CPS Technologies Corp. (CPSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPSH POWR Grades
- CPSH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 72.59% of US stocks.
- CPSH's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- CPSH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CPSH Stock Summary
- CPSH's current price/earnings ratio is 270.67, which is higher than 97.69% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cps Technologies Corp is higher than 93.43% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of Cps Technologies Corp's share price is greater than that of 98.75% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPSH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GDOT, TRNS, LAWS, ZYXI, and LYTS.
- CPSH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cps Technologies Corp's official web site, go to www.alsic.com.
CPSH Valuation Summary
- CPSH's EV/EBIT ratio is 381.6; this is 1083.26% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- CPSH's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CPSH's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPSH.
CPSH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -775.31%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -144.56%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -34.33%.
The table below shows CPSH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPSH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPSH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.59% of graded US stocks.
- CPSH's asset turnover comes in at 1.851 -- ranking 4th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- OBCI, NVFY, and SNBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPSH.
The table below shows CPSH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.23||52-week high||$30.00|
|Prev. close||$5.24||52-week low||$1.34|
|Day high||$5.40||Avg. volume||1,276,650|
|50-day MA||$5.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.76||Market Cap||74.91M|
Most Popular Stories View All
CPSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPSH Latest Social Stream
View Full CPSH Social Stream
Latest CPSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cps Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPSH as an investment opportunity.
NORTON, Mass., Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPS Technologies Corp. (Nasdaq:CPSH), announced today that several recent contract awards have resulted in over $11 million in orders this year for a variety of Hermetic Packages offered by CPS. Michael McCormack, President and Chief Executive Officer of CPS, said, “All three of our product lines continue to perform well. In particular, the performance of the Hermetic Package product line continues to achieve record results in terms of revenue, a
Major players in the metal matrix composite market are 3M, CPS Technologies, GKN Sinter Metals, CeramTec, Ferrotec Corporation, Sandvik, Plansee, ADMA Products, Metal Matrix Cast Composites LLC, TISICS, DWA Aluminum Composites, Mi-Tech Tungsten Metals, AMETEK Specialty Metals Products, Santier, and Denka Company. Major players in the metal matrix composite market are 3M, CPS Technologies, GKN Sinter Metals, CeramTec, Ferrotec Corporation, Sandvik, Plansee, ADMA Products, Metal Matrix Cast Composites LLC, TISICS, DWA Aluminum Composites, Mi-Tech Tungsten Metals, AMETEK Specialty Metals Products, Santier, and Denka Company.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Amongst other...
NORTON, Mass., July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPS Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ:CPSH) today announced revenues of $5.9 million and an operating profit of $253 thousand for the quarter ended June 26, 2021. This compares with revenues of $5.8 million and an operating profit of $331 thousand for the quarter ended June 27, 2020.
CPSH Price Returns