Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CPRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPRX POWR Grades
- CPRX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.3% of US stocks.
- CPRX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- CPRX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
CPRX Stock Summary
- For CPRX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 10.19% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.93, CATALYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a higher such ratio than 87.8% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.16 for CATALYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC; that's greater than it is for just 11.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PERI, HRMY, DIOD, NTCT, and LVOX.
- Visit CPRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.catalystpharma.com.
CPRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CPRX's price/earnings ratio is 14.29% higher, now standing at 26.4.
- Over the past 194 months, CPRX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPRX.
CPRX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 29.18%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 631.98%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 1087.15%.
The table below shows CPRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPRX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.8% of graded US stocks.
- CPRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.656 -- ranking 47th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CHRS, XTNT, and BMY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPRX.
The table below shows CPRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.38||52-week high||$18.39|
|Prev. close||$16.80||52-week low||$5.24|
|Day high||$16.82||Avg. volume||1,963,086|
|50-day MA||$14.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.64||Market Cap||1.70B|
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CPRX) Company Bio
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals focuses on the development and commercialization of prescription drugs targeting rare neurological diseases and disorders. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPRX Latest Social Stream
View Full CPRX Social Stream
Latest CPRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CATALYST PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPRX as an investment opportunity.
Holding on to popular or trending stocks for the long-term can make your portfolio a winner.
The best stocks to buy on a dip can come in many forms, but these seven names look set to deliver outsized returns on a reversal.
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 Robinhood stocks to buy that are too cheap to ignore. To skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, you can go directly to see the 5 Robinhood Stocks To Buy That Are Too Cheap To Ignore. Robinhood, a commission-free stock trading and investing company, has […]
Catalyst (CPRX) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Here is how Catalyst Pharmaceutical (CPRX) and DICE Therapeutics, Inc. (DICE) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
CPRX Price Returns
Continue Researching CPRXWant to do more research on Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc (CPRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch