CPS Technologies Corp. (CPSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPSH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CPSH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPSH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 144 days.
- CPSH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
CPSH Stock Summary
- CPS TECHNOLOGIES CORP's market capitalization of $40,558,160 is ahead of merely 11.98% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.16%, CPS TECHNOLOGIES CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.85% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CPSH has reported earnings growth of 555.05%, putting it ahead of 96.82% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CPS TECHNOLOGIES CORP are SHOO, CTHR, GNE, AXR, and LYTS.
- CPSH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CPS TECHNOLOGIES CORP's official web site, go to www.alsic.com.
CPSH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CPSH's price/sales ratio is 33.33% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- CPSH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPSH.
CPSH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.79%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -41.17%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 757.11%.
The table below shows CPSH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPSH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPSH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.7% of graded US stocks.
- CPSH's asset turnover comes in at 1.851 -- ranking 3rd of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- OBCI, NVFY, and SNBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPSH.
The table below shows CPSH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.21||52-week high||$6.45|
|Prev. close||$3.20||52-week low||$2.47|
|Day high||$3.29||Avg. volume||136,965|
|50-day MA||$3.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.52||Market Cap||46.33M|
Most Popular Stories View All
CPSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPSH Latest Social Stream
View Full CPSH Social Stream
Latest CPSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CPS TECHNOLOGIES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPSH as an investment opportunity.
I have some good news to report. My VBR lists have outlined solid progress on the performance front. All 34 picks since inception in late June, as an equally-weighted group (excluding dividends and trading costs), “outperformed” diversified U.S. indexes for price change over the last week of trading. In addition, the 23 VBR stocks mentioned over the past 5 weeks (pictured below) are slightly outperforming both the S&P 500 and Russell 2000 indexes, measured from the Friday closing prices when each was chosen (14 of 23 were outperforming the Russell 2000). Granted the median and mean average outperformance is very slight over 5 weeks or less (for example, mean +1.65% better than Russell, median +1.42% better than Russell), but this is an improvement from several weeks ago, w...
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Amongst other things...
NORTON, Mass., Aug. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPS Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ:CPSH) today announced revenues of $7.1 million and an operating profit of $669 thousand for the quarter ended July 2, 2022. This compares with revenues of $5.9 million and an operating profit of $253 thousand for the quarter ended June 26, 2021. Michael McCormack, President and CEO, said: “We are pleased to report that revenues in the second quarter of 2022 were the highest in the company’s history and showed 6
NORTON, Mass., Aug. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPS Technologies Corp. (Nasdaq:CPSH) today released instructions for its second quarter 2022 investor conference call which will be held on Friday, August 5, 2022 at 9:00 A.M. (Eastern). Michael McCormack, President and Chief Executive Officer and Chuck Griffith, Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the Company’s financial results for the quarter ended July 2, 2022. Those interested in participating in the conference call should dial: 1-888-504-7
CPS Technologies' (NASDAQ:CPSH) investors will be pleased with their strong 233% return over the last three years
It hasn't been the best quarter for CPS Technologies Corporation ( NASDAQ:CPSH ) shareholders, since the share price...
CPSH Price Returns