Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CPRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPRX POWR Grades
- CPRX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.38% of US stocks.
- CPRX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 155 days.
- CPRX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.45% of US stocks).
CPRX Stock Summary
- CPRX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 91.61 -- higher than 75.97% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about only 10.76% of US stocks.
- CPRX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 8.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc are ATRS, ATEN, OSIS, OSS, and NTGR.
- CPRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.catalystpharma.com.
CPRX Valuation Summary
- CPRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.4; this is 67.92% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 179 months, CPRX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- CPRX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 179 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPRX.
CPRX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 689.06%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 324.32%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 0.96%.
The table below shows CPRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPRX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.8% of graded US stocks.
- CPRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.656 -- ranking 47th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CHRS, XTNT, and BMY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPRX.
The table below shows CPRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.24||52-week high||$7.58|
|Prev. close||$6.14||52-week low||$3.27|
|Day high||$6.26||Avg. volume||795,400|
|50-day MA||$6.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.78||Market Cap||643.46M|
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CPRX) Company Bio
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals focuses on the development and commercialization of prescription drugs targeting rare neurological diseases and disorders. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPRX Latest Social Stream
View Full CPRX Social Stream
Latest CPRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPRX as an investment opportunity.
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Announces 11th Circuit Court of Appeals Denial of Jacobus Pharmaceutical Company Inc.'s Petition for Rehearing
CORAL GABLES, Fla., Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Catalyst) (Nasdaq: CPRX), a commercial-stage, patient-centric biopharmaceutical company focused on in-licensing, developing, and commercializing novel high-quality medicines for patients living with rare diseases, today reported that the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals has denied Jacobus Pharmaceutical Company Inc.'s petition for rehearing of the 11th Circuit's prior ruling to overturn the U.S. Food and Drug Admi
The Robinhood trading platform is controversial, but it has drawn investors to many stocks that have posted big gains in the last year.
News in Brief: Renovations begin on First Choice Laboratory's future headquarters; CBG Luxury Team joins Compass
• San Francisco-based telehealth provider Hazel Health and Paschal Pediatrics are collaborating to connect Broward County Public Schools students with primary care physicians. www.hazel.co and www.rhpaschalmd.
CORAL GABLES, Fla., Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Catalyst) (Nasdaq: CPRX), a commercial-stage, patient-centric biopharmaceutical company focused on in-licensing, developing, and commercializing novel high-quality medicines for patients living with rare diseases, today announced that Patrick J. McEnany, Catalyst's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Steven Miller, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer/COO, will participate in two upcoming investor conferences:
While there's no way to know for sure if a given stock has what it takes to outperform, looking at a company's upcoming catalysts is one trick that can help to stack the deck in your favor. Catalyst Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CPRX) makes a drug called Firdapse for Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome (LEMS), a rare autoimmune disorder. Since the drug's first sales in 2019, the company's quarterly revenue has exploded by a shocking 7,090%.
CPRX Price Returns
Continue Researching CPRXWant to do more research on Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch