher such ratio than 86.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PAGS, EPAM, PLXS, USPH, and MC.
- Visit CPRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.copart.com.
CPRT Valuation Summary
- CPRT's price/sales ratio is 13.7; this is 315.15% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CPRT's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.9.
- Over the past 243 months, CPRT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPRT.
CPRT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 81.76%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 213.56%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 28.09%.
The table below shows CPRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPRT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.53% of graded US stocks.
- CPRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.641 -- ranking 154th of 164 Retail stocks.
- APRN, TGT, and IMKTA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPRT.
The table below shows CPRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$147.81||52-week high||$152.75|
|Prev. close||$145.85||52-week low||$101.82|
|Day high||$148.05||Avg. volume||1,054,959|
|50-day MA||$144.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$126.09||Market Cap||34.97B|
Copart, Inc. (CPRT) Company Bio
Copart Inc. provides vehicle sellers with a full range of remarketing services and online auctions to process and sell salvage and clean title vehicles to dealers, dismantlers, rebuilders, exporters and, in some states, to end users. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPRT Latest Social Stream
View Full CPRT Social Stream
Latest CPRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Copart Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPRT as an investment opportunity.
Does Copart, Inc. (CPRT) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 200 points Friday, as Apple stock sold off below a key support level in today's stock market.
Dow Jones Futures: Stock Market Rally Flashes Several Buys, Including Microsoft, Palantir, Devon Energy
A solid rally into the close from key levels triggered buying opportunities for several stocks, including Microsoft and Palantir.
DALLAS, Sept. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Copart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CPRT) today reported that Carl Sparks has joined Copart''s Board of Directors, effective September 10, 2021.
Salvaged auto reseller Copart is Stock Of The Day, clearing an early entry amid high demand for used cars. Copart stock is near a breakout.
CPRT Price Returns