Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CPRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPRX POWR Grades
- CPRX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.66% of US stocks.
- CPRX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CPRX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
CPRX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about just 10.07% of US stocks.
- CPRX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 9.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 626.4%, Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.59% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc are ACLS, SANM, UEIC, ERII, and FORM.
- Visit CPRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.catalystpharma.com.
CPRX Valuation Summary
- CPRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.1; this is 58.43% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 178 months, CPRX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 38.6.
- CPRX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 40.5 over the prior 178 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPRX.
CPRX Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 25.13%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 0.96%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 386.73%.
The table below shows CPRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.90||52-week high||$6.22|
|Prev. close||$5.89||52-week low||$2.88|
|Day high||$6.06||Avg. volume||1,446,647|
|50-day MA||$5.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.34||Market Cap||609.85M|
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CPRX) Company Bio
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals focuses on the development and commercialization of prescription drugs targeting rare neurological diseases and disorders. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.
CPRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPRX Latest Social Stream
View Full CPRX Social Stream
Latest CPRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPRX as an investment opportunity.
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals to Hold Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Corporate Update Conference Call and Webcast on Tuesday, August 10th, 2021
CORAL GABLES, Fla., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Catalyst) (Nasdaq: CPRX), a commercial-stage, patient-centric biopharmaceutical company focused on in-licensing, developing and commercializing novel high-quality medicines for patients living with rare diseases, today announced that it will release second quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Monday, August 9, 2021. Further, Catalyst management will host an investment-community conference call a
What Type Of Shareholders Own The Most Number of Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:CPRX) Shares?
A look at the shareholders of Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CPRX ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Announces Issuance of U.S. Patent 11,060,128 a Method of Use Patent with Claims Covering Firdapse®
New patent bolsters intellectual property protection for Firdapse®First in a family of four pending patents for Firdapse® to issue CORAL GABLES, Fla., July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Catalyst”) (Nasdaq: CPRX), a commercial-stage, patient-centric biopharmaceutical company focused on in-licensing, developing and commercializing novel high-quality medicines for patients living with rare diseases, today announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Expands Leadership Team with Appointment of Preethi Sundaram, Ph.D. as Chief Product Development Officer
CORAL GABLES, Fla., July 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("Catalyst") (Nasdaq: CPRX), a commercial-stage, patient-centric biopharmaceutical company focused on in-licensing, developing and commercializing novel high-quality medicines for patients living with rare diseases, today announced the appointment of Dr. Preethi Sundaram as Chief Product Development Officer. This position will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Appoints Pharmaceutical Executive Molly Harper to its Board of Directors GlobeNewswire
CPRX Price Returns
Continue Researching CPRXWant to do more research on Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch