Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CPRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPRX POWR Grades
- CPRX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPRX is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CPRX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.28% of US stocks).
CPRX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about merely 10.68% of US stocks.
- CPRX's price/sales ratio is 5.92; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 75.5% of US stocks.
- CPRX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 9.36% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc are SSYS, AMRS, ITCI, TRVN, and SNES.
- Visit CPRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.catalystpharma.com.
CPRX Valuation Summary
- CPRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.4; this is 67.92% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 179 months, CPRX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- CPRX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 179 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPRX.
CPRX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 689.06%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 312.51%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 418.93%.
The table below shows CPRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPRX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.8% of graded US stocks.
- CPRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.656 -- ranking 47th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CHRS, XTNT, and BMY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPRX.
The table below shows CPRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.01||52-week high||$8.65|
|Prev. close||$6.95||52-week low||$4.81|
|Day high||$7.11||Avg. volume||1,154,788|
|50-day MA||$7.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.87||Market Cap||720.49M|
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CPRX) Company Bio
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals focuses on the development and commercialization of prescription drugs targeting rare neurological diseases and disorders. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPRX Latest Social Stream
View Full CPRX Social Stream
Latest CPRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPRX as an investment opportunity.
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Teams Up with Patients and Advocacy Groups to Ring Nasdaq Opening Bell on Rare Disease Day 2022
Ceremony Recognizes Importance of Biopharma Industry and Advocacy Group Collaboration to Address Needs for New Treatments in Orphan and Rare Disorders Together, Will Ring the Nasdaq Opening Bell to Kick-Off Rare Disease Day on February 28, 2022 CORAL GABLES, Fla., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Catalyst) (Nasdaq: CPRX), a commercial-stage, patient-centric biopharmaceutical company focused on in-licensing, developing, and commercializing novel high-quality medic
Initiative Part of Expansion of Education and Awareness Activities for Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome CommunityCORAL GABLES, Fla., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Catalyst) (Nasdaq: CPRX), a commercial-stage, patient-centric biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing novel high-quality medicines for patients living with rare diseases, today announced the launch of a podcast called LEMS Aware. Produced by Catalyst, the podcast, created
In this article, we discuss 10 best Robinhood stocks to buy right now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Best Robinhood Stocks To Buy Right Now. Stock trading applications like Robinhood Markets, Inc. (NASDAQ:HOOD) are becoming more popular as tech-enabled disruption sweeps the world of finance. […]
Catalyst (CPRX) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
The consensus price target hints at a 33.3% upside potential for Catalyst (CPRX). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
CPRX Price Returns
Continue Researching CPRXWant to do more research on Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch