Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CPRX): Price and Financial Metrics
CPRX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about just 9.68% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.64, Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.96% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CPRX's revenue has grown 231.66% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.49% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc are CHRS, FORM, KN, DZSI, and UTSI.
- CPRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.catalystpharma.com.
CPRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CPRX Price/Volume Stats
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CPRX) Company Bio
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals focuses on the development and commercialization of prescription drugs targeting rare neurological diseases and disorders. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.