Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CPRX): Price and Financial Metrics
CPRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.15||52-week high||$22.11|
|Prev. close||$14.31||52-week low||$11.09|
|Day high||$14.43||Avg. volume||1,719,525|
|50-day MA||$13.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.94||Market Cap||1.51B|
CPRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPRX POWR Grades
- CPRX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.64% of US stocks.
- CPRX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CPRX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
CPRX Stock Summary
- For CPRX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 5.57% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.21 for CATALYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 13.85% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CPRX's revenue has grown 81.69% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.36% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LQDT, KLIC, JNPR, RBBN, and CMBM.
- CPRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CATALYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.catalystpharma.com.
CPRX Valuation Summary
- CPRX's price/sales ratio is 4.2; this is 127.03% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CPRX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 54.3 over the prior 206 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPRX.
CPRX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 40.09%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 120.7%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 37.23%.
The table below shows CPRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPRX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.8% of graded US stocks.
- CPRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.656 -- ranking 47th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CHRS, XTNT, and BMY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPRX.
The table below shows CPRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CPRX) Company Bio
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals focuses on the development and commercialization of prescription drugs targeting rare neurological diseases and disorders. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.
CPRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPRX Latest Social Stream
View Full CPRX Social Stream
Latest CPRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CATALYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPRX as an investment opportunity.
Catalyst (CPRX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Receives Prestigious Ranking on Forbes 2024 List of America's Most Successful Small-Cap Companies
Catalyst Ranked #4 on the ListCORAL GABLES, Fla., Dec. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("Catalyst" or "Company") (Nasdaq: CPRX) today announced its inclusion in Forbes' esteemed list of America's Most Successful Small-Cap Companies for the year 2024. Catalyst has ranked an impressive 4th out of 100 companies on this prestigious list, which recognizes small-cap companies that have demonstrated positive sales growth over the last twelve months. "We are very honored to b
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Announces Appointment of Michael W. Kalb as Chief Financial Officer and Other Executive Promotions
Ms. Alicia Grande, Catalyst's Current CFO, to Retire at the End of 2023 Dr. Steven Miller Promoted to Executive Vice President, Chief Operating and Scientific Officer and Jeffrey Del Carmen Promoted to Executive Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer CORAL GABLES, Fla., Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("Catalyst" or "Company") (Nasdaq: CPRX) today announced the appointment of Michael W. Kalb as its Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective
CORAL GABLES, Fla., Nov. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("Catalyst") (Nasdaq: CPRX), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on in-licensing, developing, and commercializing novel medicines for patients living with rare diseases, today announced that Patrick J. McEnany, Chairman and CEO of Catalyst, along with other members of the management team, will participate at the upcoming Piper Sandler 35th Annual Healthcare Conference taking place at the Lotte N
Third Quarter 2023 Total Net Revenues of $102.7 Million, a 79.4% Increase YOY Third Quarter 2023 GAAP Net Loss per Share of $(0.29) Diluted, Impacted by an $81.5 Million One Time Non-Recurring IPR&D Expense Related to the Acquisition of AGAMREE® License Third Quarter 2023 Non-GAAP Net Income of $55.9 Million, $0.49 per Share Diluted Reported U.S. FDA Approval of AGAMREE® (vamorolone) for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy sNDA Seeking to Increase FIRDAPSE® Maximum Daily Dose to 100 mg Accepted for Fili
CPRX Price Returns
Continue Researching CPRXWant to do more research on Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch