CPS Technologies Corp. (CPSH): Price and Financial Metrics
CPSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.00||52-week high||$4.21|
|Prev. close||$3.09||52-week low||$2.52|
|Day high||$3.08||Avg. volume||31,447|
|50-day MA||$2.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.97||Market Cap||43.41M|
CPSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPSH Stock Summary
- For CPSH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 12.52% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.69%, CPS TECHNOLOGIES CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.01% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CPS TECHNOLOGIES CORP is reporting a growth rate of 202.71%; that's higher than 93% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CPS TECHNOLOGIES CORP are LWAY, SHOO, ROCK, CWCO, and LRN.
- Visit CPSH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alsic.com.
CPSH Valuation Summary
- CPSH's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 30.61% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CPSH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPSH.
CPSH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -41.17%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 757.11%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 206.96%.
The table below shows CPSH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPSH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPSH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.7% of graded US stocks.
- CPSH's asset turnover comes in at 1.851 -- ranking 3rd of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- OBCI, NVFY, and SNBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPSH.
The table below shows CPSH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPSH Latest Social Stream
View Full CPSH Social Stream
Latest CPSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CPS TECHNOLOGIES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPSH as an investment opportunity.
Calculating The Fair Value Of CPS Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ:CPSH)
Key Insights CPS Technologies' estimated fair value is US$3.66 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity With US$2.98...
Sidoti's Micro-Cap Virtual May Conference
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day May Micro-cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, May 10-11, 2023. Presentation schedule is subject to change, please visit www.sidoti.com/events for the most updated version and webinar links.
CPS Technologies to Participate in Sidoti Microcap Virtual Conference
NORTON, Mass., May 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPS Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ:CPSH) (“CPS” or the “Company”) today announced that it will participate in the Sidoti Microcap Virtual Conference on May 10 and 11, 2023. A general presentation by management will be held at 10:45 a.m. Eastern on May 11, with one-on-one calls scheduled throughout the day; institutional investors are encouraged to contact Sidoti directly or CPS investor relations with any questions or to confirm a time with manag
CPS Technologies Corporation Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Record Revenue; Margin Expansion; Strong Book-to-BillNORTON, Mass., May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPS Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ:CPSH) (“CPS” or the “Company”) today announced financial results for the fiscal first quarter ended April 1, 2023. First Quarter Highlights Revenue of $7.1 million for the first quarter of 2023 versus $6.7 million in the prior-year periodGross margin of 31.6 percent, up 210 basis points from the first quarter of 2022Operating profit of $0.7 million for the qua
CPS Technologies Corp. Conference Call Notification
NORTON, Mass., May 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPS Technologies Corp. (Nasdaq:CPSH) today released instructions for its first quarter 2023 investor conference call which will be held on Thursday May 4, 2023 at 4:30 P.M. (Eastern). Chuck Griffith, Acting President and Chief Financial Officer and Anthony Koski, Corporate Development Officer, will discuss the Company’s financial results for the quarter ended April 1, 2023. Those interested in participating in the conference call should dial: 1-844
CPSH Price Returns
Continue Researching CPSHWant to see what other sources are saying about Cps Technologies Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cps Technologies Corp (CPSH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cps Technologies Corp (CPSH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cps Technologies Corp (CPSH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...